Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 472 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6453
    Quote Originally Posted by MimAia  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, what's the lineup like at this spa this month? I'm planning a vacation to Miami tomorrow! I searched for this spa and it seems quite popular! Does anyone have any information? I would be very grateful!

    I met Sugar this morning, and she's absolutely gorgeous! She's a little curvy, just my type! Sugar was incredibly enthusiastic! We went to the shower together; even though it was a standing shower, Sugar still provided excellent service, including kissing, BBBJ, and Tuma. She was very skilled, a true AMP veteran! Back in the room, Sugar took care of me like a girlfriend, massaging me from my back to my front with her soft tongue. Then we moved on to BBBJ, 69, and French kissing she was very professional! I couldn't control myself and penetrated her; she was very tight, and Sugar could handle strong thrusts. We finished in the doggy style position! It was a fantastic experience! Before leaving, Sugar introduced me to two other girls! They looked small and cute! I'll be back soon! Guys, go and enjoy it! A great experience this month!
    Who the fuck uses "penetrated" in a review? You must be the owner (using chapgpt) or LEO.

  2. #6452

    Sugar is relaxing at the spa.

    Hey guys, what's the lineup like at this spa this month? I'm planning a vacation to Miami tomorrow! I searched for this spa and it seems quite popular! Does anyone have any information? I would be very grateful!

    I met Sugar this morning, and she's absolutely gorgeous! She's a little curvy, just my type! Sugar was incredibly enthusiastic! We went to the shower together; even though it was a standing shower, Sugar still provided excellent service, including kissing, BBBJ, and Tuma. She was very skilled, a true AMP veteran! Back in the room, Sugar took care of me like a girlfriend, massaging me from my back to my front with her soft tongue. Then we moved on to BBBJ, 69, and French kissing – she was very professional! I couldn't control myself and penetrated her; she was very tight, and Sugar could handle strong thrusts. We finished in the doggy style position! It was a fantastic experience! Before leaving, Sugar introduced me to two other girls! They looked small and cute! I'll be back soon! Guys, go and enjoy it! A great experience this month!

  3. #6451

    Sheridan Massage co

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAss91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone went to this new spot yet? It used to be an AMP but looks like it got rebranded or have new owners. I did call and the lady sounded latina.

    Address: 24 xx and 59th Terrace, Hollywood, FL 33021.
    I have an appointment with them tomorrow and feel like cancelling.

  4. #6450
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    They use the same name for many different girls across the country. I got scammed by Mimi, the girl I saw wasn't the one in the TER reviews and the service was not even close to the reviews. .
    Understandable scrutiny with how much the descriptions can be off and photoshopped images not being very representative. I have never noticed TER reviews on Mimi's site I have only noticed then at KGFE.

    Back to back day visits were great, originally Ayou said she was staying for 10 days but website now has the 5th as last day so sadly doesn't look like there will be options for a third visit.

  5. #6449
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    So I know the reviews have been hit or miss, and from the sounds of it more misses. But Ayou has been well reviewed in the Orlando forum and confirmed she was there last week. A quick search will give you all the info you need.

    Very pretty and if you like the young girl next door type definitely worth a visit.
    Yeah, I saw her in Orlando a couple times (Japanese) and she is definitely a sweet girl, and fun, pretty decent ass for an Asian girl also and can take a pounding. I'll try to post on here sometimes to help you guys out because most of these girls go to Orlando first (Meiji-sister agency) and then down to you but if you see the name, Jenny pop up (Vietnamese girl) definitely go see her, and if you see the name Nabi (Korean) definitely check her out, she is in Orlando now. Reiken (Japanese) also in Orlando right now and very good. Riri I don't think is a good option, she is also here in Orlando now.

    Not all of them go from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale as Jenny left Orlando to go back to New York, but I'm sure they will be cycling back through.

    Some of us Orlando guys also check this forum because I know some of those girls will come from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando as well so please let us know what you think of the talent that's there now other than Ayou which we already know is good.

  6. #6448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    So I know the reviews have been hit or miss, and from the sounds of it more misses. But Ayou has been well reviewed in the Orlando forum and confirmed she was there last week. A quick search will give you all the info you need.

    Very pretty and if you like the young girl next door type definitely worth a visit.
    They use the same name for many different girls across the country. I got scammed by Mimi, the girl I saw wasn't the one in the TER reviews and the service was not even close to the reviews. .

  7. #6447

    Mimi

    So I know the reviews have been hit or miss, and from the sounds of it more misses. But Ayou has been well reviewed in the Orlando forum and confirmed she was there last week. A quick search will give you all the info you need.

    Very pretty and if you like the young girl next door type definitely worth a visit.

  8. #6446
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 29

    Relaxing spa treatments

    Hey guys, what's the lineup like at this spa this month? I'm planning a vacation to Miami tomorrow! I searched for this spa and it seems quite popular! Does anyone have any information? I would be very grateful!

  9. #6445

    Sheridan Massage Co

    Anyone went to this new spot yet? It used to be an AMP but looks like it got rebranded or have new owners. I did call and the lady sounded latina.

    Address: 24 xx and 59th Terrace, Hollywood, FL 33021.

  10. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by HDMurdock  [View Original Post]
    It will be very informative if you can share some cuddle sites experiences.
    Feel free to dm me.

  11. #6443
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddy44  [View Original Post]
    Interested in finding out more about MP. Next done it and getting tired of the hit or miss that comes from cuddle sites. Any guidance you have would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM. Thanks.
    It will be very informative if you can share some cuddle sites experiences.

  12. #6442

    Cuddle recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddy44  [View Original Post]
    Interested in finding out more about MP. Next done it and getting tired of the hit or miss that comes from cuddle sites. Any guidance you have would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM. Thanks.
    I would like to get some pointers on cuddle scene here. Feel free to DM.

  13. #6441
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddy44  [View Original Post]
    Interested in finding out more about MP. Next done it and getting tired of the hit or miss that comes from cuddle sites. Any guidance you have would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM. Thanks.
    Send you a dm.

  14. #6440

    New to MP

    Interested in finding out more about MP. Next done it and getting tired of the hit or miss that comes from cuddle sites. Any guidance you have would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM. Thanks.

  15. #6439
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Hello? Deleted Review? Relaxing Spa. Coco

    My long, detailed review once again was deleted without warning. I'm not going to write the whole thing out again but Coco at relaxing spa gave me a Vivi-like experience. Not quite Vivi-level but as if she was trained personally by Vivi. And if there is a mod out there deleting my reviews, at least PM me a reason why?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape