Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 33040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31300
    [QUOTE=Mrfilmer;7525767]Thanks Gordon and Donny for the tip. I will inquire and see. I've messaged in past and had no luck. Those pics from MILF Morgan look pretty good. Callie sounds interesting LOL. Thanks guys.[QUOTE]I wouldn't waste your efforts with Callie. She's a full hand short of a full deck. And it would likely be unintelligible babble with intermittent vaginal eruptions. If you need to check the box with being with a true squirter go for it. But you'll prob regret your decision.

  2. #31299
    [QUOTE=Mrfilmer;7525981]LOL I don't / haven't posted anything out of respect to all the girls privacy I've filmed with. However. Alot of the skip girls over the years I have filmed content with which they have sold or used the pics I take of them for their content. La the nurse in her prime was one of my favorites to film multiple times a week when she first posted. Some of these girls love filming and the ones usually who have insecurity issues about their bodies usually are the ones who don't want to film which is quite a few. Been trying to film with Natalie college girl for awhile. No luck. Really regret not filming haileigh for the gag session last week as that was epic which is usually why I like to film always especially if its a one time thing. Wonder how piff royale and la nurse will be after their state vacations for filming. I'm willing to help these girls out with ad photos or content and noticed alot of them are running minimal pics now with minimal info which I'd assume if you were a high end provider you would want high end photos or at least clear photos. Usually my go to is the girl bent over in a thong for their ad. Few of the windsor girls had their pics updated with those for better quality and la nurse I helped alot of her pics to. She was a natural and loved it. She loved filming and taking big cock until her downward spiral which is becoming the normal for alot of girls which seems to last a week to a month or year or so max. Few make it a long time but rare. Anyways. Always down to film. If anyone knows any girls who want help with their content or filming or anything just let me know or let the girl know. Thanks and enjoy.[QUOTE]You should validate you pontification by posting some stills of your work. Natalie the college girl (BTW she is easily in her 30's) is a bit of a plumper so I'd be surprised if she granted you a film session. La I found attractive, never met her but I like her look. Maybe Tess the mess would oblige, she's kind of a freak, but you told have to filter & edit all her stuff as nothing she shares is a fair representation of her true appearance. Happy filming Mr Filmer.

  3. #31298
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I can't wait to see MrFilmer on PornHub.
    LOL I don't / haven't posted anything out of respect to all the girls privacy I've filmed with. However. Alot of the skip girls over the years I have filmed content with which they have sold or used the pics I take of them for their content. La the nurse in her prime was one of my favorites to film multiple times a week when she first posted. Some of these girls love filming and the ones usually who have insecurity issues about their bodies usually are the ones who don't want to film which is quite a few. Been trying to film with Natalie college girl for awhile. No luck. Really regret not filming haileigh for the gag session last week as that was epic which is usually why I like to film always especially if its a one time thing. Wonder how piff royale and la nurse will be after their state vacations for filming. I'm willing to help these girls out with ad photos or content and noticed alot of them are running minimal pics now with minimal info which I'd assume if you were a high end provider you would want high end photos or at least clear photos. Usually my go to is the girl bent over in a thong for their ad. Few of the windsor girls had their pics updated with those for better quality and la nurse I helped alot of her pics to. She was a natural and loved it. She loved filming and taking big cock until her downward spiral which is becoming the normal for alot of girls which seems to last a week to a month or year or so max. Few make it a long time but rare. Anyways. Always down to film. If anyone knows any girls who want help with their content or filming or anything just let me know or let the girl know. Thanks and enjoy.

  4. #31297
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Gordon and Donny for the tip. I will inquire and see. I've messaged in past and had no luck. Those pics from MILF Morgan look pretty good. Callie sounds interesting LOL. Thanks guys.
    I can't wait to see MrFilmer on PornHub.

  5. #31296
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    MILF Morgan might be open to filming. She has an Only Fans site with M-F content. I have been intimate with her but never inquired about filming.
    Thanks Gordon and Donny for the tip. I will inquire and see. I've messaged in past and had no luck. Those pics from MILF Morgan look pretty good. Callie sounds interesting LOL. Thanks guys.

  6. #31295
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    MILF Morgan might be open to filming. She has an Only Fans site with M-F content. I have been intimate with her but never inquired about filming.
    From my in person inquiries, she has one long time regular she does OF filming with. She has been open to the idea for other filming but it isn't bare. Best to inquire in person and have seen her before. She's a nice woman.

  7. #31294

    Filming (continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Inquired with Nikki last week to film. She said she only films with her bf / whoever he is. Wasnt to impressed with that response. She looks ok. Definitely wouldn't mind filming a BJ with her and seeing how good she can deepthroat. She stopped responding tho once she found out I was interested in filming. Miles always will vary I suppose with any provider. Her content looks decent.
    MILF Morgan might be open to filming. She has an Only Fans site with M-F content. I have been intimate with her but never inquired about filming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

  8. #31293
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Nikki available?. Looks like she has a nice figure and an open menu with reasonable rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...p/751006597488
    I reviewed her earlier last year. Pre-boyfriend if that matters.

    She's very sweet, petite, nice little dancer body. She had some dental issues from previous substance use, but appears to be coherent and better now. I don't get the sense she's into longer appointments, I've stuck with QV's. Not really GFE if I recall, but great attitude.

  9. #31292

    411 on Ciel

    This was my second visit to the place. I was on my business trip and I remembered that I had a great time on my last visit. New gal Ciel greeted me and led me to the bed. After I paid for the one hour session, She was a decent looking gal with a great attitude. She started massaging me with some teasing. I told her I was ready. We negotiated the price and got into the action. She took her clothes off and rubbed her boobs over my body, then CBJ. We tried everything we could. Mish, CG, RCG, etc. She has kept her great attitude during the whole session and there was no rushing. I always have a great time here even though this was my second visit. Another outrageous service. I can't wait for my next business trip.

    https://hot.com/us/ct/hartford/escor...74-2737/m-XdY3

    Text same number, but has to ask for Ciel.

  10. #31291

    Filming

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Inquired with Nikki last week to film. She said she only films with her bf / whoever he is. Wasnt to impressed with that response. She looks ok. Definitely wouldn't mind filming a BJ with her and seeing how good she can deepthroat. She stopped responding tho once she found out I was interested in filming. Miles always will vary I suppose with any provider. Her content looks decent.
    If you are looking for filming try Callie the squirter. She loves filming and seems to really get off on it.

  11. #31290
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Nikki available?. Looks like she has a nice figure and an open menu with reasonable rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...p/751006597488
    Inquired with Nikki last week to film. She said she only films with her bf / whoever he is. Wasnt to impressed with that response. She looks ok. Definitely wouldn't mind filming a BJ with her and seeing how good she can deepthroat. She stopped responding tho once she found out I was interested in filming. Miles always will vary I suppose with any provider. Her content looks decent.

  12. #31289
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen TayTay aka Miss Head?

    Link and photos below.

    She talks a big game so I'm curious about her head?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/057445460827
    Proceed with caution. The ad is identical to desiree and Vivian. Pretty sure its a bait and switch / possible rob like Desiree and Vivian do as she is / was staying with her recently. Also on Sunday she was staying with haileigh as well which was a really bad experience Sunday. Guy lurking around with mask and rushed out. Tay is hot. Tay is a real person. No one can confirm that they have actually seen her for fun and she's with Vivian and Desiree as over 20 people over posted being robbed by over the last 3 years so proceed with caution. I been trying to see Tay over a month now and haven't had luck either so that also says something.

  13. #31288

    Miss Head TayTay

    Has anyone seen TayTay aka Miss Head?

    Link and photos below.

    She talks a big game so I'm curious about her head?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/057445460827

  14. #31287

    Nikki

    Any info on Nikki available?. Looks like she has a nice figure and an open menu with reasonable rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...p/751006597488
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

  15. #31286

    Haleigh

    The link with her pictures is now dead. Here is the link that is still live that I can find: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/148307254565.

    However, scroll to post 31245 which has her pictures. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...434&viewfull=1#post7518434.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any link or screenshots?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape