Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 5844
-
02-08-26 00:30 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 89PDXVixen87 - review from 2022 when she Reappeared
See my 4 year old review when she was fresh back in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Dynasty7
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...676&viewfull=1#post5829676.
-
02-07-26 18:25 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 1140Nope
Haven't seen either one of them post before. Posted ads within a few moments of each other, so possibly traveling together. 360# Washington number tho.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 18:19 #5422Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you
Thank you for letting me know, her menu was tempting, but with all those issues I will avoid her.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 16:45 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 1156Sometimes they're obvious to find, on the wall, by the door, video doorbell, or hidden on hanging shoe organizer, by plants.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
A while back, thisgirl1661 got called out for having camera in her room, supposedly it was to record her old cat health, bullshit.
-
02-07-26 16:00 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 577Not that I'm aware of
Don't know and it's been quite some time since I saw her. Plus there have been number of women doing the secret video shit.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 15:34 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 1156
-
02-07-26 15:20 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 1156Wasn't she the one recording guys in her room?
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 14:23 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 577Yes and.
Yes, I've seen her once waaay before Covid. Maybe 10 years ago?
Originally Posted by Dynasty7
[View Original Post]
Dump on NE Sandy, many of the same pics she's using in that ad you posted.
Her menu was much broader than what she's posted on the GPS board.
She was a major clock watcher / time thief. I booked an hour as I usually always do (or longer when I know them / have chemistry and rapport) and she was bitching about me fucking her for more than 10 minutes after an average BBBJ.
There's really no rescuing that kind of situation imo especially if the other person is chemically altered, so I switched to straight hard fucking till I came, took a piss and witnessed her min CVS set up in there, dressed, and went home for a looong hot shower w all the soap.
-
02-06-26 23:57 #5416Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anyone seen pdxvixen87
I am tempted to see her, was just wondering about opinions and if she is worth seeing? Thank you to anyone who has time to comment and or respond.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ixen87.165473/
-
02-06-26 20:20 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 181She looks very young to me. I'm old so they're all younger, but I'd be looking for I'd on this one.
Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 14:14 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 68Trust Your Gut
Same for me. Initial contact fizzled out, then came back offering the bare that I wanted. High pressure "I don't wait" attitude and to me clearly not the girl doing the communicating, if she even exists.
Originally Posted by JeffAllStar
[View Original Post]
Hopefully I'm wrong, but feels very off to me also.
-
02-05-26 20:27 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 130Angel has anyone seen?
So has anyone actually seen this person? Something just feels off about it. I have messaged them, I have even attempted to meet but, something doesn't feel right. I feel like she is managed and that I'm talking to someone else. Also it seems like maybe there are people waiting around for you to show up.
Anyone actually see this person?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/201401218
-
02-05-26 13:29 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 60Ct
New Italian girl in town. Are they as feisty as the Latinas?
-
02-04-26 23:07 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 181Anyone get a response?
She's posting again, but no response to texts.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Just wondering if anyone got any traction.
-
02-02-26 23:05 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 237TrainerGirl BS on GPS
She actually looks way worse than the hobbyist, like she's borderline personality or something. I've walked out on date at least a dozen times. If my spidey sense hits me for any reason, I bail. Once, I had the feeling it was a sting, so I left, and what do you know, a few days later, there's an article in the Oregonian. I've walked out due to seeing Tyrone's, due to them taking too long in the bathroom - 15 minutes and I'm gone. I walk out if their pics don't match.
Originally Posted by AddledPated
[View Original Post]
I rarely use GPS anymore because of the drama. It's like these providers on there will harass a hobbyist over an alert once they smell blood in the water. Trainer Girl sounds like a train wreck. Guy even offered to pay her and then she refused to give her Venmo and demanded he bring it to her in person just to fuck with the guy more.













Reply With Quote





