Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 5129
-
02-18-26 20:58 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 279Manchester being Manchester
-
02-18-26 18:15 #4873Regular Member

Posts: 23Steph
Steph gets the job done and is somewhat attractive naked. The pimp phone call she makes as you get there is a little strange but he stays out of the way. Steph is not very excited about her performance, but is is enjoyable enough with the right price.
-
02-18-26 17:24 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 136Sylvia and Steph
Wow. I was bummed when I missed out Sylvia when they were in Framingham. Looks like I might have a shot at her after all.
-
02-18-26 11:29 #4871Banned Member

Posts: 942Kinky Jack and crew are here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...s/391139669078
Kinky Jack looks like he brought up his money makers to NH. Pimpin is fun until the PO PO. Comes knocking in your 🚪 door. He must be model material and have a huge package to convince beautiful Sylvia that she needs a pimp. I give him credit. He is good at pimpin 101.
-
02-15-26 09:16 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 139For SURE
I've had girls tell me MANY times guys showed them this site. Simping is REAL.
-
02-14-26 15:12 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 99I Concur
I have to agree 100%.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 14:16 #4868He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Sharing Site
Some find it on their own but I'm sure guys do give it out, sucks to show up for a second visit and she's pulling up a review from the previous visit asking "Is this you" nope, never heard of that site even though it clearly is. This has happened a few times mostly the Asians.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 14:06 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 355I hope you guys aren't actively sharing this website with the girls you date from STG or anywhere else. I just saw one of them using a copy and paste from my brief review in her ad. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt that she found it all on her own, but I hope everyone here remembers this site is for sharing information between ourselves, not gaining points with these girls.
-
02-14-26 13:33 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 181I tried twice. Initial response via text was good but then stopped replying right before the time we agreed upon. Never got the address but she said she was in Epsom not Manch. The phone number and price changing every post, ghosting twice, the tranny, and pretty sure I have seen the third girl violet / Boston post about getting spun elsewhere are enough red flags for me to wait for someone else to toft.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Last edited by SolitaryMan603; 02-14-26 at 13:40. Reason: Typo
-
02-12-26 14:35 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 127Thank you!
Originally Posted by ItsNev
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 12:20 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 372Blonde Nympho in the North End
Was trying to find any recent reviews on Liz, she occasionally posts ads on STG. I know she's a bbw and I can get past that if the service is good. Was hoping to get an honest opinion from someone that's seen her. Thanks!
-
02-12-26 07:06 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 213Woburn
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2785736.htm
No one shares on this site anymore. Check my recent posts I reviewed her in Boston escorts page.
-
02-12-26 07:01 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 187Ok.
Do you have the ability, to say, share contact or ad details. It truly would be helpful, since this is why this website was established. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 18:10 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 213Renalta
You guys should take a quick ride to Woburn to see her. 2. 5 for a hh everything on the table and she's nice and clean. Definitely worth the trip.
-
02-11-26 18:00 #4860Regular Member

Posts: 5Shauna Manchester
When's the last time anyone ran into that nimpho Shauna from the west side? I think she had a sister Kelsy any info one her?









Reply With Quote




