Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1134
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Latina at Balboa Wellness

    Came back into San Diego last night and first stop after the rental car was finding a massage. Stopped by a few places in the Convoy area trying to see if there was talent at some of the places I hadn't visited yet. Ended up settling on a new spot I haven't been Balboa Wellness. It was in a little office park. Headed inside and was met at the door by Gia. Gia was a sexy Latina and quickly grabbed my hand and led me back. She quoted me 50 for a half hour session for the house fee. Handed that over and she told me get undressed and lay down. She came back a couple minutes later and gave me a quick massage. Decent teasing during the massage to get me ready. When she had me flip over I was already rock hard and we talked about the tip and settled at 150. The condom went on for a CBJ. Was very impressed with BJ. BJ was a few minutes and then we got down to business. She got on top in reverse cowgirl and started riding me. Her ass was amazing and looked great. After a bit she asked me what I wanted and I asked if we go to doggy. I should have waited because once we started there was no turning back or holding on. I came very quick in doggy. Gia cleaned me up with some wipes and handed me a little bottle of water for the road. Overall I was impressed and glad to find this new spot.

  2. #1133
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Jocelyn at Healthy Spa

    Place is over on Navajo road. Wednesday morning DNA drop off with Jocelyn and the drop off was in her mouth. Cute girl nice titties good ass on her. Massage wasn't bad at all lots of teasing around the boys she definitely put oil up my ass crack to get me hard. On the flip no cover for the BJ was nice and wet. She wore a dress that she was able to roll down to her mid stomach so when I pounded her and doggy. There's something sexy about grabbing a girl's clothes and pounding at the same time. I clinched onto her dress with one hand and grabbed her tit with the other while I let her have it. No I don't know if she was faking she was loud as hell and I know we gave him a good show in the next room. We switch the standing mission I buried my face in those nice tits. I had her legs wrapped around me squeezing me. In the end I pulled out he dropped her knees and I drop my load right on her tongue. She cleaned me up gave me a kiss goodbye pretty much the perfect way to start off a day. Total damage is 200. Definitely worth the price.

  3. #1132

    AI Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidRockFun  [View Original Post]
    No reports to be found, so I gave it a try. Long story. Made short: Full service at very high cost. Avoid. I walked out halfway through my massage.
    +1 with this.

    I went a couple weeks ago. Older lady walked me into the room. FS was on the menu but she wanted 200 dollars hairs. I chuckled and ended up just leaving.

  4. #1131

    Soomi and Elsa at Sugar

    Any discourse is usually pretty bad for a small scene, but discourse surrounding one of my ATFs def caught my eye today.

    Many of us are long time hobbyists and have a long list of girls that we either emember every detail of, have vague recollections of appearance / performance, or forget over time. At least that's how it is for me. Soomi is in the first camp for me, and I'm not entirely sure how anyone could think she isn't beautiful. Maybe not someone's ideal body type, that I can totally understand; but she is in no way ugly. I prefer the more natural look, the kind that you get after a hang out with a girl that turns into a sexual romp rather than the long fancy date night vibes that a lot of girls give. Its more relaxed, more natural for me. She's a curvy beautiful with a body that's reminiscent of a Latina, and with so many shops recently becoming mixed together, its nice to have the asian option with that preferred body type. She's always been nothing but sweet and when you get her to be a little playful and start joking around her personality really shines.

    This week was also my first time seeing Elsa. Where Soomi is water, Elsa is fire. She's was at 110% the moment we stepped into the room. She's very pretty, thin with MM D's that are very well made. She's got a little tattoo on her lower abdomen, but I couldn't tell what it was because it was slightly obscured by a trimmed kitty. What really shines with her is her performance; she's go-go-go from the back rub all the way up to the finish, but not in a way that made me feel rushed. It was more like I felt she was excited to show me her skills, which really were fantastic. She's enthusiastic and makes you feel like a champion. Sugar has a lot of different girls that fit many preferences, especially if you're a tit guy, the lineup right now is pretty big tit heavy; Alina and Joy included.

  5. #1130

    Ronson / Raytheon

    I'm glad you had fun. . I called the main number yesterday and was directed to Mia at Raytheon, opted for 45 min. Initial vibe was cold and professional, no hug, no kiss, no "How are you?" . She collected the house fee, I already left 160 on the counter. Lackluster massage with minimal permitted touching her legs. On the flip, she asked and I pointed to the tip. But she found it was more important to her to haggle and explain, and haggle more. Until I lost all interest. I walked out. Avoid this place. This was my second disappointing experience at this operation.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOleRusty  [View Original Post]
    Had a little Latina fever and went on the hunt while I was down here seeing family yesterday. Found Candy at Ronson.
    ...
    Her ass was something out of a dream and I was in heaven. I finished pretty quick. I was impressed and had a good trip definitely was worth it. Tipped her $150 on my way out the door.

  6. #1129

    AI Rancho Bernardo

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidRockFun  [View Original Post]
    No reports to be found, so I gave it a try. Long story. Made short: Full service at very high cost. Avoid. I walked out halfway through my massage.
    Thanks for TTFT. Saw when they opened, as I live nearby, and then saw them on bedpage, so was thinking of trying it out. Not anymore.

  7. #1128
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84

    Tanya at Balboa Wellness

    Tanya at Balboa Wellness.

    Made the trek to Balboa Wellness and chose the Chinese provider Tanya.

    5'2" tall; long brown hair; nice mm C cups with perky nipples; trimmed kitty. She spoke some English and had that GND look. Handed her the house fee and waited for her to return.

    She gave me a nice relaxing massage with a lot of teasing, when I flipped she had already managed to take off her dress LOL. I was already rock hard and we started off with some light kissing and nipple play, before she began her BBBJ. She paid attention to the boys too with some BLS.

    She flipped around for some 69 and her pussy was sweet and fresh.

    The rubber came in and she hopped on for some CG and RCG. Her nice round ass looked good from behind. I asked her to get on all fours for so e DOGGY and she took it well as I pounded her from behind. I asked for some STANDING MISH and as I hit it, she was rubbing her clit and told me she was about to cum. Her moans and facial expressions got me to shoot some roped in the hat.

    She helped me clean up and gave me a little back rub while telling me how "strong" I was. Overall it was a good session. Come check her out. On my way out she introduced me to a hot Latina named Gia.

    Damage. 5 HF $. 5 tip.

  8. #1127
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    QQ Spa Michelle

    I walked in without an appointment and was led to the massage room after I paid the house fee for an hour. She gave me some time to undress before this slim cute provider (if I were to guess maybe D cups) walked in with a shy and friendly smile. Her English was great! She asked my name and made some friendly small talk before she had me lay face down for a soothing massage. It was enough to get me relaxed and in the mood.

    Before she could tease me I started to tease her shaved kitty. She acted a little coy before she started teasing me back. I turned over fairly quickly and to my surprise her tits were already out! She giggled and asked what I wanted? I asked her to fuck and suck! She warmed me up with a great handjob and BBBJ combo. Plenty of saliva to get lubed up. Before I could get the condom on she told me "I want you to cum in my mouth!" I told her let's fuck first! She climbed on my face and 69'd for a quick minute so she could get the condom on and in one smooth motion she flipped around for some slow grinding CG. Her moans were quiet and sexy! She rocked her hips to a consistent slow rhythm for a few minutes before I put her in missionary. I licked her tits for a while before fucking again. Her nipples were nice and erect ready to suck on. I slowly lowered myself into her and again she let out a soft moan. I was ready and started fucking her quicker and quicker. Before I got to the edge I took off the condom and stood up. She got on her knees saying "I want your juice!" She sucked vigorously with lots of tongue and good pressure. I told her I was about to cum and she opened up wide and continued to jerk me off until I let off a load in her mouth. She got it all over her face and the last few squirts she rubbed all over her tits. The rest of the time we just played with each other and continued small talk. Will probably see her again soon!

  9. #1126

    A1 Rancho Bernardo.

    No reports to be found, so I gave it a try. Long story. Made short: Full service at very high cost. Avoid. I walked out halfway through my massage.

  10. #1125
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Emily at MMW

    I typically don't go to the spa's at night, but last night I was nearby MMW, and I just had this urge to visit. I didn't even have appointment and thought "let's toss the dice".

    I went in and Lisa greeted me with a surprised look since I always get an appointment, I asked her who was available. I asked to take a shower first and said I would decide after, but during the shower two of the girls came in (Emily and Amber) and Emily really caught my eye. Emily was wearing a white outfit and glasses, she looks like a high school student and since I didn't know her at the time I just told Lisa "I want the girl in the white outfit!

    Man. Did I make the right choice! There are some standout moments in my mongering history that are permanently etched in my memory: 1st time with Lena, 1st time with Cherry and now 1ST TIME WITH Emily! She came in with such a sexy attitude and just devoured me with DFK while we were standing in the room. After coming up for air, I got a good look at her very pretty face and long hair and when she turned to get her supplies and take her white outfit off, she looks adorable when she took off her glasses, Haha, I saw her gorgeous beautifully proportioned body and I just got incredibly excited. She asked me to lie down and she then got on top of me (I was already really hard and it actually was a bit uncomfortable to have my cock pressed against my belly (even though Emily's beautiful naked body was the cause of my discomfort) I scooted down a bit and could feel her pussy lips against my cock, and as I was adjusting my position she said "don't go in" Haha. I actually wasn't trying to fuck her yet, but I knew at that point it wasn't going to be a BB session. I must admit, that didn't bother me in the least as I was just loving the DFK between us and really wasn't looking for BBFS. She then asked "what do you like? BBBJCIM? BBBJCOF?(that was a new one for me. I haven't cum on any AMP girl's face) CFS?" I said "how about it all, but my preference is a lot of BBBJ!" She laughed at that, and then proceeded to give me the wildest porn star BBBJ I have ever had. She got down on her knees while I was seated on the table with my legs spread and she just pummeled my shaft. I mean she was slurping and sucking and bobbing her head wildly up and down and sideways, spitting and moaning and I was hanging on for dear life. I have not had my cock handled so wildly in all of my mongering experiences! I LOVED IT. AND. She kept this up for at least 15-20 minutes. (I was able to have some staying power because I had jerked Off that day, not expecting to go the spa.) My only regret, was not having my usual volume of cum to give her for her mouth and face at the end of the session).

    After I weathered her oral onslaught (with intense pleasure I might add), She said she wanted me to do the same to her, so she said she wanted to clean up her pussy real good for me and left to freshen up her kitty for me. When she returned, she got on the table, spread her legs wide and motioned for me to start munching. I was inspired to give her the same treatment she had for me and I just buried my face an tongue in her snatch and ate her like a wild man. She alternated between spreading her legs and then grabbing her legs with her arms and pulling them up all the while whimpering while my tongue lashed her swollen clit. Then came the moment I knew she was about to cum. Lots of leg shaking and then body shaking and finally the loudest moan as she tried to pull my head away from her clit, even though I fought her and still sucked on it.

    After some moments of rest, she said "Let's fuck" and she put a hat on me and mounted me CG. Wow, this girl like's to play rough. She alternated several fast in and out movements with some real forceful grinds (God I thought she might bend me in half with some of those forceful movements if she didn't time it right haha.) I held her legs and ass so I could control some of her force to actually protect my cock. All the while getting pretty charged up by the experience. I felt her quiver again for her second orgasm and finally, she said "I want you to cum in my mouth and face" and she removed the hat and started using her hands and mouth to get me to release. When I blew, she caught some jizz in her mouth and then rubbed the tip of my cock all over her cheek (I only wish I cold have given her my usual load volume!) There was still enough there to see it glistening on her face and I saw a few white blobs in her mouth.

    After all this, Emily gave me a very good intense hard massage followed by some gentle strokes at the very end. I want to see this girl as many times as I can. She said she is here 5 more day's and I plan on being here again.

  11. #1124
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    Waples

    Went to Waples today and met Suzy. Chinese girl, mid to early 20's, about 5' tall and 100 pounds. She took me back to the room and I paid the 50 house fee and tipped her 150 at the same time.

    She left and I got undressed and laid down on the table. When she came back in she started with a massage. Typical massage until the flip. On the flip she stripped down and started a HJ. Pulled her ass closer to me and started playing with her pussy. She climbed up on the table and we started 69. Her BBBJ was phenomenal and her pussy was delicious.

    Cover went on and she started in cowgirl. She did a great job of working me right up to the point of finishing and then slowing down. We moved to missionary after. She allowed me to suck on her nipples and play with her clit while I fucked her. Lasted as long as I could but ended up cumming in missionary.

    Really solid session with Suzy. Definitely someone that I would repeat with in the future.

  12. #1123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 403

    Why?

    Some restrained commentary on this post:

    1) Why do you care who other people choose to spend their time and money with? If he finds Soomi attractive and enjoys her company. Good for him. It doesn't affect you and we all have different tastes. I personally prefer curvy women to spinners. But I would never judge someone else for preferring spinners. Also, easy access to variety is one of the great joys of this hobby. Today I might want to have fun with a thick latina, and tomorrow I may want a tiny asian spinner. But that's my business and as long as everyone is a consenting adult, it shouldn't be anyone else's concern.

    2) Why are you trying to limit discourse on this forum? I think the community we have here in San Diego is pretty strong. I love reading other people's reports, good or bad, to help inform my choices. As far as I'm concerned, the more info we have, the better. I travel a fair amount and I can tell you that a forum like this isn't the norm across the country. Granted, some things are easy to be objective about (tits size, for example), but facial "prettiness" is very subjective. But at the end of the day, I'd much rather have more information to influence my choices than less. Post away brothers!

    3) Why pick this fight? If you were going to go after this guy for anything in his review, it should have been his opening sentence about the super "bowel" (sic). I thought it was going to be about a greek experience, but alas, it was just a typo. That he made twice.

    Full disclosure: as anyone who looks up my history can tell you, I'm a fan of Sugar spa and a repeat customer. That's because I've never had a bad experience there and I've had a few INCREDIBLE experiences. The girls are always attractive (to me) and they consistently provide good to great service. I've seen Soomi once before and she wasn't my favorite Sugar girl. But it was still a good experience and I don't regret it. And I definitely didn't find her as repulsive as you describe. But that is my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smucker  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how you guys can keep writing this stuff, but let me tell you what Soomi really looks like; she is short, clearly out of shape with a baby gut, she doesn't wear make-up, she got big ass wood chuck teeth, long brownish blonde hair, medium round face and big eyes. All of this half korean, half japanese, half Russian, half scottish terrier bullshit gets old. The girls are all fucking Chinese and if you guys are falling for these lame ass marketing ploys that's on you. She doesn't look like she is in her 20's whatsoever, probably mid 30's or older. No ass, but she has nice what seem natural looking tits on that are larger C sized.

    Is her service as good as this review says? Maybe, but I wouldn't want to find out. She is definitely the least pretty girl working at this store. I'm not sure why people would even want to pick her. I usually ignore this stuff, but I don't even know why anyone would choose this girl over the other pretty options at Sugar. Alina, Joy and Elsa are all much better on the eyes and apparently they all offer out of this world service.

  13. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place and Eh it wasn't bad but wasn't great.

    Dono 50.

    Hf 170 (said 160 but didn't gave change).

    Services lfk bbj cfs.

    Went to go see Jenny based off a few mongers suggestions and after meeting 2 out of the other 3 girls working there, she was the best choice by far. She was 24 hear old picture fob Asian exchange student you'd find at any university. Downside is she's very average and doesn't look anything like that actress. She speaks a little English but mostly calling you daddy and some sexual flirting terms I'm sure some monger taught her.

    Started with a half decent massage and lots of her shoving her tongue into my ear but just pecks on the lips. On the flip she must have sanitized every inch of me despite saying she can smell I'm clean and showered. Bbj wasn't bad but a bit short for my liking. On came the cover and she did ride really well in cg and rcg. K9 for her is where it's at and she got very vocal. I'm sure it's an exaggeration or one of you all taught her some messed up English words cause she kept saying I was a monster daddy or daddy monster who made her feel good LOL.

    Got introduced to Abby who looked like she was late 30's and one of the Latina girls who looked even older.
    Typo on name. Emily not Jenny but won't let me edit the original post.

  14. #1121
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Fendi at Strength Spa

    For my session with the gorgeous Fendi on Sunday over in Ranch Bernardo store, Strength Spa. If you haven't had a session with this SD AMP icon, she's a hour glass figured Chinese Ukrainian beauty with some of the best pleasing skills in the game. A little taller than most AMP girls, Long dark asian hair yet with them European facial features makes her a unique flavor in SD. She has a huge plastic DD rack, BBL Colombian sized booty and raver style makeup and pink dress. Flat stomach, no tats, and shaved kitty, Fendi offers a lot of woman for a mongers delight.

    Fendi first started my hour with a table shower session, clean up and some very interesting foreplay moves. The usual body slides, but her cat bath is unlike any other. She uses her mouth as a vacuum to massage your back and body the whole way. It got better with the flip, cause then got her sucker over my cock for an insanely good BBBJ. Hot focus on the tip, but also great meaty mouth feel during the DT. We got some CFS during this part too, so had some wet wild sex as well there. Only reason we went back to the room was cause it was getting a little cold.

    Back in the room with the "bed", she starts me up again with a BBBJ, but I wanted to eat some kitty so I had her plop her snatch on my face for 69. Really nice here as Fendi is super responsive and is cool with FIV as well. Rubber on again and we get in mish, ACG, and k9, where I blew my load in her mouth after. Her cake is something special really, her booty is a sight to behold during k9. Super hot moment here, as Fendi takes my load in her mouth, looks at me with a wink and swallows with a lick of the lips. Something out of a porno scene.

    Def recommend seeing Fendi as her sex drive and service have been pretty damn good lately.

  15. #1120
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Latina Candy at Ronson

    Had a little Latina fever and went on the hunt while I was down here seeing family yesterday. Found Candy at Ronson. She was fine as hell. Big tits, fat ass and that Latina body. She led me back to the room and told me $50 for the 30 minute session. Skipped the massage this go around because I had to make it to family dinner. I laid down on the bed and she started playing with my balls and dick while rubbing her tits in my face and kissing my neck. Once I was hard she climbed up with me and got the cover on. She got started with a CBJ but being that I was in a rush I moved her along quickly. There was nothing wrong with the CBJ I was just ready to get down to it. She got ready in missionary first. She was nice and tight threw her legs up over my shoulders and I started going to town. I went and finished in doggy. Her ass was something out of a dream and I was in heaven. I finished pretty quick. I was impressed and had a good trip definitely was worth it. Tipped her $150 on my way out the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape