Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 971 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 14560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13315

    Stacy

    I'll be cruising the area today. Can you share her posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Back up and running on all eight, what a great BBBJ cim and fucked our asses off, if someone goes there pick up my ass for me. All in all great clean service. Ciao mongers.

  2. #13314

    Le high Stacy

    Back up and running on all eight, what a great BBBJ cim and fucked our asses off, if someone goes there pick up my ass for me. All in all great clean service. Ciao mongers.

  3. #13313

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse1SU  [View Original Post]
    I was extremely impressed with the service she provided and the BBBJ was the best I have ever had.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/943579745845

  4. #13312
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse1SU  [View Original Post]
    I was extremely impressed with the service she provided and the BBBJ was the best I have ever had.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...9/793048814696

  5. #13311
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Why'all should DM me if you want the best! I'm very clean. Smell & taste very yummy always! .
    I'm still waiting to become a senior member so I can avail your services.

  6. #13310

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.
    I was extremely impressed with the service she provided and the BBBJ was the best I have ever had.

  7. #13309

    Ashley BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.
    I would have to say Ashley, she is the best at that.

  8. #13308

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.
    Looks like she is running her BBBJ special. She does suck good dick. Throw a little tip face fuck her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-fl/female-escorts/-exclusive-this-weekend-only-b/876322794843

    O. And happy 1 year anniversary Nykee. Winky winky

  9. #13307
    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.
    My nickname is Throat Goat. For a reason. And I'm hot.

  10. #13306
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    I agree!! The breath was rank and she tried to kiss me, I was like hell no.

    It's just disgusting, I have PTSD now! LOL.

    Never ever again. On the way out she said "save my number" I was like no, I'll be losing your number.
    Why'all should DM me if you want the best! I'm very clean. Smell & taste very yummy always! .

  11. #13305

    Throat

    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.

  12. #13304

    Dogs breath

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and will not return. Her pussy stank and her breath was even worse.
    I agree!! The breath was rank and she tried to kiss me, I was like hell no.

    It's just disgusting, I have PTSD now! LOL.

    Never ever again. On the way out she said "save my number" I was like no, I'll be losing your number.

  13. #13303

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Well, getting smacked in the face with pussy is kind of my thing.

    Thank you for the opinion.

    Now I remember why it's been so long since I've posted.
    I've seen her twice and will not return. Her pussy stank and her breath was even worse.

  14. #13302
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    I really have no idea what kind of pussy some of you have ever had?

    Yes, she does have a pretty face, that's it though.

    Unfortunately her body is trashed! It's like a waterbed with a head and pussy. The flab is disgusting, it really is. I don't think half of you guys would know good pussy if it smacked you in the face.

    That was pretty dam disgusting! Never again.
    Well, getting smacked in the face with pussy is kind of my thing.

    Thank you for the opinion.

    Now I remember why it's been so long since I've posted.

  15. #13301

    GFE LMT specialist

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/678786245419

    She caught my eye.

    Anyone seen her and care to share?

    RN.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape