Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 183 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 2738
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2393

    Craigslist Taylor

    I made the mistake of seeing Craigslist Taylor last week.

    She says via messaging that FS and BJ she won't do. That is a lie and was quickly offered with no upcharge.

    She has a place that is behind the business costco that reeks of dog piss from her two dogs.

    Her own personal hygiene is bad. I'm talking hairy armpits, snatch and stale breath.

    She also needs to learn to use deodorant, BO scent.

    If you are into a kind of gross experience, she may meet a fetish for you, but I couldn't personally stay there.

    I was there after driving some distance so I let her service me manually. Not my proudest nut, but it had to be done.

    She will send you pics when you reach out. They are accurate.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...912545276.html

  2. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    I got something with her scheduled for this week I'll report back.
    Long story short: sweet woman, totally platonic. She is very into chakras and all that. I enjoyed my time and we really connected and had a lot in common, but not really a mongers cuddle.

  3. #2391

    Amanda Barbie

    Met up a few months ago. Would not again. She's a talker and seems to have a pretty hefty speech impediment or learning disability. L1 offered but I "forgot my wallet" and got out of there. MM up top and nothing going on 'round back.

  4. #2390

    Year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if any one that has seen her can DM his experience.
    I saw her over a year ago. Good time for sure.

  5. #2389

    Finally Someone Someone Said It

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    Look guys I kno you all want to gather info on potential success stories but I've been been seeing a lot of asking like "any info" on selected profiles but these are reviews pages we test out the waters and drop off the info, so let's do the recon and share, that's part of the fun there's ups and downs as a senior member I'm sure many would agree, so please more reviews ans less asking, from time to time I understand but let's keep it to a minimum.
    You absolutely hit the nail on the head with this post. What I have found is guys will ask for a review or they will go see the provider and won't report back with a review. I've been very selective in the information I give for this exact reason.

  6. #2388

    Revise

    Look guys I kno you all want to gather info on potential success stories but I've been been seeing a lot of asking like "any info" on selected profiles but these are reviews pages we test out the waters and drop off the info, so let's do the recon and share, that's part of the fun there's ups and downs as a senior member I'm sure many would agree, so please more reviews ans less asking, from time to time I understand but let's keep it to a minimum.

  7. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    Look guys I kno you all want to gather info on potential success stories bit I've been a lot of asking and "any info" on selected profiles but these are reviews pages we test out the waters and drop off the info, so let's do the recon and share, let's that's part of the fun there's ups and downs as a senior member and many would agree more reviews please.
    100% perfect post, if you haven't searched and don't see anything then it's your job to create some knowledge.

  8. #2386
    Do a search in this forum. She's been reviewed many time. Bigger gal, very nice cuddles, more available if you're not gross.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if any one that has seen her can DM his experience.

  9. #2385

    Misslacycuddles

    I was wondering if any one that has seen her can DM his experience.

  10. #2384

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago when she was touring. Met her at decent hotel in Altamonte, looks very close to the pics.

    Exchanged pleasantries laid down donation, started cuddle. Allowed OTC. After 20 ish minutes offered upgrades. $ for L1, $$ for L1 in bra / panties.

    Passed on the upgrades and would not repeat.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Mariana93
    Some things never change, that's been the story on her for years, hot chick, but serious case of GPS. Click on "view original post" to read a few reviews on her saying pretty much exactly that, her sister too!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Three posts, including one from TAO, from a few months back that tell you all you need to know about these two.

  11. #2383

    Mariana93

    Saw her a couple weeks ago when she was touring. Met her at decent hotel in Altamonte, looks very close to the pics.

    Exchanged pleasantries laid down donation, started cuddle. Allowed OTC. After 20 ish minutes offered upgrades. $ for L1, $$ for L1 in bra / panties.

    Passed on the upgrades and would not repeat.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Mariana93

  12. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddy44  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's banned on CC.
    I reached out to her a couple weeks ago ... traded a couple messages but she stopped responding. Also sent a message to her seeking profile but haven't hear back.

  13. #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Even her seeking profile says platonic??
    Looks like she's banned on CC.

  14. #2380

    More reviews please instead of inquiries

    Look guys I kno you all want to gather info on potential success stories bit I've been a lot of asking and "any info" on selected profiles but these are reviews pages we test out the waters and drop off the info, so let's do the recon and share, let's that's part of the fun there's ups and downs as a senior member and many would agree more reviews please.

  15. #2379

    Savannahd82

    Hey fellas,

    Has anyone met with savannahd82? Looks promising. But her profile has a bit of rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape