Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 529 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7577

    VIP in Vero

    After reading mixed reviews I decided to TOFT at VIP on 60.

    I was greeted by a trim and fit early 50's (looks 40) Chinese lady.

    The name was June if I recall correctly. She gave a decent but not great massage without oil and then did better when adding oil.

    The best part was she did a wonderful tease before the flip.

    The L1 was very nicely done without rushing or jack hammering. Smooth.

    OTC only. UTC was politely declined. Nice head and neck massage to close things out. Asked if L2 would be available and told NO.

    Overall it was a pleasant experience.

    There is a second, heavier, late 50's women as well that I said hello to. Would not be my choice but nice smile.

    Safe, clean, nice, L1 spot I would go to again.

  2. #7576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgrande4  [View Original Post]
    Pregaming a cruise for several nights. I see several massage / spa locations on the main drag. Extras at some, most, all legit? Hoping a nice massage with handshake. Nothing special.
    All the Asian spas close to the port at least L1.

  3. #7575

    Cocoa AMP

    Pregaming a cruise for several nights. I see several massage / spa locations on the main drag. Extras at some, most, all legit? Hoping a nice massage with handshake. Nothing special.

  4. #7574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    But Jasmine is Linda, LOL.

    I'll never go back, last time I got dressed and left after Sasa had such a bad attitude that junior couldn't even stay at attention. Jasmine ran into the parking lot and was banging on my car window yelling, come back baby I give you money back. No thanks.
    That place got some mixed reviews for sure, some guys swear by it and others have nightmares.

  5. #7573

    Zen Melt

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    What, wait a minute, oh fuck, never mind.
    But Jasmine is Linda, LOL.

    I'll never go back, last time I got dressed and left after Sasa had such a bad attitude that junior couldn't even stay at attention. Jasmine ran into the parking lot and was banging on my car window yelling, come back baby I give you money back. No thanks.

  6. #7572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    Hope that clears it up at AsianFlyer32.

    I need a nap smh.
    What, wait a minute, oh fuck, never mind.

  7. #7571
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha Jasmine and Anna are not the same person but Jasmine and Anna rotate between both shops.

    Hope that clears it up at AisnaFlyer22.
    Hope that clears it up at AsianFlyer32.

    I need a nap smh.

  8. #7570
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Apparently not. Coincidence. Imagine that.
    Ha ha Jasmine and Anna are not the same person but Jasmine and Anna rotate between both shops.

    Hope that clears it up at AisnaFlyer22.

  9. #7569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    Is it the same people?

    Your box is full.
    Apparently not. Coincidence. Imagine that.

  10. #7568
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    Is it the same people?
    It's not the same person.

  11. #7567
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine and Anna are over in East Orlando at 5 star.
    Is it the same people?

    Your box is full.

  12. #7566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    So I had an itch last night. Called the place to see who is working. Girl answered and said Jasmine and Anna. Got to the spot in about 20 minutes, parking was plenty. Went in and saw Nene who I've seen before. I asked about other girls. She said she's the only one. Chinese New Years. I should have just left and called up Stacy Mae. Went for HHR instead. Asked about table shower. She said no. She said boss lady (Linda) put that on hiatus. It's either her English isn't the best or my Chinese is non-existent but she might have said something about ICE or the white man trying to bring them down. I chalked it up to the health department probably shutting them down. Anyone experience table showers being shut down anywhere else lately? Back to massage, she tries chatting me up which I hate BTW. It's hard to talk to someone when your face is in a hole. It's like the dentist trying to talk to you while their paws in your mouth. Anyways, I paid the house 60 for the hhr and the normal tip of 140 for the FS finish. She tried to upcharge for BBBJCIM but I told her she gave me that same service on her first day for nothing extra. So she just went with it. Not a bad visit, I was just expecting someone else. She said her name is Yaya this time.
    Jasmine and Anna are over in East Orlando at 5 star. guess they're just using their names to draw people in?

  13. #7565

    Zen melt. Again

    So I had an itch last night. Called the place to see who is working. Girl answered and said Jasmine and Anna. Got to the spot in about 20 minutes, parking was plenty. Went in and saw Nene who I've seen before. I asked about other girls. She said she's the only one. Chinese New Years. I should have just left and called up Stacy Mae. Went for HHR instead. Asked about table shower. She said no. She said boss lady (Linda) put that on hiatus. It's either her English isn't the best or my Chinese is non-existent but she might have said something about ICE or the white man trying to bring them down. I chalked it up to the health department probably shutting them down. Anyone experience table showers being shut down anywhere else lately? Back to massage, she tries chatting me up which I hate BTW. It's hard to talk to someone when your face is in a hole. It's like the dentist trying to talk to you while their paws in your mouth. Anyways, I paid the house 60 for the hhr and the normal tip of 140 for the FS finish. She tried to upcharge for BBBJCIM but I told her she gave me that same service on her first day for nothing extra. So she just went with it. Not a bad visit, I was just expecting someone else. She said her name is Yaya this time.

  14. #7564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, I'm not referring to Zen Melt on Wickham.

    Zen Spa has a "closed until further notice" sign on their window. The service has been subpar there for years, so no real surprise.
    another one bites the dust...

  15. #7563

    RIP Zen Spa on 192?

    First and foremost, I'm not referring to Zen Melt on Wickham.

    Zen Spa has a "closed until further notice" sign on their window. The service has been subpar there for years, so no real surprise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape