Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 7063
-
02-13-26 10:08 #6478Regular Member

Posts: 21Vivi relaxing spa
Vivi came back here from Orlando. I think she will slowly bring this place back to normal!
-
02-12-26 15:59 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 93Does your barber know if they do monthly rotations?
Originally Posted by MattHearty
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 15:20 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 34Rlx
At the barber I overheard someone speaking about RLX and the new lineup. He mentioned the talent is not close to what it was before and the value Mario coins is not as rewarding when you finish the level. He mentioned someone's usage of tape used like it was preventing something from leaking while the hairdresser was at work.
-
02-12-26 12:50 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 237Thanks for the info much appreciated.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 12:30 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 2270Perhaps it will outperform the software focused private equity or private credit funds.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 09:15 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 2964I'm bummed!
Disappointing they only have one spot available, I was hoping to get two, one for me and one for the SO! Oh well, maybe next time! 🤣.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:11 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 2270Interesting ad at the bottom of each page.
I'm not sure who, in their right mind would invest.
Donating Money.
We are offering an exclusive sponsorship 50-100 K, only one spot available. Please message J for more details.
*make 10 K-25 K profit + one free visit with each flower that visits*.
https://www.kgfe.net/miami
-
02-11-26 20:06 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 2270Crystal, Sugar, and Yoyo.
Originally Posted by StableGenius69
[View Original Post]
Crystal has a prettier face than sugar.
Sugar is a better performer than Crystal.
Yo-yo was unavailable.
-
02-11-26 13:39 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 62It is open and they have a new lineup. I would just walk in and ask for who is available and choose. Vivi moved to Orlando so no longer available here.
Originally Posted by TopSaucy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:57 #6469Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289You're right every once in a while a girl does not look like the pictures but for the most part I've met a few in Fort Lauderdale and a lot of them in Orlando at the sister location and they are all pretty accurate and beautiful girls, some of the Japanese girls are so hot you think why the hell are they even doing this? They could have any man they wanted and probably a loaded one at that but here they are taking appointments for us guys to come enjoy them. Thankfully we have Mimi and Mieji to give us that Japanese option with occasional Korean and Vietnamese hotties that just finished their tour.
Originally Posted by AbsaTexas
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 09:46 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 237Turns out I had the wrong number I am calling the right spa now.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 09:44 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 1230I got no info on number but vivi is in Orlando that I do know.
Originally Posted by TopSaucy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 09:25 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 237Relaxation Spa
Hi All,
I have been trying to call the spa everyday multiple times and I never get an answer. Is the place still open? I was trying to find out who was there tomorrow and was really hoping Vivi was there. Do I have the right number? Google showed a 305 which surprised me then a 733 and finally a 0860. Any info would be appreciated, PM me if you want.
-
02-09-26 18:35 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 42Mimi scam
I tried mimi several months ago. Though it is a real agency, the pics look nothing at all like the girls and what I met was a far cry from pleasant. Others have reported similar findings.
Originally Posted by King86
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 14:28 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 51Riri at Mimi
Met Riri this weekend at a convenient hotel and she is an all natural beautiful Japanese girl (estimated age 21-23) from Osaka I believe. Great body and a her rack (C's?) is one of her best features. I think the photos on the website are her though they are of course heavily edited. Took care of the pre-coital shower where she cleaned me off quickly as I had just showered so was ready to roll. Festivities began with BBBJ on the bed followed by some DATY and I must say she was very clean and hygienic down there which I always really appreciate. She seemed to enjoy herself and gave a great GFE performance. She had some sensitivity around her breasts but overall she was accommodating and I definitely recommend to see her before she leaves town.
mimi10086.com/ view /28880.











Reply With Quote






