Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 1094
-
02-22-26 15:24 #944Senior Member

Posts: 36Hilltop
I believe he is referring to the shop on Hwy99 right north of the Burgerville near 99th St. Name escapes me, never have partaken.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 01:12 #943Senior Member

Posts: 42Maple
I was inspired by this review. Maybe I just came during a bad rotation. Short little 30' something b cups, hwp. Not ugly. Toothy CBJ and CFS was the name of the session. Other lady was a granny.
Originally Posted by Blair6300
[View Original Post]
Not a terrible session after a Costco run.
-
02-20-26 15:58 #942Senior Member

Posts: 65I might be wrong but pretty sure it refers to the hill between 4th plain and mill plain. Usually around grand (by the walmart).
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 11:36 #941Senior Member

Posts: 633Hilltop
Where is Hill top? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 11:33 #940Senior Member

Posts: 633Hwy 99
I have some old business conections in the area. On another note the little White House north of 99th st on hwy 99 still has Anna with past reviews of good massage and BJ.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
62nd and Hwy 99 still has old grannies.
-
02-19-26 02:47 #939Senior Member

Posts: 996I don't mind the parking there. I don't know anyone out there anyways so don't care of strangers see me walking around an AMP.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 18:41 #938Senior Member

Posts: 190Vancouver Updates
Not too many reviews lately. Any good advice on somewhere to stop in the Couve this evening? CFS ACG would be great, plus for BBBJ or fantastic body/stripper slide. Just wanting a good looker not too young or old with a great body. Old Candy was great but don't want to head up that way. I remember a tall shapely Asian cougar in a tight gold dress long ago at hilltop. Miss that. Doubt I'll ever find the raincoat optional from 4th plain again.
-
02-18-26 18:25 #937Senior Member

Posts: 633Candy
I very seldom get to that area but when I do the parking lot is always empty. Its to out in the open on 99 for me to stop.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 11:30 #936Senior Member

Posts: 996Any recent Venus review?
Anyone see seen old Candy at Venus lately? Wondering how the old gal is doing? Last two times I saw her it was her time of month so just BBBJ.
I don't love driving out there all that often.
-
02-09-26 22:13 #935Senior Member

Posts: 48Happy CicI
I stopped by Happy last week and met CiCi. She mentioned that she just moved here from Portland (and previously New York). She's a looker with nice C cups. Nice teasing massage, then the flip. Nice untranslated french then boom. I doubt she'll be here long, but will visit again as often as she is here.
-
02-09-26 15:21 #934Regular Member

Posts: 14I went to Happy to try my luck—and see what would happen. Much appreciated! She's hot skills! Sucky sucky to the finish.
-
02-09-26 14:14 #933Regular Member

Posts: 17Relax Spa
Did a little recon of Relax spa off of St. Johns. Off the strip and looks incognito. Went in saw two ugly grannies and left. Do not visit.
-
02-07-26 20:15 #932Senior Member

Posts: 996Pink is one of the places I have never tried, but is on my TDL.
Originally Posted by Blair6300
[View Original Post]
I have had fun at both place across from Pink but most recently at the one facing Napa auto. I think it called diamond? Everything is covered but they usually have good looking and friendly providers.
There is also a place up the street near the hospital called Merlot. Have been twice with mixed results. Once good. Once bad. Once just for recon but seemed promising.
-
02-06-26 13:03 #931Senior Member

Posts: 633Rate
Did you pay 2. 0/30 at pink?
Originally Posted by Blair6300
[View Original Post]
There is a shop almost across the street on Mill Plain and one almost on the corner of 103rd and Mill Plain. 103rd can be ok at times, I have not visited the one actually on MP.
-
02-06-26 12:54 #930Regular Member

Posts: 14On Mill Plain.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
I honestly liked it. But my latest interaction there was with a couple of very attractive women. Stunning IMO. Fun, adventurous and even a bit of table shower fun as well when our session wrapped up.









Reply With Quote





