Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 343 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    The smell will make you want to vomit. It took 2 seconds for it to hit my nose and I went soft within milliseconds. I'm so glad I wore a rubber. I had her blow me so she could taste and smell how bad it was and then left in a hurry.
    Thank you!

  2. #4864

    Blonde Nympho in the North End

    Was trying to find any recent reviews on Liz, she occasionally posts ads on STG. I know she's a bbw and I can get past that if the service is good. Was hoping to get an honest opinion from someone that's seen her. Thanks!

  3. #4863

    Woburn

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2785736.htm

    No one shares on this site anymore. Check my recent posts I reviewed her in Boston escorts page.

  4. #4862

    Ok.

    Do you have the ability, to say, share contact or ad details. It truly would be helpful, since this is why this website was established. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    You guys should take a quick ride to Woburn to see her. 2. 5 for a hh everything on the table and she's nice and clean. Definitely worth the trip.

  5. #4861

    Renalta

    You guys should take a quick ride to Woburn to see her. 2. 5 for a hh everything on the table and she's nice and clean. Definitely worth the trip.

  6. #4860

    Shauna Manchester

    When's the last time anyone ran into that nimpho Shauna from the west side? I think she had a sister Kelsy any info one her?

  7. #4859

    Avoid

    The smell will make you want to vomit. It took 2 seconds for it to hit my nose and I went soft within milliseconds. I'm so glad I wore a rubber. I had her blow me so she could taste and smell how bad it was and then left in a hurry.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching, but didn't find anything. Has anyone seen her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/821966574093

  8. #4858

    Any info on this one?

    I tried searching, but didn't find anything. Has anyone seen her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/821966574093

  9. #4857
    Agree, she was a nice time. Honest and sweet girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DJTrance  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alexis yesterday. When I reached out, her reply was, "I'm fresh out of the shower!" Music to my ears. She is extremely polite and has a great head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/040803206812
    .

  10. #4856

    Becca

    Get one of her regulars to refer you. I'm in touch with her but I'm not what you would call a regular because I almost never repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    How do you get to see the UTR Kristin. She told me she will only see previous customers?

  11. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable44  [View Original Post]
    Every STG girl has STANK puss. Many $350+ tryst girls have it as well. I can't remember the last time I paid for some truly clean puss. Tired of gagging in my car on the way home when I smell my fingers- Whose the cleanest in the area?
    I saw Alexis yesterday. When I reached out, her reply was, "I'm fresh out of the shower!" Music to my ears. She is extremely polite and has a great head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/040803206812

  12. #4854

    Who is the cleanest

    Every STG girl has STANK puss. Many $350+ tryst girls have it as well. I can't remember the last time I paid for some truly clean puss. Tired of gagging in my car on the way home when I smell my fingers- Whose the cleanest in the area?

  13. #4853

    Kristin

    How do you get to see the UTR Kristin. She told me she will only see previous customers?

  14. #4852

    Lacey

    I know Lacey very well. She will prop open the door when she's ready to let you in the house. And she will worship your A hole ⛳ 🕳65039; for like 30 minutes. She told me specifically that she does not do dates at night because she has been robbed by the stick up kids in Manchester New Hampshire. I would not hesitate to go see her she as an amazing older lady. If you like to have your ass licked and fingered and she edges you to the point of explosion and then she stops. The final orgasm is amazing I mean she's really old but it doesn't matter no other girl can match her performance. If she doesn't know you she will probably ignore your texts. I mean she has many regulars in New Hampshire there's always like a line to go see her because she's one in a million as far as what you will do to you.

  15. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by Snappercake  [View Original Post]
    She's still doing her thing. Seeing folks regularly mostly afternoons.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep trying to reach her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape