Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 8263
-
02-22-26 17:15 #7918Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 19Lap dance pricing
What is the standard rate for a lap dance at the popular strip clubs like pandoras these days? $20? $40?
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 08:18 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 443Getting there
Saturday afternoon was the first time I had ever seen a scooter parked at a strip club.
-
02-13-26 20:26 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 166https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 17:11 #7915Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 19Good rec
This spot looks very interesting. I'll have to check it out, thanks for the share!
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 16:39 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 282Those are the only slam dunks.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 12:48 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 265LOL hell yeah it was!
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I can't wait to return- to see her again and maybe explore others. I hear of Liz on here (I don't think she was in that day) but who else dos BBFS?? Not interested in anyone requiring a cover.
-
02-10-26 19:04 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 118Pandora's IG
See my post, #7904.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:23 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 984Hahaha.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
What iz the new Pandora's insta?
-
02-09-26 08:52 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 443Nice
Sounds like it was a Monse AND BUST trip.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 07:22 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 36How much did you spend?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 16:46 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 265Hell yeah I did!! I liked that she's super nice and genuine- nice nice person who happens to be amazing behind closed doors / curtains!
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
There was a cute white girl there- she introduced herself but I'm terrible w / names- I'd have been interested in exploring her options but it was a monse-or-bust trip for me haha.
-
02-08-26 09:43 #7907Regular Member

Posts: 23Alana Kay
Alana Kay from the board is working at Pandora's as Aries. Has anyone spent time with her in the club? What is she like? She has been on my TDL for a while.
-
02-08-26 05:15 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 158Monse
She is amazing. Did you creampie her?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 00:00 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks to all who've reviewed.
I had an unexpected trip to Seattle.
SeaTac area to Pandora's- $79 Lyft ride. Had time, so rode the light rail to Northgate stop and got a ride from there.
Was there 2/6 afternoon. Lots of pretty girls, few guys. So the girls were understandably quite aggressive in asking for dances.
Had a couple drinks and finally Monsé appeared. When she was done dancing, she'd noticed I couldn't take my eyes off her- came over and bing bang boom we were headed to the VIP area.
She's amazing.
😀.
-
01-30-26 15:26 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 118Pandora's lineups on "X"
Check Pandora's X account for its lineups:
Originally Posted by SeaHawkFan12
[View Original Post]
https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA
Like on IG previously, not every day or every shift. About the same as when posted on IG.








Reply With Quote






