Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 26601
-
02-12-26 08:42 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 400Best BJ around
There are some reviews 8-12 pages back. I haven't met her but we've chatted before about a date and I haven't pulled the trigger. Between good communication and reasonable rates she probably gets decent traffic. I would have ignored her posts but the reviews were decent enough to inquire. If I'm interested in some solid head game only then maybe but I know of others who will suck a dick quite well for the same price and look better to me LOL.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 08:16 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 200I personally don't like her and think she is rather gross. I have read several positive reviews on her. I'm not exactly sure what she goes by.
Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 08:14 #25369Senior Member

Posts: 200No deposit
I don't care who they are, Do NOT send anyone a deposit.
Originally Posted by Shafter1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 07:47 #25368Senior Member

Posts: 27Curious
This one wants a deposit, I am out, but wondering if anyone has actually seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/399950917011
-
02-12-26 07:16 #25367Regular Member

Posts: 9Info best BJ around
Trying to find info on this one. Any help is appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/675504073335
-
02-12-26 01:01 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 110GHaven attitude
Dam. Finna sell my jeep now.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 22:16 #25365Senior Member

Posts: 83Needed a PhD in astro physics to understand that dude.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:59 #25364Senior Member

Posts: 555Jum was great
Jum was a hard read sometimes but damn the bluntness, honesty of what he said was entertaining as hell!
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 18:28 #25363Senior Member

Posts: 157No deal
Not that I owe a stranger an explanation but his post was the original post. I just quote replied agreeing to the part where he says Lauren is a top provider but I took out the part about CJ simply because she's not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 15:29 #25362Senior Member

Posts: 381Copy and paste?
What's the deal with post have the exact same verbiage as Jay Jay except for the last sentence?
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 15:04 #25361Senior Member

Posts: 157Brown Sugar
I personally haven't seen her but I think I recall a favorable review of her a few months back.
Originally Posted by MarkJay68
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 11:41 #25360Regular Member

Posts: 15Any intel
Has anyone here contacted her?
https://tryst.link/escort/brown-sugar-demon
-
02-10-26 15:12 #25359Senior Member

Posts: 578Word Salad
The best word salad chef was Jum. Anyone remember him? Always a colorful misuse of the English language.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
Ss.
-
02-10-26 13:23 #25358Senior Member

Posts: 216Throw her in jail
Throw her in jail. She murdered the English Language!
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Talk about a word salad. My goodness. That is the best ad I've read in a long time. The last good post was when Jay got all butt hurt from the reviews posted on here.
Thanks for sharing!
-
02-10-26 10:08 #25357Senior Member

Posts: 514Wow
I appreciate this post, I literally am about to txt her to set something up today but after that read she can collect cans for all I care. Your post definitely saved me the time and effort to find out how much of a pain she is. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Be safe gentleman. JK.










Reply With Quote



