Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16902

    Lulu infinity

    My friend stopped by infinity to try the new line up. Was hoping for Lulu and a possible 4 hand with Bobo. They were busy but drew Lulu luckily. Beautiful face, great body. Just as described. BBBJ was amazing. Not much GFE unfortunately. Just some teasing with a little peck and a bit of tongue. Switched to 69. Really got into it. Thrusting in her mouth while she grinds on your face. Felt so good decided to finish in her mouth while still eating her. It was a great finish. She made sure to suck out every last drop. Paid FS price for no FS but its fine. It was still good. And covered isn't as enjoyable as a good BBBJCIM anyway. They were so busy didn't even get to check out the other talent on the way out which was a bummer. Now he's deciding whether to try lucky spa or an Lmp for the first time since he didn't get to spend the extra money on the four hand.

  2. #16901
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    I concur, Bobo and KK are gorgeous too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Khancious  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up brotha, stopped by Infinity to meet this massage model. She's definitely a curvy babe as mentioned, Latina lovers will certainly find their flavor within her physical makeup. I ended up staying with Bobo again since she yelled out "my Husband!" when she saw me at the entrance. She's such a hottie and really works her seductive charm. Had a wonderful time and when I was leaving, KK found me and we touched, talked, laughed and made out on our way to the front. She is super friendly and has a great looking fit, petite body and she's not afraid to flaunt it and use it.

    I also found out Carrie was at K-Spa, if I would have known that I would've dropped a band on it and stayed with her all weekend. I went by to say hi and she was looking sexy as usual, her black hair, those dark eyes and sultry features just reel me in. We would definitely make some gorgeous children. If I didn't have things to do I would've ripped her clothes off for a quick round 2 but let me check my calendar for tomorrow.
    This might be the shortest report I've seen you write! Haha! But a great report nevertheless. I also think that Bobo and KK seem quite enchanting as well, I see both girls have already been positively reviewed this month so I am dying to try them next. Plus when I saw them in the store, they both made fantastic first impressions on me as well and like you said, these girls really know how to work their charm and are masters of seduction.

    There really is a wealth of choices this month at Infinity. I really don't think you can go wrong with anyone on the current lineup. It all depends on what your preferences are.

    This is kinda the road map for decision making I had in my head.

    Lulu - If you like girls with some meat on their bones (latina-esque as Khancious so aptly described), go for Lulu. Also the pics I attached in a below post are a good reference.

    KK - If you like slim girls with a petite body, go for KK.

    Bobo - If you like girls somewhere in between petite and curvy, go for Bobo. Bobo also has some of the softest tits I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. She came to say hi at the end of my session with Lulu and put my hands on her wonderful melons and I'll never forget how plush and squishy they were.

  3. #16900

    Dream Girls in Glendale

    Quote Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069  [View Original Post]
    I figured out why I like Lulu at Infinity so much. She looks very similar to an Instagram model that I follow pretty closely. They say a picture says a thousand words, so I've attached some pictures for everyone's viewing pleasure.

    To clarify, these are NOT pictures of Lulu at Infinity, but of a Instagram model that looks similar to her. From a physical appearance perspective, they both give me very matching vibes.

    She could easily just make an Onlyfans and become an overnight millionaire from thousands of guys subbing to her.

    I honestly have no idea why she's working in a spa when she's this hot, but I'm going to take full advantage of her availability at Infinity this month.
    Thanks for the heads up brotha, stopped by Infinity to meet this massage model. She's definitely a curvy babe as mentioned, Latina lovers will certainly find their flavor within her physical makeup. I ended up staying with Bobo again since she yelled out "my Husband!" when she saw me at the entrance. She's such a hottie and really works her seductive charm. Had a wonderful time and when I was leaving, KK found me and we touched, talked, laughed and made out on our way to the front. She is super friendly and has a great looking fit, petite body and she's not afraid to flaunt it and use it.

    I also found out Carrie was at K-Spa, if I would have known that I would've dropped a band on it and stayed with her all weekend. I went by to say hi and she was looking sexy as usual, her black hair, those dark eyes and sultry features just reel me in. We would definitely make some gorgeous children. If I didn't have things to do I would've ripped her clothes off for a quick round 2 but let me check my calendar for tomorrow.

  4. #16899

    Beautiful CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyanprince  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl last night. 5'5 cute face, thin but not too skinny, natural b tits and on the younger side. Great service.
    Went back to oasis to check her out. Cici is as described. Young cute smoking hot body and very good english. $. 6 for BBBJ cfs cg k9 nice and tight and she enjoys it.

  5. #16898
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    Instagram model that looks similar to Lulu at Infinity

    I figured out why I like Lulu at Infinity so much. She looks very similar to an Instagram model that I follow pretty closely. They say a picture says a thousand words, so I've attached some pictures for everyone's viewing pleasure.

    To clarify, these are NOT pictures of Lulu at Infinity, but of a Instagram model that looks similar to her. From a physical appearance perspective, they both give me very matching vibes.

    She could easily just make an Onlyfans and become an overnight millionaire from thousands of guys subbing to her.

    I honestly have no idea why she's working in a spa when she's this hot, but I'm going to take full advantage of her availability at Infinity this month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic 1.jpg‎   pic 2.jpg‎   pic 3.jpg‎  

  6. #16897
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    Luscious Lulu at Infinity

    Yesterday was a very memorable day. I think I may have found my new ATF. I have tried about 20 different spa girls in the past year and this one I met today takes the cake. Her name is Lulu and she's at Infinity.

    I have been going to Infinity for quite awhile now, I think it's hands down the best option in the west and I believe this is something many Phoenix mongers would agree with based on the plethora of Infinity reports I've seen on this board. But this month's lineup truly blew me away. Fortunately I stopped by while they were not busy so I got a chance to see all the girls. They've got KK, Bobo and Lulu working. All are beautiful in their own unique way. KK is slender, slim body with a great smile. Bobo also has a sexy figure too and she's super flirtatious and inviting.

    But Lulu was the one I matched with today and she is the cream of the crop.

    First of all, Lulu's got a killer body with an absolutely gorgeous, youthful face. She doesn't look a day older than 27 and could totally be a professional bikini model. Also, she's hot like Momo (who is another one of my ATFs) but has curves in all the right places. All natural flawless C cups that look fantastic on her. They look absolutely delightful but are even more delightful to squeeze. She speaks fantastic English so there's no communication issues. Sexy long brown hair that goes all the way down to her waist when it's not tied up in a bun. She also loves to kiss, very sensual, very GFE, basically everything I could ever ask for in a provider.

    Lulu is not only very pretty, but her body is, in my opinion, ridiculously hot. After walking through the door, I got a good look at her full figure and it was pretty much love at first sight. She grabbed my hand, took me inside room number 1, and I handed over the donation straight away because I couldn't wait to fuck this girl. She flashed a sexy smirk at me, and within seconds she pushed me down to the bed and started some amazing DFK. Her tongue swirled around in my mouth as I pulled down her yoga pants to feel her sweet kitty with my right hand while feeling up her ample Cs with my left.

    Soon I pulled her pants off completely and after enjoying some more DFK with my hands all over her, I allowed her to unfasten my pants. By this time I was rock hard, so I pressed down on her shoulders telling her it was time for her to pleasure my cock. I pulled my pants off, grabbed her throat softly with my left hand while slowly sliding my cock into her open mouth with my right. She got busy with some impressive cock sucking with lots of ball licking and sucking and wonderful eye contact. The room had a mirror that was absolutely perfect for the best viewing angles and Lulu really knew how to take advantage. The visuals were outstanding, watching her mouth all over my cock while staring seductively right into my eyes.

    Once Lulu was good and wet I stood up and motioned for her to apply the bag, which she did with expert precision. Soon we were in standing doggie facing the mirror on the other side of the bed. I flipped her over for some standing mish before joining her on the table for some serious pounding. I love it when she put her arms back and let her tits sway back and forth; what a sight to behold Lulu was. She made lots of eye contact, lots of sexy gestures with her tongue, lots of sexy moans, and pretty soon I reached the finish line and blasted away in the cover.

