Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27700

    317 Megan Massage

    I made an appointed to see Megan (the newer BBW girl) at 317 spa this past week. The website is a little weird. You send in an email and it gives you their personal number. Ok great, I message her and set up an appointment. They (LMT) seem to all work under one building but are mostly independent of each other.

    I arrive for my HR appointment and meet Megan. She looks like her pics. Thicker but nice. Big rack. She was wearing a white tank top and no bra and a floor length skirt. She did not have shoes or socks on either. I got a very chill hippie kinda vibe from her. Overall pretty attractive. She is super friendly.

    Got into room and she says lay your stuff here and here is a towel if you want to robe but if not, no worries. I don't opt for towel. (I rarely do) She comes in a start massage. Again very chill hippie kinda chick and even does a soft sensual voice "how do you feel?" "Good I'm glad" and so on and so forth. Easy conversation.

    Overall pretty good massage. She even sat on the floor and massaged my arms and hands. Felt nice. At one point she used her nails only on my back, felt amazing.

    On the flip, again no towel, she begins doing chest, head and makes her way to my legs. Again, just a good massage. Never really got close to Jr and never got the hint at any extras.

    I feel like I want to go again and see.

    The fake email I used to sign up originally got a message from the studio. New girl Laray. She is doing 4 hand massage with Brandee. Again, all these ladies are super attractive. I feel like there something to be had here (at least I hope anyway).

  2. #27699

    A1 spa

    This post is about two visits in order.

    Saw the ad for this place yesterday (Jan 6) on bedpage. I hadn't seen it before so I figured it is a new location. Text response is two girls working. I am in the area so I stop by. I only intend to check the rates and talent unless one of them is too good to pass up. There are no cars in the parking lot so I figure they have time to chat. I am greeted by an older, petite and thin AMT in leggings. Uh-oh. Language barrier is pretty high. After an attempt at conversation, a younger, fuller, attractive AMT wearing a red outfit with cat's ears exits a room and approaches. No change in height of language barrier. After using translator, A1 is indeed a new location. Some small talk and I wish them a good night.

    House fees are (the seemingly standard) . 5 for HHR and. 7 for HR. Looks like fee inflation has taken hold.

    A few weeks pass and I visit. The plan is to limit myself to L1. An enthusiastic YuYu is on deck. I am offered 1 or 2 girls. One, please. She offers choice of desired pressure and I choose hard. She delivers a legit massage with hands, forearms, elbows and knees without the distraction of a tease. She is chatty (working the customer relations angle) despite limited English. Her small talk is a bit repetitive but still endearing. Interestingly, she asks about a wife or girlfriend. I appreciate the limited conversational English but still seems like strange questions in this context. Offered L2 and receptive to FS but I stayed with budget which was the standard. 6 . She is the first one to offer Russian for additional. 2. I declined as that doesn't interest me. She sports nice naturals with silver dollar-size areolas and eraser-like nips. Receptive to boob play. Seems like this location aims to please.

    The girls from the recon drop-in and girls from this visit were not same so ad stating a 15 day rotation may be true. The part about Latinas I am skeptical of.

    Coming soon: a memorable experience at Queen Spa.

  3. #27698

    Jjq

    Hit JJQ bc the gal with the rose tattoo had really got me curious after meeting her twice There are two MTs there and a car was parked out front. Dug up review for place across street and opted to just take a chance that my choice was available. She was and I lucked out. Massage was average but I enjoyed more than probably what I was getting. Got some really good underneath teasing with some nice slow strokes before flip. She gave directions well with how this would go and laid back as she applied the Saran Wrap BJ. She told me to stop her when ready for boom boom motion. She asked who f who and I hesitated then she say she f me first then I f her. Sounds good. Junior usuallu struggle with a gal riding me (getting older is fun) but not today. She possibly could've got me there. Her body is tight and thin. Very pleasantly surprised how she looked naked. Nice pointy nipples. Took her mish gently and did I say how nice that body looks. One of the most GFE I've had at an AMP. She wrapped her arms fully around me and we moaned in each others ears. Sweat developed between our bodies as I glided across her. She never rushed me. Felt the lube kinda going dry and finished. Came but no bullets, I've been busy this week, 哈21704; 呵21621;. She went to remove condom and noticed it was empty. Asked if ok several times, offered her mouth but I declined. She didn't know the work it would've taken to accomplish that task. Clip is empty, babe.

    I had passed muffler and noticed the parking lot was empty otw there and wondered if I would regret it. I'm so glad I stuck with the plan and saw this one, which is saying a lot bc Coco and CiCi are a great time. Just a different experience and exactly what I needed. HR. 7 and 1. 6. YMMV of course.

    FYI, they don't play the music very loud so you can easily hear the action in the other room if that's an issue for anyone. The older one can take a pounding from what I've heard a couple of times. LOL.

  4. #27697

    Morning sun

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang,

    I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.

    This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.

    Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?
    The girl that has been there for years give a good massage and good L-1 service. She always finishes with a foot massage. Not as good as going to a legit foot spa but a decent one. You can request more attention given to your feet.

  5. #27696

    Eye Report

    With the absence of the amazing Angela, ventured back to Eye a Mia to experience more with Sophia. Was greeted at the door by another Coco, but not quite like the one at muffler. She seemed older and not quite what was desired, very red lipstick on which was surprisingly noticed to tell as the glasses were still tinted. Asked for Sophia and was shown to her room. Sophia entered looking very cute in a white dress that was obviously short to show off her back assets. In general, Sophia is a little above average in most looks, but a nice thick booty to grab onto. Opted for the hr. 6 and the massage began. She is still one of the better massages at a medium pressure since starting in this world last year. She was not afraid to get the oil and as she moved around the body the teasing began. Left to get a hot towel to wipe off the oil, brought up the pillow for the flip and asked what finish was desired. Opted for L3 this time around and settled on $. 4. She left and returned with no panties and initially though there's going to be a good meal today, However, she immediately went over to the table and slapped a bunch of lube on her kitty then asked who's on top. After the disappointment set it, chose to go CG and she put on the cover. She climbed up and felt good, but by this time the desire was fading. Finished in the bag after a few minutes and she used the remaining hour for more massage. She worked the legs and tried to wake junior up with HJ and slightly over the top moans, but he just wasn't in the mood. She left to get water, then did a neck and brow massage in the last 5 minutes.

    Overall was an ok experience. Was happy with the massage, but will probably stick with L1 with any repeat visits.

  6. #27695

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I just read a report that Sophie / Angela has left Phoenix? That is really sad news. Does anyone know where she might have gone. One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced.
    When I spoke with here toward the end of last month, she told be she was headed back to NY for a long vacation. May not be back for a while she said.

  7. #27694

    Angela at Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I just read a report that Sophie / Angela has left Phoenix? That is really sad news. Does anyone know where she might have gone. One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced.
    She told me she was going back to NYC and getting out of the business. Straight massage, no HE's. Not coming back.

  8. #27693

    Phoenix Sophie / Angela

    I just read a report that Sophie / Angela has left Phoenix? That is really sad news. Does anyone know where she might have gone. One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced.

  9. #27692

    Sometimes,

    Well, sometimes, old, pudgy and hairy gets the job done. June's newest rotation has Kiki, 3/10 in a cute little red dress, 1/10 naked. Hairy, funny scars on her pancake boobs and did I mention a little pudgy? Not in a good way either. Anyway, decent massage, no tease. Wanted more than standard for the service. 6 for the hr, and I always leave 1. 4 with the wrapper on the table. She wanted more. Nope, not from this guy when you look like that. Well, after the massage she greased herself, flopped onto the table after a poor effort at CBJ. With the bushy conditions down south, I let Jr. Do all the work. No way I was putting my mouth anywhere that thing! She didn't even want me playing with her button. So, I just pounded away till I decided it was time to be done. Then came the best part. I removed the wrapper to finish myself and she knelt in front of me with a couple kleenex to finish into. As I tried to move her head closer to attempt an oral finish, I got serious resistance. So, she kept the kleenex in front, waiting on Jr to finish. I'm not so sure she was aware that Jr can be moved and pointed in different directions. Oops, missed the kleenez. Right on her face and pancake boob. She let out a loud woof and immediately got up to clean herself off. I really wasn't finished, so I'm sorry to say I finished and soiled the linens. Hope they were changed before the next monger. Anyway, on the way out there was a younger girl on the couch. Not much to see or look at, but better than Kiki. Sometimes, the deed just has to be done.

  10. #27691

    At Mundy, Lulu = Cici. Tina = Nana?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Mamasan this morning asking who was on deck at Mundy. I usually get a reply within an hour. No such luck today.

    Any info about who's on deck at Foot Spa on Mundy today?

    Thanks in advance.
    Both are great ladies!

  11. #27690
    [QUOTE=EPhillips;7522501]Hey gang,

    I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.

    This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.

    Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?[QUOTE]Happy Feet Foot and Body Massage.

    Open · Closes 9 PM.

    Legit place, middle aged Asian husband and wife run it. About 15 years ago, wife and I went when we had a BOGOF coupon. I'm not into massages, so I can't review them. I go to AMPs for sex. Wife said they did a good job, including her feet.

  12. #27689
    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang,

    I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.

    This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.

    Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?
    I'd look for legit foot spa's. They usually have different packages that offer feet, upper body, etc.

  13. #27688

    Lili's

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    This is currently my favorite place to visit as all the ladies were attractive, gave a good service and I have never left disappointed. So far I have seen CiCi, KiKi, LaLa, Jenny, Eva and LuLu. All good experiences although I do have a personal preference for KiKi and LuLu when they are in town.

    Talos.
    Lili's is always a solid bet. Kiki is probably my favorite over there but as mentioned. It's hard to go wrong with any of them. It's my go to as well.

  14. #27687

    Pain in the foot

    Hey gang,

    I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.

    This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.

    Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?

  15. #27686
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    She's fun if you like tiny ninja Asians.
    I would greatly like to know the location of these tiny ninja Asians around town. I am currently in the mood for some of those. Is anyone knows when Nana is leaving Sweets? I can't get past her and she always is the one that greets me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape