Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 930 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13216

    Becca

    "Too good to be true" usually isn't. Thanks for the confirmation.

  2. #13215
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtDan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She looks to good to be true but is responsive to texts. Hoping to hear from someone if she's legit before I try booking for the middle of this week.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/201513642

    DM me if you don't want to post publicly.
    The second pic in the white top reverses searches to some Russian picture site. I'd avoid it.

  3. #13214

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Well there is this on her. I'd pass. Read the review below in the link I provided.

    https://callescort.org/702-238-4395
    All you need to know;

    https://fappeningbook.com/blondie-lilllie-nude/#photos.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022384395/1

  4. #13213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by MtxShip  [View Original Post]
    Is this safe? I've seen some ladies in some ads I've been interested in, but didn't bother to call because they want FaceTime verification. I just want to make sure this can't be recorded to use as blackmail or perhaps evidence by LE. Sorry if this has been brought up before. I'm not the most tech savvy hobbyist out there.
    I've never seen anyone who required FaceTime verification.

  5. #13212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtDan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She looks to good to be true but is responsive to texts. Hoping to hear from someone if she's legit before I try booking for the middle of this week.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/201513642

    DM me if you don't want to post publicly.
    Well there is this on her. I'd pass. Read the review below in the link I provided.

    https://callescort.org/702-238-4395

  6. #13211

    Becca

    Anyone have info on this one? She looks to good to be true but is responsive to texts. Hoping to hear from someone if she's legit before I try booking for the middle of this week.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/201513642

    DM me if you don't want to post publicly.

  7. #13210

    FaceTime Verification

    Is this safe? I've seen some ladies in some ads I've been interested in, but didn't bother to call because they want FaceTime verification. I just want to make sure this can't be recorded to use as blackmail or perhaps evidence by LE. Sorry if this has been brought up before. I'm not the most tech savvy hobbyist out there.

  8. #13209

    Most Senior, Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I used P411. No idea what other requirements they have if you aren't on there.

    I've seen Kayden as well. She's a sweetie for sure, but her pictures are definitely glammed up.
    Just throwing this out there as a 100 Proof guy that's also seen Kayden. Does anyone recall a Dani Quinn that was with Zack years and years ago? I saw her a few times & there was some kind of falling out I do believe. I never heard or saw from her again. Seems like I asked, but was politely dismissed. It's been a long time, but it was a sadness I assure you! Rumor was she relocated to Boston those many years ago. At the time, I combed sites in the greater Boston area & never found a thing. Dani was one of those unforgettable meetings a person has. That's why we'd return. Right. Damn, I'd love to hook up with her again! I don't expect any, but any information would be appreciate. PM is fine too.

  9. #13208

    Lia Lovely

    Has anyone seen Lia Lovely? I do love some big fake tits but her rates on tryst are like 2 k / hour and when I saw her add on listcrawler I texted and she said 350/ hh and 550/ hr. That's more reasonable for a giant tit pornstar but I haven't seen anybody here review her. Anybody took the plunge? Think that listcrawler ad is a scam using her photos?

  10. #13207
    Quote Originally Posted by Doof808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! I hate the weak BJ, but might consider still. What was the rate for time / service?
    120 qv200 hhr300 hr.

  11. #13206

    411 on Rain?

    Anyone have info on this cutie? Seems too good to be true.

    Escort Las Vegas.

    Listing 725-321-6518.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/iJ0GMRyRV21tlVO3r.

  12. #13205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I used P411. No idea what other requirements they have if you aren't on there.

    I've seen Kayden as well. She's a sweetie for sure, but her pictures are definitely glammed up.
    Yeah I felt the same.

  13. #13204

    100 Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by luvsdaty55  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more of this 100 Proof? I've only use PD and tryst when I go out there. I just checked their site and their line up. Any concerns with them? Hows there screening process? Thanks again.
    I used P411. No idea what other requirements they have if you aren't on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I've used them and only seen Kayden. She was fun. I don't remember the screening being a big deal but this has been awhile since I did that. I wouldn't have any concerns booking with their current lineup.
    I've seen Kayden as well. She's a sweetie for sure, but her pictures are definitely glammed up.

  14. #13203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by luvsdaty55  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more of this 100 Proof? I've only use PD and tryst when I go out there. I just checked their site and their line up. Any concerns with them? Hows there screening process? Thanks again.
    I've used them and only seen Kayden. She was fun. I don't remember the screening being a big deal but this has been awhile since I did that. I wouldn't have any concerns booking with their current lineup.

  15. #13202

    Intrigued

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I'm not familiar with her, but I've used 100 Proof, and they're completely legit.
    Tell me more of this 100 Proof? I've only use PD and tryst when I go out there. I just checked their site and their line up. Any concerns with them? Hows there screening process? Thanks again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape