Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 798
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by HidingZ  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS available with Chu Chu?
    I "think" the answer is no. Whereas I "think" it is an option for Lady Ari.

  2. #572

    Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago  [View Original Post]
    Ari is gorgeous but couldn't find chemistry. Chu Chu as mentioned is a service queen. Depends on which you value more (both are very good though I just prefer the worship from Chu Chu).
    Is BBFS available with Chu Chu?

  3. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist  [View Original Post]
    I have seen both and thought they were both fantastic. Chu Chu is older but more of a pleaser. Lady Ari is beautiful and young and also really fun to play with. You can't go wrong with either one. I wish KP offered duos!
    Ari is gorgeous but couldn't find chemistry. Chu Chu as mentioned is a service queen. Depends on which you value more (both are very good though I just prefer the worship from Chu Chu).

  4. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I missed her. Damn. Anyone have an opinion of Chu Chu vs Lady Ari?
    I have seen both and thought they were both fantastic. Chu Chu is older but more of a pleaser. Lady Ari is beautiful and young and also really fun to play with. You can't go wrong with either one. I wish KP offered duos!

  5. #569

    Chu Chu or Lady Ari?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with her! She is about 5'7" and very thin, I would be shocked if she was 95 lbs. She is a 5th degree black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do she shared pics with me of her in her Gee with her black belt and her 5th degree certificate.

    Also showed me pics of some of her students.

    TP.
    Looks like I missed her. Damn. Anyone have an opinion of Chu Chu vs Lady Ari?

  6. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyjolly  [View Original Post]
    Really really slim girl, pretty tall, might be 1.7 meter. The ad about being a yoga coach should be true. Age, should be at the young side among kp girls. Large MM Cs. Service and attitude, to notch. Looks, not bad but certainly got some P.S. From the photos.
    Had a great time with her! She is about 5'7" and very thin, I would be shocked if she was 95 lbs. She is a 5th degree black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do she shared pics with me of her in her Gee with her black belt and her 5th degree certificate.

    Also showed me pics of some of her students.

    TP.

  7. #567

    Age Beer Goggles Apparently.

    Some of y'all need to more carefully look at faces. I won't name specifics but there are some providers now or in the past at KP that have been closer to 50 if anything.

    And Darth's theory below went out the window on my last visit, haha.

  8. #566

    Chu times 2

    Granted, Chu Chu and I have a history going back 3 years now, but as awesome as my first visit was on this tour, my second one was even more outstanding. Her cock worship was tops, all was great.

  9. #565

    Hush

    Really really slim girl, pretty tall, might be 1.7 meter. The ad about being a yoga coach should be true. Age, should be at the young side among kp girls. Large MM Cs. Service and attitude, to notch. Looks, not bad but certainly got some P.S. From the photos.

  10. #564
    Completely agree. Chu is one of the best from KP stable. I will rank her top 3, maybe only second to Winny Victoria.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Although they tried to change her name to Lollypop and then back to Chu Chu, her TER reviews are still current. She is one of my very favorite k-girls.

    Chu Chu was friendly and familiar with me before the shower, no preview BBBJ in the shower (which is typical). But she was all passion and energy in the bed.

    She looks exactly like her photos and I do believe she is all natural with d cups, a very slim waist, a small ass but with nice slight flare out of the hips.

    Throughout the whole session, we were entangled lovers. She kissed passionately and totally convinced me that she loved everything I did with her. There was a long DATY session. She was thrilled and I held her hips up and she lifted up her hips on her own to allow me a great tongue angle and enjoyed a finger fuck with the tongue lashing. That was followed by cock worship, then 69. P2 P led her to suit me up with more cock worship, then come down on my shaft with her tongue in my mouth. Nearly half the session was a very long DFK cowgirl ride with some titty-face mixed in. When I switched, we again wrapped arms tightly around each other's naked body like we were long-lost lovers, did mish then lazy doggie, and finished back at cowgirl.

    Perfect chemistry between us.

  11. #563

    Chu Chu

    Although they tried to change her name to Lollypop and then back to Chu Chu, her TER reviews are still current. She is one of my very favorite k-girls.

    Chu Chu was friendly and familiar with me before the shower, no preview BBBJ in the shower (which is typical). But she was all passion and energy in the bed.

    She looks exactly like her photos and I do believe she is all natural with d cups, a very slim waist, a small ass but with nice slight flare out of the hips.

    Throughout the whole session, we were entangled lovers. She kissed passionately and totally convinced me that she loved everything I did with her. There was a long DATY session. She was thrilled and I held her hips up and she lifted up her hips on her own to allow me a great tongue angle and enjoyed a finger fuck with the tongue lashing. That was followed by cock worship, then 69. P2 P led her to suit me up with more cock worship, then come down on my shaft with her tongue in my mouth. Nearly half the session was a very long DFK cowgirl ride with some titty-face mixed in. When I switched, we again wrapped arms tightly around each other's naked body like we were long-lost lovers, did mish then lazy doggie, and finished back at cowgirl.

    Perfect chemistry between us.

  12. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomScreen  [View Original Post]
    Wheeling is normally my go-to location and I see a potentially young yoga instructor? I haven't seen many reviews for the what-looks-like good talent to me at all locations. Any members willing to provide feedback on Hush either through post / PM. Or you all bring Hush about it cause I tried to book yesterday and had to wait for a spot 3 hours ahead. Either way I thank everyone in advance for their shared wisdom.
    Wow she looks amazing. No TER reviews. Would love to know what people think. Wheeling is far for me but I think I'm going to make the drive.

  13. #561

    Hush Hush. Hurry Hurry Lova Cum to Me.

    Wheeling is normally my go-to location and I see a potentially young yoga instructor? I haven't seen many reviews for the what-looks-like good talent to me at all locations. Any members willing to provide feedback on Hush either through post / PM. Or you all bring Hush about it cause I tried to book yesterday and had to wait for a spot 3 hours ahead. Either way I thank everyone in advance for their shared wisdom.

  14. #560

    Joye

    Quote Originally Posted by Pldctcs  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Joye at Glenview is the same girl as Peach who has visited before?
    I don't think so. I just got back from seeing Joye. I think I saw Peach in the past, and this is not the same girl. And FWIW, Joye did say this was her first time in Chicago. She is very petite. Natural B cup. Tiny ass. Service was good, I really enjoyed it. I couldn't tell her age. Would believe anything from 25-45. She is the spitting image of Bella at West River (who used to go by Tina at a handful of places). So, if that is your type, I recommend.

  15. #559

    Melody

    Saw Melody and thought she was amazing! I like my ladies with more curves and big boobs and she fit the bill! Super pretty moony face. Age somewhere between 25-45. Who knows? Amazing breasts though. Wow. She opened the door wearing a two piece black thing. Her boobs were busting out of her top and she had a short little skirt on. Began kissing me as soon as I got in the door but they weren't DFK. Just a little tongue. I took off my shoes and she guided me to the bedroom where I gave her the initial donation. She said thank you and left the room. I noticed that she had up a white board. Bare + $100. MSOG + $40. I decided to take the plunge and go for the full package. It ends up being an expensive night that way but she looked so hot.

    Off to the bathroom for the blue toast and shower. The shower was good. Decent preview BJ. Pretty quick. Soon enough back to the bedroom where she had me sit down in a chair for a long BBBJ session that was amazing. She is really good at the oral. Some have said she does DT. I'm a longer gentleman and she wasn't able to DT me. But lots of hand and spit and ball play and licking around the head. After a long time she stood up, turned around and did a reverse pussy slide on my cock. It felt amazing. Soon enough I "slipped in", she giggled and said "Is that OK?" and started doing RCG on me bare. It was hot. So hot that I was shocked to find myself almost cumming. This old man didn't want to come quiet so quickly even though I paid for multiple shots. I'm sure I would have blown if I was in my 20's or 30's. I think she could tell that I was close and got off of me. She patted the bed and I asked what I should do and she said what ever I wanted was fine. It didn't seem scripted from that point on. She was very submissive and willing to please. We 69'd and then we went through the positions. Her pussy is very sweet and yummy. Felt great and I bottomed out but I've had girls from KP with tighter pussies. She didn't have quiet the grip that some of the ladies have. But she was good. Really good. Very much a GF experience. Lots of kissing as well and I was playing with her amazing boobs non stop. Soon enough I filled her pussy while she was on top. She grinded on me while I was still very sensitive and it felt amazing. "I want more!" she said while giggling.

    After a bit she got off and went to the bathroom to clean up. I looked at the clock and realized we were only half way through our appointment. I was glad I paid for the multiple pops. I was surprised that she had gotten me off so quickly. She's good. Came back and did a nice massage around the groin the was new to me. Inner thighs and balls and cock. It got me very hard and soon enough we were fucking again. What ever positions I wanted she was good with. She was amazing. Finished up, second shower, and back to the car with a huge smile on my face!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape