Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 813
-
02-04-26 19:45 #468Regular Member

Posts: 8Chin cuddles
She's very clear with the rules and sticks to them.
Originally Posted by Jungsoo605
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 00:45 #467Regular Member

Posts: 4Book_chin
Anyone tried a session with her before?
-
01-25-26 11:03 #466Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks big bro!
I scheduled a meet up this afternoon with spoonme and I read your experience and I am not at all going to meet her! Thank you so much! She reached out to me like the same way she did! She offered extras and everything! Sorry to hear that it happened to you! Thanks for letting is know!
Originally Posted by MarkShoe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 09:04 #465Regular Member

Posts: 9Kittyeyes
Kitty is a pretty decent cuddle. She can host, and first time I'm there she just backs her ass up on me while spooning. She's ready to fuck, suck, whatever. Not necessarily Chicago area but this is the best thread I could find. She's in polo IL.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyeyes32
-
01-25-26 08:07 #464Senior Member

Posts: 1631I keep saying, when you guys post and click on links cc sees who the site referral is from and they ban the cuddler.
Originally Posted by Hardwood1060
[View Original Post]
That's why a lot of guys are just posting the usernames here.
-
01-24-26 21:09 #463Senior Member

Posts: 118She gone
And like that her account is "deactivated".
Originally Posted by MrBreeder2
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 17:37 #462Senior Member

Posts: 86She changed her name.
Originally Posted by BigDickNickkk
[View Original Post]
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cozycorner21
-
01-24-26 17:13 #461Senior Member

Posts: 118Cuddlecakes7
Thanks for saving me the trip. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 15:33 #460Banned Member

Posts: 167Thanks for TOFTT. Unfortunately, there were quite a few red flags. Hopefully, bigdicknick will stop posting here. Luckily, it was only $200, and she didn't do anything else to you.
Originally Posted by MarkShoe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 14:21 #459Senior Member

Posts: 66Cutesie and Spoonme. Warning
So, here's my experience with this girl. I reached out on cc and sent a message. Got no reply. Then she left me "karma" asking for my phone number. I shared my number and she texted me. I asked her to send me a picture of her holding a spoon and she declined. She offered to video chat on Snapchat instead. We did so, but the quality was poor. We agreed to a session date and time. I picked her up at agreed upon place and headed to hotel. She asked for money in the car and I told her I would pay after the session. She said money up front, just like the website states. I offered to turn around and end the deal. She suggested that I pay her once we were actually in the hotel. I agreed but my spider senses were on alert. We get to hotel, check in and enter room. She takes off her coat, hat and earrings. I hand her the money ($200 for the hour, BBFS). She says she's going to take a quick shower. I felt fine with it since her coat, hat and earrings were left on the bed. She went in the bathroom and I hear the shower go on. About 3 minutes later I hear her phone ring in the bathroom. She quickly opens the bathroom door, and proceeds to run out of the room (fully clothed). Damn! I was fleeced. I took her coat, hat and earrings and dunked them in the toilet and threw them in the garbage. I wasn't undressed yet, so I put on my coat and checked out and left. Karma will get her in the end. This is my first time getting "took. " Lesson learned. She was young (claimed to be 21) with huge tits. Photo on cc was heavily filtered, but she's not ugly by any means.
Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx
[View Original Post]
I have no idea who all is involved and I blame nobody but myself.
Her Snapchat is pam1238383.
Her phone number is (773) 668-0215. Spam her up boys.
Markshoe69.
-
01-24-26 11:41 #458Senior Member

Posts: 387https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...383&viewfull=1#post7394383.
Originally Posted by Hardwood1060
[View Original Post]
She's platonic only.
-
01-24-26 11:02 #457Senior Member

Posts: 118Cuddlecakes7
Wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge of cuddlecakes7.
Haven't been able to line up our schedule. Hoping to gain insight if it is worth the effort.
Tia.
-
01-22-26 01:52 #456Regular Member

Posts: 23[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-21-26 13:58 #455Regular Member

Posts: 23[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-20-26 23:41 #454Regular Member

Posts: 23Ok
Haha I know about the lame attempts. I still keep in touch with them. Actually try doing a meet and greet instead of begging for pictures. Looks like you got too much time on your hands.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




