Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 13943
-
02-05-26 11:14 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 3424100 Proof
Interesting. I'm not familiar with her, but I've used 100 Proof, and they're completely legit.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 10:06 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 349I've watched this girl over the years. Pretty sure she gas changed her name a shit ton. Might have been on 100 proof website for a short period of time. I'd stay clear.
Originally Posted by luvsdaty55
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 22:25 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 56Any intel?
https://tryst.link/escort/brit101
Hey gents. I'm heading your way in a couple of weeks so I'm doing research. I probably know the answer to my own question, but your girls are hotter than everywhere else. Is this a fake ad? It screams TGTBT, but again its Vegas and you guys have an abundance of hotties. Anyway stay safe any intell or recommendations is appreciated.
-
02-04-26 21:13 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 102Just meet her downstairs
I just met her downstairs and walked by security. They knew what was up LOL.
Originally Posted by Sheen90
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 20:58 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 49Bri-Ella
https://tryst.link/escort/bri-ella
Hello again gentlemen just want the 411 on this provider. I've tried contacting so far no response. I found ads for Seattle but looks like the ads aren't active at the same time as this one. I mainly want to know if she's legit and the types of services on her menu if she is.
-
02-04-26 19:24 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 1897Room keys
If you must give her a key, NEVER an active key. After you check-in, go up to the front desk and tell them you LOST your existing key (they'll de-activate that one if they follow SOP), give her that LOST key that doesn't work. Then meet her by the elevator if it's one of those that needs active key to go up.
Originally Posted by Sheen90
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:21 #13202Regular Member

Posts: 23Noob Question
Hey guys, noob here. Our company is going on a trip to Vegas and I know for a fact the hotel they use is one where key cards are checked by security to get in. Was hoping the provider could just rock up to the room but looks like that isn't an option. What do you guys do when you want to keep incognito? I guess I could meet her somewhere else and give her a key?
-
02-04-26 06:44 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 582Nyxnoel
Is that a he / him??
Originally Posted by Goldenknight25
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 06:04 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 2989Don't
Know I would stay away from her you can search her Facebook and see what I saw!
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 04:56 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 78Is she active??
The last time she was on eroticmonkey was like 2 plus years ago.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 14:40 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 26Kayla
I saw her once for a 30 min session.
Photos are her. Nice lady in person.
Pretty open menu. GFE, but no BBFS.
She's thick below the waist: thick thighs, healthy butt, if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 13:38 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 434Nyx Noel
I know I probably don't need to say it, but I will, just whatever you do don't send any deposits!
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 13:26 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 78I would give ti a try, but last seen online was way over 2 years ago.
I LOVE a little milage on women. Not nasty, but looks to been around the block a few times. LOL.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 12:35 #13195Regular Member

Posts: 23And a 35% deposit. Very hard pass. Ad looks like it was written by a scammer.
Originally Posted by Goldenknight25
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 11:18 #13194Senior Member

Posts: 49I'm just wondering if she is a women.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





