Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 820
-
02-17-26 20:01 #475Senior Member

Posts: 35Detroit, Chicago
In response to a couple recent posts and questions all I will say is the following: History teaches that a Michigan based pro (or anywhere around the great lakes for that matter) that travels to Chicago and Detroit regularly is very unlikely to be platonic. Not trying to accuse anyone here of gate keeping as experiences may vary. Just saying this based on personal experiences, info shared by trusted sources and just seeing girls whom travel habits meet the above pattern getting banned (probably in the double digits only in the past couple years). If you take a moment to think about it, it makes sense. Not to mention that I recall many instances where they were fully booked before they even made it to the destination.
-
02-16-26 18:09 #474Senior Member

Posts: 102She is aware of what some people use CC for and is not there for that. She is strictly platonic.
Originally Posted by Chalek
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 10:55 #473Regular Member

Posts: 3Cakes03
Wondering if anyone has any experience with cakes03. She comes to Chicago from Michigan so.
I have not been able to line up our schedule. Hoping to find out if she is worth the effort.
-
02-15-26 20:39 #472Senior Member

Posts: 43Definitely a bit on the spectrum, but I think it might be a YMMV. I've only seen her once but our session was 2 hours and it was innocent at first, but slowly after a bit of roaming from me, I was able to touch her all over, she's got a great ass and a skinny waist. And while we were cuddling near the end she was grinding on me and light moaning. Told me we'd keep in touch and to visit the next time I saw her. Like most of the women on the site that aren't using this as a escort service, I think if she vibes well with you and you're respectful, you can make something happen.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 21:10 #471Regular Member

Posts: 19Any intel for RudeMornings
She is on cc from 2021. But no karma. Anyone seen her??
-
02-09-26 17:26 #470Banned Member

Posts: 167I saw her during her last visit. She's platonic but is fully aware that some guys on the site are looking for more. Additionally, she is on the autism spectrum (she told me), and during our session, she did things that made me believe she wasn't platonic at first. Overall, she's a kind / genuine girl who's a bit shy, nervous, and awkward, but is doing this for some extra cash. Also has a nice body that reminded me of a volleyball player in terms of build, thickness, and height.
I wouldn't bet on her switching to nonplatonic anytime soon based on some stuff she told me over text. Would recommend skipping if you're looking for sexual fun.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 16:43 #469Senior Member

Posts: 200Ash7 v
Anyone see ash7 v while she comes to Chicago? Haven't been able to book her last few times so wondering if anyone else has experience w / her. Open to PMs as well.
Edit: tried searching by "ash7v" in michigan and this forums and doesn't look like it's working - my post didn't even come up. Might be because it's adding a space when it puts it through the search.
-
02-04-26 19:45 #468Regular Member

Posts: 8Chin cuddles
She's very clear with the rules and sticks to them.
Originally Posted by Jungsoo605
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 00:45 #467Regular Member

Posts: 4Book_chin
Anyone tried a session with her before?
-
01-25-26 11:03 #466Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks big bro!
I scheduled a meet up this afternoon with spoonme and I read your experience and I am not at all going to meet her! Thank you so much! She reached out to me like the same way she did! She offered extras and everything! Sorry to hear that it happened to you! Thanks for letting is know!
Originally Posted by MarkShoe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 09:04 #465Regular Member

Posts: 9Kittyeyes
Kitty is a pretty decent cuddle. She can host, and first time I'm there she just backs her ass up on me while spooning. She's ready to fuck, suck, whatever. Not necessarily Chicago area but this is the best thread I could find. She's in polo IL.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyeyes32
-
01-25-26 08:07 #464Senior Member

Posts: 1633I keep saying, when you guys post and click on links cc sees who the site referral is from and they ban the cuddler.
Originally Posted by Hardwood1060
[View Original Post]
That's why a lot of guys are just posting the usernames here.
-
01-24-26 21:09 #463Senior Member

Posts: 118She gone
And like that her account is "deactivated".
Originally Posted by MrBreeder2
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 17:37 #462Senior Member

Posts: 86She changed her name.
Originally Posted by BigDickNickkk
[View Original Post]
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cozycorner21
-
01-24-26 17:13 #461Senior Member

Posts: 118Cuddlecakes7
Thanks for saving me the trip. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





