Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 37337
-
02-10-26 14:35 #35972Senior Member

Posts: 319I'm 100 with you on that and thanks for the input. I thought it was just me.
Originally Posted by SexualAbs
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 12:14 #35971Senior Member

Posts: 102Pepper
I went to go and see Pepper some time last week and even though she is on the bigger side, I've definitely seen worse so it didn't bother me. I only opted for the BJ and she can blow a mean flute but for me it is definitely for when you're in a pinch and need something. She started saying that her neck hurt and she definitely will overbook because when I was there, I heard a knock on the door before I could even finish and rushed out the door. So all in all she can do a good job in a pinch but I will most likely not repeat after that experience.
-
02-10-26 09:46 #35970Senior Member

Posts: 35Same experience for me. I have both her numbers and she doesn't reply most of the time. I'll get a flurry of replies then she'll ghost me just before the date. Very annoying!
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
She's fun but not worth the frustration of dealing with the comms issues. I stopped bothering. Not worth wasting my time.
-
02-10-26 05:45 #35969Senior Member

Posts: 427Ashley
I saw her recently and she was on the needle unfortunately. Her arms had the track marks and there was blood in my car. I hoped those days were over with these girls but apparently some still do it that way. She got her phone stolen or lost, so I assume that is why she doesn't post now. She is still cute but those pics are edited quite a bit to hide candy marks on the face and body. I'm scared to do anything without a rubber but she doesn't do cim anyways and I never do any kind of sex without one anyways with all the bugs flying around nowadays. If she wasn't on the needle, she could make a lot more but once they're on, they hardly ever stop from what I've seen over the years.
-
02-10-26 05:32 #35968Regular Member

Posts: 69Ashley
Spent some time with her finally. That body. Perfection to me. The curves and that tight little round ass. Damn. Will probably repeat again today.
-
02-10-26 00:30 #35967Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah
I know. I was a. Regular. And. Now even right after she posts she does not respond.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
I was wandering if anyone else. Had any luck.
-
02-09-26 21:38 #35966Senior Member

Posts: 92Sarah
That is Sarah she is fun but I can never get a hold of her. She's a great time if you can get in contact with her.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 21:27 #35965Senior Member

Posts: 66Let. Me. Know
Always been curious about this one let. Me. Know how it goes.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 21:09 #35964Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
02-09-26 20:29 #35963Senior Member

Posts: 226Same same here.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 12:22 #35962Regular Member

Posts: 69Ashley
Would appreciate a number for her if anyone can help out.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 12:18 #35961Senior Member

Posts: 101I'd go this way instead
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201555094
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
I get a taste for a slim thing every now and then and I always see this lovely lady whenever she is in town. She's always pleasant, clean and I've never had any negative visits after at least half a dozen. Everytime she's in town I always visit. She's here till tomorrow morning.
-
02-08-26 11:13 #35960Senior Member

Posts: 102Slim Honey
Have anyone sampled this yet? I haven't dreamed with a slim petite woman like this and wanted to know if anybody have recently visited her and if it's worth the visit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/457187295328
TIA!!
-
02-08-26 06:40 #35959Regular Member

Posts: 8Royal Honey
Any intel on this one. Seems to post a lot but I can't find any info on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201581275
-
02-07-26 21:55 #35958Senior Member

Posts: 97Ashley
She was looking for some help and I had nice car date with her. She is cute and love that spinner frame on her. Rode me until I finished. She's not posting right now so can't share link.










Reply With Quote





