Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 16674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16299

    Londynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilb  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this weekend and interested in checking her out. Anyone with any info? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/004613863480

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/201231076#.
    Have been interested in seeing her as well but no reports on her that I've seen at least. Some photos have a blurred dude in it so I'm a little cautious on pulling the trigger.

  2. #16298

    Jynx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamin  [View Original Post]
    We agreed to meet twice, and both times she just ghosted me. Don't know if she is just a scammer or flooded by clients.
    I met Jynx for the first time a couple of days ago, I had a good time, she's one of the only girls I've met in STG who I'm somewhat inclined to see again. Decent-looking (though slightly heavier and older than I like), friendly, and she really gets into it or at least makes it seem as though she does. And unlike most STG girls, hygiene was good.

    Communication wasn't the greatest. Long lag time between messages, sp my guess is that she's in high enough demand that answering every text or even honoring every appointment isn't a priority. It's a shame that she ghosted you, that would irritate me too, but it doesn't rise to the level of outright scamming where you lose money as well as waste your time.

  3. #16297
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamin  [View Original Post]
    We agreed to meet twice, and both times she just ghosted me. Don't know if she is just a scammer or flooded by clients.
    Dang that's really unfortunate. I've seen her a handful of times and she's always been really responsive and hasn't let me down once we locked down a time / place. I do think she prefers late nights and early mornings so if you were hoping to catch her like during work hours, it might be an availability thing. She's also been gone for the last few days but her number has stayed the same. I'm hoping everything is ok but I'll try and catch up with her again soon and follow up.

  4. #16296
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    None of the above. Ghosting customers isn't a scam unless you paid a deposit, which I sure hope you didn't do, especially twice. And being flooded by clients is only a reason (not a reasonable one) if somebody else is offering her more dough. More likely that she is a flake or doesn't actually exist.
    My favorite is this one. She simply moves the location calendar forward every two days. From Hawaii to Norfolk to Madison it moves every two days. Good scam. If he / she is pulling deposits, good for them, I guess.

    https://tryst.link/escort/serena-bailey

  5. #16295

    Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamin  [View Original Post]
    We agreed to meet twice, and both times she just ghosted me. Don't know if she is just a scammer or flooded by clients.
    None of the above. Ghosting customers isn't a scam unless you paid a deposit, which I sure hope you didn't do, especially twice. And being flooded by clients is only a reason (not a reasonable one) if somebody else is offering her more dough. More likely that she is a flake or doesn't actually exist.

  6. #16294

    Weird girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    A girl calling herself "Jynx" has been posting on Tryst and on STG:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jynx

    And.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/986500246878

    The photos look familiar from a couple of years ago but I can't place her. Anyone recognize her and remember her old handle?
    We agreed to meet twice, and both times she just ghosted me. Don't know if she is just a scammer or flooded by clients.

  7. #16293
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I was able to see her and confirm it is her. She is using a different number now than years ago. The old number is apparently now in the hands of someone trying to do deposit scams. Use her new number. She is back, still somewhat hard to connect with, but otherwise as great as ever. I used to and will continue to see her as often as I can. Feel free to DM me, but I don't check often.
    Based on this, I stand corrected. I may have to try reaching out again!

  8. #16292

    Lexxi is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone been able to confirm if Lexxi is in fact back, or if this is yet another scam? I was able to get in contact with her at the new number. She didn't really remember me (it's been a good 10+ years) but was willing to meet without deposit. Whomever I talked to did confirm that the 1781 number is now claimed by someone else who is using it for scams, and noted that it was an old Google Voice number that she didn't keep up. I'm still getting vibes that this may be a scam. Nearly all of the links and sites in the ad are showing that she's inactive or they are altogether dead. Any suggestions on how I could get confirmation if it is really her?
    Yes, I was able to see her and confirm it is her. She is using a different number now than years ago. The old number is apparently now in the hands of someone trying to do deposit scams. Use her new number. She is back, still somewhat hard to connect with, but otherwise as great as ever. I used to and will continue to see her as often as I can. Feel free to DM me, but I don't check often.

  9. #16291
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Londynn

    Visiting this weekend and interested in checking her out. Anyone with any info? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/004613863480

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/201231076#.

  10. #16290
    I was not able to secure a meet, but I can say from my interactions this week I would strongly suggest to tread lightly here. I honestly don't think this is Lexxi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone been able to confirm if Lexxi is in fact back, or if this is yet another scam? I was able to get in contact with her at the new number. She didn't really remember me (it's been a good 10+ years) but was willing to meet without deposit. Whomever I talked to did confirm that the 1781 number is now claimed by someone else who is using it for scams, and noted that it was an old Google Voice number that she didn't keep up. I'm still getting vibes that this may be a scam. Nearly all of the links and sites in the ad are showing that she's inactive or they are altogether dead. Any suggestions on how I could get confirmation if it is really her?

  11. #16289

    Aamp

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. I'm guessing this is the hotel? Its actually the same 'operation' as the AAMP, but this is where they send the older or fat women. I refuse to wait more than 3-4 minutes and bail if they give me any excuses. I can bang any Chinese woman once, since I really like strange, but won't repeat if they are fat. Old doesn't bother me quite as much. Though I don't repeat in general, not enough time and who knows if they are still around.

    Generally speaking.

    Hotel: 140..
    He clearly stated apartment and I agree with his assessment 100 %. The parking situation also sucks. If you are not in a visitor parking spot you stand a chance of getting towed away. I had to park at least three buildings down but At least I wasn't all the way out to the bus stop. My most recent experience there a few people giving me the eye also. I was instructed to wait while she got ready also, granted that I was also late for the scheduled time. I told them I would wait five minutes at which they responded almost spot on to head towards the door. Waited another five minutes at said door and like the previous post there were a couple men exiting at different times while I waited. I eventually received a text that she was coming to the door to let me in instead of just buzzing me in. This also surprised me. She came to the door dressed in a raincoat and 2 1/2 inch wedge sandals. She was older but age unknown but cute enough I decided to go in. After getting to the room she revealed a somewhat cute teddy underneath and allowed me to explore the good. Nice firm b cups with 3/4 inch erasers and nice labia, very petite. She allowed FIV but was rather unresponsive almost like a walk in the park. I will say she was very eager to please and her BBBJ skills were top notch. She really wanted to fuck something terrible and was quite enjoyable and good energy. She also came at it the full half hour for more than one pop Overall I was satisfied even though she was average in looks and age unknown. I'm not sure if I prefer the hotel location any better however except the fact it's usually easier to find a place to park.

    ND I would have liked to see that report on three way. I still feel way more comfortable with the Asians than most anything that is available. You won't get robbed and you will get pussy.

  12. #16288

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleAxelRod  [View Original Post]
    Total hit or miss. I think the current one is a huge miss though. Went there this week only to see three dudes come in and out very quickly (not enough for a nut) all while making me wait for an hour plus. I would have left earlier but I was blocked in by an MFD ambulance and fire truck who happened to roll up and go into the same building with a stretcher. Hard pass for me.
    Ouch. I'm guessing this is the hotel? Its actually the same 'operation' as the AAMP, but this is where they send the older or fat women. I refuse to wait more than 3-4 minutes and bail if they give me any excuses. I can bang any Chinese woman once, since I really like strange, but won't repeat if they are fat. Old doesn't bother me quite as much. Though I don't repeat in general, not enough time and who knows if they are still around.

    Generally speaking.

    Hotel: 140.

    AAMP: 200.

    YMMV, but saving $60 is not normally worth it. Unless you like to bang Asian women you've never meet before, which is what I prefer.

    -ND.

  13. #16287
    So has anyone been able to confirm if Lexxi is in fact back, or if this is yet another scam? I was able to get in contact with her at the new number. She didn't really remember me (it's been a good 10+ years) but was willing to meet without deposit. Whomever I talked to did confirm that the 1781 number is now claimed by someone else who is using it for scams, and noted that it was an old Google Voice number that she didn't keep up. I'm still getting vibes that this may be a scam. Nearly all of the links and sites in the ad are showing that she's inactive or they are altogether dead. Any suggestions on how I could get confirmation if it is really her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm which of these is true?

    1. Lexxi has been around all this time, just laying kind of low and not advertising. She was always hard to connect with, so this is plausible.

    2. This is the return of the real Lexxi, who has been out of action for several years but is now back.

    3. This is fake, somebody stealing an old Lexxi ad.

    I only managed to see her once a number of years ago, could never get a response from her after that. But she's really good, so I hope this means she's around and available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/665129586556

  14. #16286

    I'd be careful at the current Asian Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    While I've not been in 2026, they did a pretty good job of bringing in good looking women in the 30/40's age range in 2025. There was at least one in her 20's but I missed out.

    Current talent right this moment? I've no idea.

    There have been multiple operations at that apartment complex and yeah I would agree that the last two locations (same complex as current, different buildings) got old fat women. The current one does a much better job.

    The hotel is hit and miss, mostly a miss. Though I did get the cheapest 3-way I've ever gotten over the summer.
    Total hit or miss. I think the current one is a huge miss though. Went there this week only to see three dudes come in and out very quickly (not enough for a nut) all while making me wait for an hour plus. I would have left earlier but I was blocked in by an MFD ambulance and fire truck who happened to roll up and go into the same building with a stretcher. Hard pass for me.

  15. #16285

    Warning about Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had a date with her, but I had a couple with her younger sister, Jayy in Milwaukee. Jayy is a good time. Great head game and her pussy feels amazing. I had a date with Jayy a little over a month ago and Jessie was there. Her pics are accurate but I did notice she had a bit of a foopa. You can see it in some of her pics. She's not obese, so I'm guessing it's from having a kid. One thing to note is that Jayy and Jessie are both IV drug users.
    When I was in Wisconsin a little while ago, Jessie unfortunately ripped me off in my dream. Basically agreed to do everything prior to donation but once that came into play she started making bullshit excuses to go back on what we agreed on. Not wanting to escalate (she had an angry dog and 'boyfriend' at her incall, not realizing until too late) I settled on a lackluster bbj before heading out disappointed as hell.

    Jayy on the other hand was a completely different story during my time. Really accommodating and friendly provider. Honestly one of the best BBFS experiences I've ever had in my life. If you hit her G spot just right and then the sensation that 'cums' from her feels INCREDIBLE. As mentioned she unfortunately is an IV user. So I'd either wrap up or reccommend getting both available PREPs (godsends) before taking the leap. Hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape