Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1235

    Get mixed reviews

    250 all in. MILF, BBBJ, BBFS. No DFK, not GFE. No massage, one cum shot and out the door. She's nice, but not a sex machine. See her to drop a load deep inside her pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aloha68  [View Original Post]
    Any info on cost and service style? (GFE, BB?) Haven't seen her before and she looks like a fun time. Appreciate any info shared. DM is ok as well. Cheers Mates!

  2. #1234

    Bring four bills, expect to keep one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aloha68  [View Original Post]
    Any info on cost and service style? (GFE, BB?) Haven't seen her before and she looks like a fun time. Appreciate any info shared. DM is ok as well. Cheers Mates!
    I haven't seen her but she's got glowing reviews in the mojovollage thread if you look. I suspect those who know are trying to keep it quiet so she doesn't blow up.

  3. #1233

    Annita details please

    Any info on cost and service style? (GFE, BB?) Haven't seen her before and she looks like a fun time. Appreciate any info shared. DM is ok as well. Cheers Mates!

  4. #1232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033

    Too rich for my blood

    She's a cutie for sure.

  5. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.
    I remember enjoying my time with her. I thought she retired, though I'd hear about her popping up here and there. Never verified though. Does she have a current ad? What are her rates now?

  6. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Great thanks for clearing that up and that hot phot. First Glance is that an old Cam photo. So the photo / original Bebe is the Malaysian with the nice butt. ? I could be wrong but I think she might have used the name nana at some point?

    But just so I don't create more confusion on Nana's.

    Nana. Indie Chinese younger looking with the tats.

    Nana. From Blue Star, Angel and a few other places Older Korean MILF. Raspy voice. Might use a few other names.

    Nana. I dunno I think there a few others.
    She was at Happiness before she went to Rejuve, but I don't know the years, LOL.

  7. #1229

    Original Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    This is a bebe I would glady see if the damage isn't bad. Mind hitting me up for her info? DM is coo.
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13312669.html

  8. #1228

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.
    This is a bebe I would glady see if the damage isn't bad. Mind hitting me up for her info? DM is coo.

  9. #1227

    Original Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.
    When was she at happyland?

    She cute -.

    Damages? Services?

    Got a link or DM contact info!

  10. #1226

    Bebes and Nana

    Great thanks for clearing that up and that hot phot. First Glance is that an old Cam photo. So the photo / original Bebe is the Malaysian with the nice butt. ? I could be wrong but I think she might have used the name nana at some point?

    But just so I don't create more confusion on Nana's.

    Nana. Indie Chinese younger looking with the tats.

    Nana. From Blue Star, Angel and a few other places Older Korean MILF. Raspy voice. Might use a few other names.

    Nana. I dunno I think there a few others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.

  11. #1225

    Multiple Bebe's

    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-708151518.jpg‎  

  12. #1224

  13. #1223

    Annita

    Quote Originally Posted by ACupOfTea  [View Original Post]
    She's back. I saw an ad either on Mojovillage or Bedpage but I think it was taken down. She's working again though.
    https://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com...massage_410878

  14. #1222

    Reddit Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sammie? Younger girl posts some on reddit Twitter and tg, says she's been meeting a few people but something is tingling my spider sense that is off. Idk.
    What's her reddit / twitter? DM is okay. TIA.

  15. #1221

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nana yesterday over all was decent. Massage was to light for me but was long and calm and relaxing. She doesn't rush at all.

    Actually know Nana from when she first came to hawaii (I think) and was star from bluestar, only went there one time for someone they wasnt available and got her, she ended up giving me her # and we have texted when she's here back and forth over years but never connected. Met her yesterday she seemed familiar then gave me her # also as she's leaving Sunday for a few months, and I was like oh I have it saved already and we've talked for a while.

    Looks, she's pretty. Fairly young maybe late 20's 30's has a kinda stoner hippy vibe to me. Idk the word to describe her maybe tiny fluffy curvy I guess maybe verge of thick. Solid build wifey type.

    Action was no pse kinda GFE nothing to special but was good for me. Covered no kissing but could open up more later on.

    Over all she was kind and chatted and if your looking for someone to be a long term go to she would be on that list for me.
    Where is her ad? What's on her menu? Damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape