Escort Review: Korean Palace
+
Submit Review
Results 226 to 240 of 800
-
02-09-26 17:34 #575Regular Member

Posts: 14Molly
Molly, not slim and petite, built like K-Latina.
Natural breast and behind, come out cold initially but wild once done with pleasantries.
Definitely recommend, would repeat.
Usual entry and blue toast, through cleaning in the shower with no preview.
Off to the bedroom, started off with a nice blowjob and a great view sitting on edge watching her paying attention to balls, and pushing her head down she took it like a champ.
She is short, playing with her feet during daty got her excited and screaming, allowd for FIV, switched positions to 69 with her laying down, nice face fuck, switched between missionary and 69 few times, layed down beside and she immediately stated blowjob with CIM.
Great gal with chemistry, got into session, no prompts as intuitively accommodated the next move, no wipping or spitting during transition.
-
02-09-26 11:37 #574Senior Member

Posts: 569Never done chu chu, but if fucked ari a few times in New York and she's is fucking hot as hell and fun. Bbfscip allowed in NYC when I did her. She's chatty and talks about her car and stuff but whatever.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 22:30 #573Senior Member

Posts: 49I "think" the answer is no. Whereas I "think" it is an option for Lady Ari.
Originally Posted by HidingZ
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 13:41 #572Regular Member

Posts: 7Upgrades
Is BBFS available with Chu Chu?
Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 15:22 #571Senior Member

Posts: 152Ari is gorgeous but couldn't find chemistry. Chu Chu as mentioned is a service queen. Depends on which you value more (both are very good though I just prefer the worship from Chu Chu).
Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 14:03 #570Senior Member

Posts: 49I have seen both and thought they were both fantastic. Chu Chu is older but more of a pleaser. Lady Ari is beautiful and young and also really fun to play with. You can't go wrong with either one. I wish KP offered duos!
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 08:54 #569Senior Member

Posts: 377Chu Chu or Lady Ari?
Looks like I missed her. Damn. Anyone have an opinion of Chu Chu vs Lady Ari?
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 02:16 #568Senior Member

Posts: 583Had a great time with her! She is about 5'7" and very thin, I would be shocked if she was 95 lbs. She is a 5th degree black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do she shared pics with me of her in her Gee with her black belt and her 5th degree certificate.
Originally Posted by Jellyjolly
[View Original Post]
Also showed me pics of some of her students.
TP.
-
02-05-26 16:20 #567Regular Member

Posts: 23Age Beer Goggles Apparently.
Some of y'all need to more carefully look at faces. I won't name specifics but there are some providers now or in the past at KP that have been closer to 50 if anything.
And Darth's theory below went out the window on my last visit, haha.
-
02-03-26 07:52 #566Senior Member

Posts: 692Chu times 2
Granted, Chu Chu and I have a history going back 3 years now, but as awesome as my first visit was on this tour, my second one was even more outstanding. Her cock worship was tops, all was great.
-
02-02-26 16:38 #565Regular Member

Posts: 5Hush
Really really slim girl, pretty tall, might be 1.7 meter. The ad about being a yoga coach should be true. Age, should be at the young side among kp girls. Large MM Cs. Service and attitude, to notch. Looks, not bad but certainly got some P.S. From the photos.
-
01-28-26 23:58 #564Regular Member

Posts: 5Completely agree. Chu is one of the best from KP stable. I will rank her top 3, maybe only second to Winny Victoria.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 14:15 #563Senior Member

Posts: 692Chu Chu
Although they tried to change her name to Lollypop and then back to Chu Chu, her TER reviews are still current. She is one of my very favorite k-girls.
Chu Chu was friendly and familiar with me before the shower, no preview BBBJ in the shower (which is typical). But she was all passion and energy in the bed.
She looks exactly like her photos and I do believe she is all natural with d cups, a very slim waist, a small ass but with nice slight flare out of the hips.
Throughout the whole session, we were entangled lovers. She kissed passionately and totally convinced me that she loved everything I did with her. There was a long DATY session. She was thrilled and I held her hips up and she lifted up her hips on her own to allow me a great tongue angle and enjoyed a finger fuck with the tongue lashing. That was followed by cock worship, then 69. P2 P led her to suit me up with more cock worship, then come down on my shaft with her tongue in my mouth. Nearly half the session was a very long DFK cowgirl ride with some titty-face mixed in. When I switched, we again wrapped arms tightly around each other's naked body like we were long-lost lovers, did mish then lazy doggie, and finished back at cowgirl.
Perfect chemistry between us.
-
01-22-26 09:51 #562Senior Member

Posts: 377Wow she looks amazing. No TER reviews. Would love to know what people think. Wheeling is far for me but I think I'm going to make the drive.
Originally Posted by RandomScreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 15:57 #561Regular Member

Posts: 23Hush Hush. Hurry Hurry Lova Cum to Me.
Wheeling is normally my go-to location and I see a potentially young yoga instructor? I haven't seen many reviews for the what-looks-like good talent to me at all locations. Any members willing to provide feedback on Hush either through post / PM. Or you all bring Hush about it cause I tried to book yesterday and had to wait for a spot 3 hours ahead. Either way I thank everyone in advance for their shared wisdom.












Reply With Quote




