Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 58858
-
02-11-26 07:48 #55513Senior Member

Posts: 1230Kelly going to be busy
Tokyo AKA Crystal, South John Young parkway, they bounce between Tokyo and orchid on oak ridge might want to call and check then take a number.
Originally Posted by WillyMatt123
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 07:35 #55512Senior Member

Posts: 161I last saw Kelly in Sarasota. I will be in Orlando for a few weeks beginning next week. Is she in Orlando? Can someone let me k ow where? DMs are fine also. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Groove1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 07:05 #55511Senior Member

Posts: 549Meiji Update
Meiji has three new Japanese providers all beginning today (Feb 11):
Rina.
Kana.
"Japan". No first name listed.
meiji118.com
-
02-11-26 05:45 #55510Senior Member

Posts: 1230legitimate concern
I can appreciate your view, having gone rawdog myself and not just the shower on occasion. Sometimes consensual sometimes not. Definitely a risk!
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
these girls take more loads than a washing machine and me thinking it don't happen often reduces my risk...well... they say ignorance is bliss, thanks for the eye opener!
-
02-11-26 00:48 #55509Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone know how long Kelly will be in Orlando for? Currently sick right now so I can't see her.
-
02-11-26 00:09 #55508Senior Member

Posts: 182Kelly vs others.
Have seen Kelly 5-7 times , she is incredible and as decscribed but what does it for me is her oral skillz with tuma and her hard as fuck stomach, you can bounce a quarter from it....I hate to stray but you know what they say about variety!
Who else compares in those 2 categories and is same type of top notch slim provider that is in town currently?
Apparently Mina (other name currently) is over here by Sarasota at Eastern and wanted to see her but she's going to be in wrong location this weekend, c'mon Guys put the skinny bitches out there for a fellow monger.
Groove.
-
02-10-26 23:47 #55507Senior Member

Posts: 182I was sooo turned off.
That I let her fuck me for 30 seconds with her tight bare wet pussy before I showed discust and anger and made her stop ✋65039; 🤪 🤪.
Fucking love it here!
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 22:40 #55506Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Same Kelly.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 22:39 #55505Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289She's at Orchid.
Originally Posted by AmericanAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 20:25 #55504Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Same Kelly
Yes it's the same Kelly. She's a superstar that will rock your world! I believe anyone who has tried her would agree.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 18:51 #55503Senior Member

Posts: 1230Couple three pages back look for Dr Willy's idiots guide, easy to find with the big red bold print in it. Never heard of the new to me spot, where's it at?
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
it's a damn good guide for pricing and locations that he shares
-
02-10-26 18:47 #55502Senior Member

Posts: 1230Damn, I've had some ATF's I'd drive cross town for, but this... Wow!
Originally Posted by AmericanAss
[View Original Post]
not much permanent in Orlando, they bounce around freely, and lately often
-
02-10-26 17:50 #55501Senior Member

Posts: 105Prices
So I visited a "new to me" spot for the second time last weekend. This last time I saw a different lady than my first visit. She was very firm on the donation. $$. No negotiation. So I went for it. Honestly it was worth it. But to be honest the first lady at this same location was $. 5. So my next visit I'm going with the economy model for the win. Do you guys haggle much with providers? I don't haggle much. I mostly accept, then make sure I never visit that person or sometimes location again. What say you?
-
02-10-26 17:04 #55500Senior Member

Posts: 83Small Kelly
Is the Kelly at Tokyo currently the same Kelly that was at Sunrise in St Pete late last year? If so, that girl is amazing. I remember extreme sexual energy and dangerous oral skills. I had her multiple times at Sunrise.
-
02-10-26 16:41 #55499Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Is this the same Tina that was there last year for a little while? Slightly thicker build, a little more ass? And short?
Originally Posted by Batman6969
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





