Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 824 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 12351
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11376

    $$ for 30 minutes with "everything" is pretty standard

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    On Holgate. Attractive girl (8), nice C / D cups, good body, playful, good energy. She is a bit of a performer with some fake moans, but not all fake. Got all the GFE things I wanted. This next part was a unique experience for me, I've heard of such things before, but have an experienced it personally. When she started with the "fuck me Daddy" talk it quickly put me over the edge. Better choice than most kgirls I have experienced in Portland. Fun girl. I don't like the 200 for 30 minutes insistence, but I'm okay with it a few times a year if there is a good vibe.
    I've seen posts here in the past about a half-hour with BBBJ and FS "boom boom" for as low as $170 all inclusive (that is, with house fee included) . But I've never been able to negotiate it.

    Frankly, I think that's a fair ask *if* the performance is good. Can't expect these ladies to give it all up for *nothing* .

  2. #11375

    Tltr

    Stands for Too Long To Read.

    So long posts are a drag. Details can be made shorter. One one really cares about your proneness. I do not kiss and tell. On another forum in this website. The posts are so long as to become repetitive. Oh well To each their own. Do as you please.

    On my opinion. 4 hands is distracting. Unless done in a club resort or private setting with GF and Wife or so, then its a ton of fun. But usually one girl is being paid to stand around and watch. Maybe put one hand on you. But mostly a waste of money. My humble opinion.

    Sunny weather out. Super nice days. Not our typical winter for sure and Attitude and personality usually are way more important then looks. Unless she is just plain fuggly. But even the guy with the most beautiful girl in the world is still tired of the same meal daily. At least I think so.

  3. #11374
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Something happened a few months ago that caused this hobbyist to start writing long, overly lurid reviews. We already know Love Spa offers favors / discounts for regular reviews. Putting 2+2 together, I don't find long elaborate reviews of any experience to be trustworthy. A review does not need to be Penthouse forum, and when a single contributor is writing them over and over again for the same place it takes their credibility to near zero for me.

    Especially when the place in question is Love.
    Dang, so don't blow my post-breakup load at Love? Was thinking a lot of what I was reading was too good to be true for Portland.

  4. #11373
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualish  [View Original Post]
    No, I mean Google explicitly identifies it as "K Spa," and if you look closely at the image you'll see the name is even branded on the building.

    I am far from a regular, but haven't seen three workers in there since it was called Yi Chi.

    That, combined with the provider name confusion made me have to ask what the story was (name change again? Different spot than I'm thinking? Old report? Etc).
    Damn, you're right. My mistake. I was certainly at Korean foot or Baoju as it is also known. Avoid Jessica. She is a thief of joy.

  5. #11372

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveofcats66  [View Original Post]
    This is over on SE Park St. Was getting tired of the same kind of chick every time, so I drove to this place and paid the house fee. I was led to a room, got undressed and a few minutes later, I met Heidi.

    Luckily for me, I was laying on the massage table, because I would have felt my knees weak if I were standing. Heidi was in her 20's, her skin was incredible and her body was just fucking great. She was thick, with a lot of junk in the trunk and on top of that, she had this couple of huge tits. Not big, huge. And natural.

    She teased me during the massage, and it was getting clear that neither of us wanted to keep the rubbing for too long. She told me to flip and I showed her my boner. We discussed terms quickly and she touched my cock with one of her hands and used the other to guide my hand to her tits. That wasn't enough for me, I moved my head to her rack and kissed those titties. It was heavenly. She was good with the HJ but I wanted to move to the next plate. She grabbed a condom and put it on my cock using her mouth. She gave me head for a while, licking my cock like ice cream on a hot day. Seeing her sucking my cock like that almost made me cum, but I made her stop and I concentrated for a few seconds. I told her to get down on all fours and I fucked her doggie style until I busted a nut. It was so good that I felt dizzy for a minute. She cleaned me up and gave me a hug after I dropped a nice tip for her. I'll surely come back and try to get another session with her, she's great.
    Is she still blonde?

  6. #11371

    Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, them at "Natural" but her personality is fun. Her choices are fun.

    But come on! "Natural"? Come on. Bolt on, for sure.

    I'd love to hear from others about this.
    Definitely not natural. Not silicone either. Based on proportions, I'd argue they are close to grafting (fat transfer).

  7. #11370
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Something happened a few months ago that caused this hobbyist to start writing long, overly lurid reviews. We already know Love Spa offers favors / discounts for regular reviews. Putting 2+2 together, I don't find long elaborate reviews of any experience to be trustworthy. A review does not need to be Penthouse forum, and when a single contributor is writing them over and over again for the same place it takes their credibility to near zero for me.

    Especially when the place in question is Love.
    Yeah I've been wanting to check it out but as one of the mongers who can't afford to go very often I'm reluctant to believe anything a lot of folks post. There seem to be lots of shills, maybe I'm just being paranoid and many of these users constantly post reviews of the same place because they just frequent it. I really doubt the 4 H experience is that good, but maybe I just need to check it out before I judge.

  8. #11369
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, them at "Natural" but her personality is fun. Her choices are fun.

    But come on! "Natural"? Come on. Bolt on, for sure.

    I'd love to hear from others about this.
    Something happened a few months ago that caused this hobbyist to start writing long, overly lurid reviews. We already know Love Spa offers favors / discounts for regular reviews. Putting 2+2 together, I don't find long elaborate reviews of any experience to be trustworthy. A review does not need to be Penthouse forum, and when a single contributor is writing them over and over again for the same place it takes their credibility to near zero for me.

    Especially when the place in question is Love.

  9. #11368

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I'm well acquainted with Angela and agree that she is great. I should have stopped by to see who her current working partner is.
    I'd also like to know who else is working there in case Angela is busy next time I pop in. I always feel bad saying no to a girl if its a shop I frequent. Anyone been recently and know who she's working with?

  10. #11367
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he meant Korean Foot. The sign outside is Korean Foot. If you see the ad on Skip or Bedpage it's Baoju Spa, same place. There were only 2 there today that I saw, although I'm pretty sure they have 3 massage rooms. I've been in 2 of them saw the door open to the third today. Angie told me she's part-time. First I've ever heard that, but she wanted me to text her to be sure she was working before dropping in again. We know they change names sometimes or maybe the other girl was truly off and Angie took her place today? She was insistent that I remembered her name. Kept saying it multiple times during the visit. They're a mystery and seem to want to keep it that way.

    I think Jinye and Baoju have the same owners / operators. The Bedpage ad lists both locations in the same ad. Maybe Jessica is the infamous Tina at Jinye and they moved her?
    Jessica didn't smile; she figured it was time to leave.

  11. #11366

    Rainbow and Love

    I have to say, them at "Natural" but her personality is fun. Her choices are fun.

    But come on! "Natural"? Come on. Bolt on, for sure.

    I'd love to hear from others about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw Rainbow, her full, natural breasts, her sweet smile, and her provocative movements kept replaying in my mind. Every glance, every pout, every moan was etched into my memory. So today I came again, hoping to see her once more. She happened to be free and greeted me with her captivating smile, embracing me tightly, making me immediately feel her soft, full breasts pressed against my body.

    She led me into the room and began a 30-minute massagethe pressure was just right, and she used plenty of massage oil. Her full, natural breasts slid smoothly over my back and buttocks. I was rock hard. After the massage, I gave her a. 5 tip as usual! She asked if I wanted to try something special: she recommended her friend Yuna, saying she was "experienced and knows how to have fun. " I hesitated about the price, but Rainbow said Yuna could provide the service (excluding massage) for. 2 I said, "Okay, let's do both of them. ".

    A minute later, Yuna came in. She was petite too, but her 34 D breasts looked incredibly alluring against her slender figure. Both girls got naked. Rainbow crawled to one side, Yuna to the other. They took turns giving BBBJRainbow's mouth was warm and wet, her tongue exploring deeply, while Yuna was more provocative, licking the penis, letting out soft moans. Then they started together: one sucking the tip the other licking the testicles. Two beautiful faces looked up at me, tongues roaming everywhereit was unbelievable.

    Then Rainbow straddled me, her breasts bouncing against my face. I grabbed her breasts and sucked, then Yuna straddled my face, sitting gently (she was already soaking wet). Rainbow's vagina was tight and wet; she rode me forcefully, rubbing against me, letting out sweet moans. We switched positionsYuna straddled me, incredibly tight and wet, rubbing against me, while Rainbow fed me with her breasts and kissed my neck..

  12. #11365

    Rainbow

    Clarifying here so gents aren't misled: there's nothing natural about Rainbow's tits. They spectacular but very much enhanced. No "bouncing" or "swaying" - they're quite firm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw Rainbow, her full, natural breasts, her sweet smile, and her provocative movements kept replaying in my mind. Every glance, every pout, every moan was etched into my memory. So today I came again, hoping to see her once more. She happened to be free and greeted me with her captivating smile, embracing me tightly, making me immediately feel her soft, full breasts pressed against my body.

    She led me into the room and began a 30-minute massagethe pressure was just right, and she used plenty of massage oil. Her full, natural breasts slid smoothly over my back and buttocks. I was rock hard. After the massage, I gave her a. 5 tip as usual! She asked if I wanted to try something special: she recommended her friend Yuna, saying she was "experienced and knows how to have fun. " I hesitated about the price, but Rainbow said Yuna could provide the service (excluding massage) for. 2 I said, "Okay, let's do both of them. ".

    A minute later, Yuna came in. She was petite too, but her 34 D breasts looked incredibly alluring against her slender figure. Both girls got naked. Rainbow crawled to one side, Yuna to the other. They took turns giving BBBJRainbow's mouth was warm and wet, her tongue exploring deeply, while Yuna was more provocative, licking the penis, letting out soft moans. Then they started together: one sucking the tip the other licking the testicles. Two beautiful faces looked up at me, tongues roaming everywhereit was unbelievable.

    Then Rainbow straddled me, her breasts bouncing against my face. I grabbed her breasts and sucked, then Yuna straddled my face, sitting gently (she was already soaking wet). Rainbow's vagina was tight and wet; she rode me forcefully, rubbing against me, letting out sweet moans. We switched positionsYuna straddled me, incredibly tight and wet, rubbing against me, while Rainbow fed me with her breasts and kissed my neck...

  13. #11364

    Pot of Gold at love

    The last time I saw Rainbow, her full, natural breasts, her sweet smile, and her provocative movements kept replaying in my mind. Every glance, every pout, every moan was etched into my memory. So today I came again, hoping to see her once more. She happened to be free and greeted me with her captivating smile, embracing me tightly, making me immediately feel her soft, full breasts pressed against my body.

    She led me into the room and began a 30-minute massage—the pressure was just right, and she used plenty of massage oil. Her full, natural breasts slid smoothly over my back and buttocks. I was rock hard. After the massage, I gave her a. 5 tip as usual! She asked if I wanted to try something special: she recommended her friend Yuna, saying she was "experienced and knows how to have fun. " I hesitated about the price, but Rainbow said Yuna could provide the service (excluding massage) for. 2 I said, "Okay, let's do both of them. ".

    A minute later, Yuna came in. She was petite too, but her 34 D breasts looked incredibly alluring against her slender figure. Both girls got naked. Rainbow crawled to one side, Yuna to the other. They took turns giving BBBJ—Rainbow's mouth was warm and wet, her tongue exploring deeply, while Yuna was more provocative, licking the penis, letting out soft moans. Then they started together: one sucking the tip the other licking the testicles. Two beautiful faces looked up at me, tongues roaming everywhere—it was unbelievable.

    Then Rainbow straddled me, her breasts bouncing against my face. I grabbed her breasts and sucked, then Yuna straddled my face, sitting gently (she was already soaking wet). Rainbow's vagina was tight and wet; she rode me forcefully, rubbing against me, letting out sweet moans. We switched positions—Yuna straddled me, incredibly tight and wet, rubbing against me, while Rainbow fed me with her breasts and kissed my neck.

    We switched positions with Rainbow—her legs wrapped around me, her breasts swaying up and down with each thrust, her cries exceptionally loud ("deeper! Yuna was beside us, kneading her own breasts, stroking herself with her fingers, then leaning down to kiss Rainbow, while I continued to thrust violently. Then it was Yuna's turn—she was even tighter, her legs draped over my shoulders, her eyes rolled back, her breathing rapid. Rainbow sucked on Yuna's nipples while played with her clit while I continued.

    We both did doggy style —first Rainbow, her hips arching, her breasts swaying, thrusting back forcefully; then Yuna, her slender waist emitting wild moans. They even did 69 right next to me, and I watched for a while. Finally, Rainbow reached orgasm and it was my turn to switch holes on the fly until I was completely drained.

    Afterwards, the two girls snuggled together, helped me dry off, and gave me some gentle kisses—I felt like a king enjoying myself for 30 minutes. Two hot, full-breasted Chinese girls, passionate and alluring, cost a total of 340 .

    This was my first real experience with a double service, and it was absolutely worth it. Rainbow remains my favorite—her full breasts and sweet yet slightly wanton charm are irresistible—but Yuna's addition made everything perfect; she was passionate and unrestrained, even a little wild, at the crucial moment.

    If they offer double services again, I will definitely choose them without hesitation. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to experience royal treatment. If conditions permit, I will definitely choose them again.

  14. #11363
    Loveofcats66
    Guest

    Heidi at Beauty Spa

    This is over on SE Park St. Was getting tired of the same kind of chick every time, so I drove to this place and paid the house fee. I was led to a room, got undressed and a few minutes later, I met Heidi.

    Luckily for me, I was laying on the massage table, because I would have felt my knees weak if I were standing. Heidi was in her 20's, her skin was incredible and her body was just fucking great. She was thick, with a lot of junk in the trunk and on top of that, she had this couple of huge tits. Not big, huge. And natural.

    She teased me during the massage, and it was getting clear that neither of us wanted to keep the rubbing for too long. She told me to flip and I showed her my boner. We discussed terms quickly and she touched my cock with one of her hands and used the other to guide my hand to her tits. That wasn't enough for me, I moved my head to her rack and kissed those titties. It was heavenly. She was good with the HJ but I wanted to move to the next plate. She grabbed a condom and put it on my cock using her mouth. She gave me head for a while, licking my cock like ice cream on a hot day. Seeing her sucking my cock like that almost made me cum, but I made her stop and I concentrated for a few seconds. I told her to get down on all fours and I fucked her doggie style until I busted a nut. It was so good that I felt dizzy for a minute. She cleaned me up and gave me a hug after I dropped a nice tip for her. I'll surely come back and try to get another session with her, she's great.

  15. #11362

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    If you were at Lucky and Nice you were a short drive to Oriental Pearl. Next time check that place out. I haven't been in a long time and the mileage varies, but the girls there are usually at least cute. And Angela's skills are fantastic both before and after the flip.
    I'm well acquainted with Angela and agree that she is great. I should have stopped by to see who her current working partner is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape