Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 26928
-
02-09-26 12:42 #26148Senior Member

Posts: 71Dixie Licks
Anyone have any reviews on this one? Very interested, but I am always a little nervous about the cheap hotel girls. Menu looks great. Any info from the board would be great.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/196191485
-
02-09-26 11:21 #26147Senior Member

Posts: 143Arab bbw
I saw her last year. She took the train from Indiana to see me for an hour. She is ok looks wise and pussy and ass are great but sort of a dead dish experience for me. Will not repeat even though her rate is very cheap.
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 10:45 #26146Senior Member

Posts: 393Every time I'm downtown I see Amy.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...icago/Amethyst
-
02-08-26 23:23 #26145Senior Member

Posts: 606Recommendations
Guys I know you hate it when guys come on here from out of town asking for recommendations and normally I do my own research, but I just don't have the time to do it this time. Last minute work trip arriving in the Windy City tomorrow. Will be staying off Magnificent Mile and looking for some good outcall Tuesday night that's not going to want a deposit or Uber. I'm totally ok with thick, looking for a very open minded gal. If you are down Lexington KY, Bowling Green, KY or Charleston, WV I can give recommendations there.
-
02-06-26 21:19 #26144Senior Member

Posts: 119Thank you for letting me know. Definitely looking forward to seeing her! Just wanted to know how she was before seeing her and make sure she's safe.
Originally Posted by Randimus
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 15:09 #26143Senior Member

Posts: 76Youwannaseeme
What happened to all the ladies at youwannaseeme? Where did they end up?
-
02-06-26 00:16 #26142Regular Member

Posts: 6MsprettyToes
Yes, I've seen her several times. She's fun but YMMV. Treat her respectfully and don't try to be cheap and things will go well. She goes between South Bend, Atlanta and Chicago.
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
And yeah, she usually has her toes done nicely.
-
02-05-26 21:24 #26141Senior Member

Posts: 109It was in early December
I thought the same too. Communicated through text well. She's understand a bit of English but not fluent.
Originally Posted by Bobasek
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 21:22 #26140Senior Member

Posts: 109Stretch marks
Just stretch marks on belly.
Originally Posted by TittyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 19:47 #26139Senior Member

Posts: 119To each their own I guess, I won't judge that lol. Idc how many reviews are on there, the last time I met a well reviewed provider, I ended up getting robbed. Not letting that happen again and just want to be safe you know? Seen someone on here get a BBBJ CIM from her, but would love to hear others experience. Just found it odd shes asking others to pay for her room lol.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 19:42 #26138Senior Member

Posts: 416Brown showers?
Have to admit, first time I've seen that offering from a provider.
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 19:32 #26137Regular Member

Posts: 12Was it long ago? Idk it seems like she's well spoken thru text no signs of bad English or no translators, maybe someone else is texting for her.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 19:31 #26136Senior Member

Posts: 119Grippy
I've seen one review of her on here. Has anyone else had an experience with her yet? I read some reviews on EB, but want to see if anyone else met her. Seems like a fun one, but got a random text from her asking for a room. Would love to hear back from anyone.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...288/5744859939
-
02-05-26 17:03 #26135Senior Member

Posts: 30Stretched shit or c section?
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 06:57 #26134Senior Member

Posts: 109I've seen her once
I've seen her before. Really nice lady. Limited English. Everything is covered. She doesn't rush you. Has a nice ass. A little baby damage. But sweet lady.
Originally Posted by Bobasek
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






