Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 30767
-
02-11-26 14:19 #29417Senior Member

Posts: 217Toya did not use the name Madison
Toya and Madison are two different women. They both used the same burner phone number and worked out of the same house. The photos in the STG ad are of Madison. In the Callescort ad, you have to scroll through the photos for Toya. She is the one wearing the waist beads. She is also in one of the videos, giving some major sloppy top. The last I time I saw Toya was in October or November. She has not been available for a while.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 13:22 #29416Senior Member

Posts: 95Strongly suspect a scam.
Talked to her in the past. Quoted a price and I headed to her Incall and before I could get her room number, she hit me with the deposit for the 'door fee'. I think it was like $40 or so. I was like WTF. Smelled like a scam and I just headed out after I contacted another regular provider. Don't waste your time unless you are willing to lose the 'door fee' deposit to see if she is real. If she is real and door fee gets you in then let us other mongers know.
-J.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 10:28 #29415Regular Member

Posts: 18I think Scam
Lots of reports on here about her being a scam. Stay away.
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 08:47 #29414Senior Member

Posts: 38She tried that with me this morning. She said I had to send before she'd give me the room number and insisted that "everyone does it that way".
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
I agree with this being a scam.
-
02-10-26 20:59 #29413Senior Member

Posts: 215Toya
She used to go by Madison on stg and callescort.
Same number, same girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/577987722249
https://callescort.org/472-208-6684
Originally Posted by ClosedCaptions
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 20:21 #29412Senior Member

Posts: 38She did tell me no cash and mentioned a few pay apps. I'll report tomorrow post date.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 19:53 #29411Senior Member

Posts: 182Probably a Scam
I texted her and yes was friendly and responsive but only takes cashapp, Venmo, Apple pay etc. That's always been a flag for me. When I asked for more information about the timing of the electronic transfer I was told that you send it at the room door and then she lets you in. Sketchy or Scam IMO.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 19:50 #29410Senior Member

Posts: 217Lilly. Is she now accepting cash?
In the past she has insisted on being paid with some sort of cash app. She wouldn't accept cash. Looking forward to the report.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 19:38 #29409Senior Member

Posts: 48Lilly
Let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:08 #29408Senior Member

Posts: 38She looks great. Just texted with her, very responsive. I'll see her in the morning.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 15:38 #29407Senior Member

Posts: 48Lilly
Has anyone seen Lilly before? She has a banging body and a nice pair of natural breast. She quoted me 95 for QV which I thought was an odd number, anyone seen her or know if she's worth it?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/201684154
-
02-10-26 15:16 #29406Senior Member

Posts: 173Jacey
Has anyone seen Jacey lately. Please post your experience.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/389407871495
-
02-10-26 14:52 #29405Senior Member

Posts: 623Honey Leigh
Hello Gentleman, are you familiar with this one advertising in Charlotte with a location Hotel in Raleigh.
Looks good. Any favorable experiences, and most impt, is she real and safe?
She did say she was in Clt. Thanks much and stay well. PM's welcome.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/064341202678
-
02-10-26 12:31 #29404Senior Member

Posts: 264Soft
Nope, that number is no good 🥺.
Originally Posted by Coxter8
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 10:59 #29403Senior Member

Posts: 1709VanessaClipton
VanessaClipton, your inbox is full.









Reply With Quote



