Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 13945
-
02-09-26 11:36 #13225Senior Member

Posts: 240The second pic in the white top reverses searches to some Russian picture site. I'd avoid it.
Originally Posted by ArtDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 11:00 #13224Senior Member

Posts: 434Becca
All you need to know;
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
https://fappeningbook.com/blondie-lilllie-nude/#photos.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022384395/1
-
02-09-26 09:35 #13223Senior Member

Posts: 349I've never seen anyone who required FaceTime verification.
Originally Posted by MtxShip
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 09:33 #13222Senior Member

Posts: 349Well there is this on her. I'd pass. Read the review below in the link I provided.
Originally Posted by ArtDan
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/702-238-4395
-
02-08-26 21:43 #13221Regular Member

Posts: 8Becca
Anyone have info on this one? She looks to good to be true but is responsive to texts. Hoping to hear from someone if she's legit before I try booking for the middle of this week.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/201513642
DM me if you don't want to post publicly.
-
02-08-26 21:04 #13220Regular Member

Posts: 8FaceTime Verification
Is this safe? I've seen some ladies in some ads I've been interested in, but didn't bother to call because they want FaceTime verification. I just want to make sure this can't be recorded to use as blackmail or perhaps evidence by LE. Sorry if this has been brought up before. I'm not the most tech savvy hobbyist out there.
-
02-07-26 19:23 #13219Senior Member

Posts: 185Most Senior, Senior
Just throwing this out there as a 100 Proof guy that's also seen Kayden. Does anyone recall a Dani Quinn that was with Zack years and years ago? I saw her a few times & there was some kind of falling out I do believe. I never heard or saw from her again. Seems like I asked, but was politely dismissed. It's been a long time, but it was a sadness I assure you! Rumor was she relocated to Boston those many years ago. At the time, I combed sites in the greater Boston area & never found a thing. Dani was one of those unforgettable meetings a person has. That's why we'd return. Right. Damn, I'd love to hook up with her again! I don't expect any, but any information would be appreciate. PM is fine too.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 19:03 #13218Senior Member

Posts: 70Lia Lovely
Has anyone seen Lia Lovely? I do love some big fake tits but her rates on tryst are like 2 k / hour and when I saw her add on listcrawler I texted and she said 350/ hh and 550/ hr. That's more reasonable for a giant tit pornstar but I haven't seen anybody here review her. Anybody took the plunge? Think that listcrawler ad is a scam using her photos?
-
02-06-26 15:45 #13217Senior Member

Posts: 303120 qv200 hhr300 hr.
Originally Posted by Doof808
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 15:44 #13216Senior Member

Posts: 303411 on Rain?
Anyone have info on this cutie? Seems too good to be true.
Escort Las Vegas.
Listing 725-321-6518.
Escort Alligator https://share.google/iJ0GMRyRV21tlVO3r.
-
02-06-26 11:50 #13215Senior Member

Posts: 349Yeah I felt the same.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 10:33 #13214Senior Member

Posts: 3424100 Proof
I used P411. No idea what other requirements they have if you aren't on there.
Originally Posted by luvsdaty55
[View Original Post]
I've seen Kayden as well. She's a sweetie for sure, but her pictures are definitely glammed up.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 09:17 #13213Senior Member

Posts: 349I've used them and only seen Kayden. She was fun. I don't remember the screening being a big deal but this has been awhile since I did that. I wouldn't have any concerns booking with their current lineup.
Originally Posted by luvsdaty55
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 23:54 #13212Senior Member

Posts: 56Intrigued
Tell me more of this 100 Proof? I've only use PD and tryst when I go out there. I just checked their site and their line up. Any concerns with them? Hows there screening process? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 23:19 #13211Senior Member

Posts: 238I was looking at her too
Thanks for the report! I hate the weak BJ, but might consider still. What was the rate for time / service?
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