    After we had dressed, she led me down to the lobby and kissed me goodbye. This was one of those dreams I never wanted to wake up from, but all good things must come to an end. And back into the real world I went. Lulu is definitely my new ATF and I plan to see her as many times as my wallet will allow this month.

  7. #16896
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Lucky spa in Peoria on 96th ave

    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    There seem to be two; one on Peoria and one on Main St.

    For the reviews below, which are you gents going to?
    The Lucky spa I went to is in Peoria, cross streets are 96th Ave and Peoria ave.

  8. #16895

    Clarification on Lucky Spa. Mesa or Peoria?

    There seem to be two; one on Peoria and one on Main St.

    For the reviews below, which are you gents going to?

  9. #16894
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Emily Heaven Spa

    Stopped by Heaven Spa today and was greeted by a girl named Emily. Decided on a half hour she opened the door and she was wearing some tight yoga pants and a watermelon / redish form fitting tank top showing off her curvy figure. I knew right then this was going to be good. Once in the room I set the tip and the condom on the table and let her know why I was there and I was in hurry. I didn't even get the words out and she was already kissing me pulling my clothes off. I stopped her and sat back to watch her take her clothes off so I could see her beautiful body. Once the clothes were off she started kissing me and kissed her way down and started with a BBBJ. Her skills are pretty good but what did it for me was her looking up at me with those big beautiful eyes while she was doing it. I let her do it for a little while and laid back on the table for some 69. I had her sit on my face and sit up so I could dig my tongue deep in her. I think she was really liking it and reached down and started stroking my cock. With each stroke I was digging my tongue deeper in her. At this point she was really wet and started sucking on my cock aggressively. I stopped her and had her put the condom on and turn around for some K9. She really knows how to position herself and pushes back with your strokes. I was ready to loose it and I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth. So she turned around pulled the condom off and finished me with a BBBJCIM. She stepped out to get the towel to clean me up. I still had some time left and she offered to give me a massage but I told her I was in a hurry. Next time I will take her up on that. Also her English is pretty good. We didn't have to communicate with phones. That's always a positive thing for me.

  10. #16893

    Crystal (Abby from infinity) and Lily are a wonderful duo at Lucky SPA

    Quote Originally Posted by HoleIn2  [View Original Post]
    Felt the need to see Lily again, No one at the spa, Crystal answer to window, asked for Lily and she was available. Same passionate Lily, DFK on greeting and she remembered me from 3 weeks ago. This time she motivated me to invite Crystal for a few bucks more. Lily leaves and comes back with Crystal, and Lily starts with a sensational BBBJ, Crystal get on table, and played with her clit, and did some oral. After a bit I lay back on and Lily climbs on RCG while Crystal has her pussy in my face. Must say Crystal does DFKing like no other I have ever seen. Switch positions again and do Mish with Lily, while Crystal is playing with her clit. Crystal doesn't allow FIV but you can touch and partially insert a finger. After a bit I ask to pound Crystal since she was left out, so Crystal obliges and climbs up and does RCG, then turns and does CG. While pounding Crystal, Lily is doing oral with me, and I believed she O'd since juices were flowing and her legs were in spasms.

    After some time fucking Crystal, she asks if I want to CIM and she slides off and does and awesome BBBJ till I blew my load.

    Crystal left and Lily stayed behind and insisted that she do a massage. So spent sometime with with Lily doing a massage, not therapist style, but it is an Asian spa. You don't visit these places for the Therapeutic massage, they focus on the parts that really matter.
    I tried Lucky Spa after reading your review. Let me tell you, it was one of the greatest choice I made in life LOL. I drew Lily, who was in a tight skirt, highlighting her DDs, short, petite body. After she took the donation, she stripped off and began to give me a licensed quality massage. After 5 minutes, junior already stood in attention so I suggested that we started on the main course. She started with one of the best BBBJ I ever had with the entire junior ramming the deepest part of her throat. I almost came at that point LOL.

    After a few minutes, she put on the cover and mounted me in RCG. I started pounding her tight, wet pussy away. We did Standing MISH, K9, and finished in MISH. Her kegel kept squeezing me hard like a virgin LOL. She could take a girth but seemed to run out of depth. After I finished in the cover, she cleaned me with a warm towel. Crystal (Abby), who is a young, attractive ladies in her 20's with natural DDs, came over, hugged me, and told me to see her next time.

    I left happy and will return to see her. Total damage was $ 2. 0 for HH.

  11. #16892
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    I must agree that Lily and Crystal at Lucky spa are splendid!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoleIn2  [View Original Post]
    Felt the need to see Lily again, No one at the spa, Crystal answer to window, asked for Lily and she was available. Same passionate Lily, DFK on greeting and she remembered me from 3 weeks ago. This time she motivated me to invite Crystal for a few bucks more. Lily leaves and comes back with Crystal, and Lily starts with a sensational BBBJ, Crystal get on table, and played with her clit, and did some oral. After a bit I lay back on and Lily climbs on RCG while Crystal has her pussy in my face. Must say Crystal does DFKing like no other I have ever seen. Switch positions again and do Mish with Lily, while Crystal is playing with her clit. Crystal doesn't allow FIV but you can touch and partially insert a finger. After a bit I ask to pound Crystal since she was left out, so Crystal obliges and climbs up and does RCG, then turns and does CG. While pounding Crystal, Lily is doing oral with me, and I believed she O'd since juices were flowing and her legs were in spasms.

    After some time fucking Crystal, she asks if I want to CIM and she slides off and does and awesome BBBJ till I blew my load.

    Crystal left and Lily stayed behind and insisted that she do a massage. So spent sometime with with Lily doing a massage, not therapist style, but it is an Asian spa. You don't visit these places for the Therapeutic massage, they focus on the parts that really matter.
    Got to agree with your review bud, I've had a few amazing sessions with Lily and also Crystal individually but never together as a duo. They're both superb providers that are great at what they do.

    After reading your review I think I need to try them together because it sounds like they work well as a tag team. It's obvious you had a spectacular time and I'd love to get that same experience myself!

  12. #16891

    +1 for Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Gegeda  [View Original Post]
    Today I stopped by Oasis off of 51st and met a young and beautiful girl named Cici. She greeted me at the window and I paid for an hour before she led me back to a room. Then, she had me undress and lie face down on the bed. She was very gentle and smiled a lot. She was probably 25-26 years old, with a perfect figure, long hair, and a beautiful face. She gave a light massage for maybe 20 to 30 minutes before asking me to turn over. I pulled out $. 6 and then started to tease me. Despite her gentle demeanor, she was very eager. She gently licked my ear with her tongue, kissed my mouth, then kissed my nipples, and then kissed my testicles. She licked my testicles slowly at first, then sucked them, and then licked the shaft before starting BJ. Her technique was excellent. She said she gave me an "ice and fire" treatment, which I didn't understand, but it was a new feeling for me and I enjoyed it. Hot and cold water while sucking. I asked if I could go down on her also and she might have orgasmed, very wet. We did some more 69, and she grinded against my face. I was ready for the main event and she put on a condom. She was on top of me at first, then I asked for some doggy. I thrust hard, and she was apparently enjoying it. After we finished, she cleaned me up thoroughly and helped me get dressed. When I left, another girl greeted me and hugged me. I had seen this girl in another shop; her name was Kelly. She was also young and beautiful with a beautiful figure. I highly recommend it, and I will definitely come back to see Cici again. She was very fun.
    I saw this girl last night. 5'5 cute face, thin but not too skinny, natural b tits and on the younger side. Great service.

  13. #16890
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    Mango at Cozy

    Last month I had a blast with Mandy at Cozy, so I was delighted to hear she was staying for another month! Initially was planning on seeing her again today, but upon arrival she told me her friend Mango just joined the lineup and that she is a must try. I do like repeating with girls like Mandy that I know that are solid, but I'm always down to switch it up because I also do love that fresh feeling of meeting someone new. I'm glad I decided to try out Mango because she's also excellent just like Mandy.

    Mango looks about mid 30's, roughly 5'3, long black hair, absolutely perfect pair of natural C cups, perfect for squeezing and sucking, and just melts like putty in your hand, and melts like butter in your mouth. I haven't enjoyed a girl's tits this much in a long time and I just couldn't get over how natural and how wonderful they felt.

    Kicked things off with a massage as usual, which felt great as I had a few spots in my back and shoulders that were pretty sore due to my recent workouts. She worked on those spots and had me feeling nice and relaxed. After 10 minutes of decent massage, pretty soon she started teasing, pressing her gorgeous tits against me and licking me all over. It was super hot. She then was all over me with her hands roaming and feeling me. Proceed with some fantastic DFK and I was already rock solid. She made a comment about the size and length comparing it to her forearm and laughed. She gave a solid tongue flicking deep BBBJ, and not long after I was returning the favor eating her out in 69. At this point I ready ready to fuck, so we suited up and she glided right into her kitty, super warm and wet. Took her around pound town, stopping by my favorite positions; RCG, doggy, and Standing Mish. Standing mish felt truly fabulous with her as I was able to squeeze her amazing tits while pounding the shit out of her tight wet pussy. Popped in the bag shortly after and I left a very happy man.

    Mango was awesome, I was very satisfied and I'll be back.

  14. #16889
    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Red Star this morning and was greeted at the window by a girl name Mina. She has a very pretty face so I asked for the hour. She opened the door grabbed my hand and took me to the room. I set the tip on the table so she knew why I was there. She had me get undressed and stepped out for her supplies. I normally skip the massage but when she started rubbing on my back it felt pretty good. Glad I did. She gives a pretty good massage. Even cracked my back in a couple places. On the flip she stood over me grabbed junior and started kissing me. I'm a sucker for a good kisser and she checks the box for me. At this point she had junior at full attention and climbed on the table between my legs and started a very good BBBJ with a lot of attention to my boys as well. The way she gently sucks on your balls while slowly stroking your cock is an amazing feeling. I let her do this for a while until I had to return the favor. I was so into I hadn't even realized her clothes were still on. She has some natural breasts with eraser nipples. Very suckable if you know what I mean. I was also pleasantly surprised by her body. With the clothes on you couldn't really tell what her body looked like. I had her lay down and I climbed on top for a make out session and then worked my way down to her breasts and spend sometime on them. She seemed to really enjoy it. I then worked my way down to her clean shaven pussy and slowly started licking her clit. It didn't take long and her legs were wrapped around my head and her legs started shaking and got extremely wet. When she stopped clinching my head and shaking she said OMG baby..
    What was the damage.

  15. #16888

    Lily and Crystal at Lucky's

    Felt the need to see Lily again, No one at the spa, Crystal answer to window, asked for Lily and she was available. Same passionate Lily, DFK on greeting and she remembered me from 3 weeks ago. This time she motivated me to invite Crystal for a few bucks more. Lily leaves and comes back with Crystal, and Lily starts with a sensational BBBJ, Crystal get on table, and played with her clit, and did some oral. After a bit I lay back on and Lily climbs on RCG while Crystal has her pussy in my face. Must say Crystal does DFKing like no other I have ever seen. Switch positions again and do Mish with Lily, while Crystal is playing with her clit. Crystal doesn't allow FIV but you can touch and partially insert a finger. After a bit I ask to pound Crystal since she was left out, so Crystal obliges and climbs up and does RCG, then turns and does CG. While pounding Crystal, Lily is doing oral with me, and I believed she O'd since juices were flowing and her legs were in spasms.

    After some time fucking Crystal, she asks if I want to CIM and she slides off and does and awesome BBBJ till I blew my load.

    Crystal left and Lily stayed behind and insisted that she do a massage. So spent sometime with with Lily doing a massage, not therapist style, but it is an Asian spa. You don't visit these places for the Therapeutic massage, they focus on the parts that really matter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape