The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 53 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 18529
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Losing Forum V-Card

    Welcome and congrats on taking the plunge and posting your first review!

    Quote Originally Posted by BGBlanc614  [View Original Post]
    First review, been trying for months to figure out why I wasn't getting an activation email, but finally got it figured out.

    After looking through almost 2 years of posts, decided to drive down from the wasteland that's Dayton to try out Star. Personally only looking for a good massage and a solid L1.

    It was early so no one else was there or showed up while I was there.

    Parking was a bit concerning with how small the driveway is and a little tight in the back.

    Only one lady was working when I got there. She was very friendly, average looks but decent body (6.5/10).

    As for the massage, paid for an hour, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality 7/10 with plenty of teasing. On the flip no negotiations just straight to business.

    Left feeling happy and relaxed. Tipped. 6.

    9/10 first experience. Worth it just for the massage.

  2. #17748

    Star

    First review, been trying for months to figure out why I wasn't getting an activation email, but finally got it figured out.

    After looking through almost 2 years of posts, decided to drive down from the wasteland that's Dayton to try out Star. Personally only looking for a good massage and a solid L1.

    It was early so no one else was there or showed up while I was there.

    Parking was a bit concerning with how small the driveway is and a little tight in the back.

    Only one lady was working when I got there. She was very friendly, average looks but decent body (6.5/10).

    As for the massage, paid for an hour, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality 7/10 with plenty of teasing. On the flip no negotiations just straight to business.

    Left feeling happy and relaxed. Tipped. 6.

    9/10 first experience. Worth it just for the massage.

  3. #17747

    Chill

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    You have a lot of nerve posting this. I provided what I think is some of the most valuable intel in the past 6 months. I predicted ahead of time that Sunflower was getting heat and to stay away. They were raided a month later. Did I get credit? Did I get cred? Fuck no.
    Dude, you are yelling at me for a comment I made in response to a different post and author.

  4. #17746
    Quote Originally Posted by UpLate  [View Original Post]
    I went to the goose recently for the first time in years. I normally don't even consider that place an option due to many reasons, and all those reasons still stand.

    I don't like the parking. I considered parking in the lot for convenience, but someone in a huge truck was parked on the driveway blocking anyone from getting in or out for that matter. That's exactly why I don't like the parking situation. So I parked down the street and walked in.

    That leads me to the next strike against the goose. The entrance is in plain sight for anyone at udf or the busy intersection. I stopped going when they stopped allowing people to use the rear entrance.

    I make it inside, and the girl that greeted me was decent for L1 standards. I give her a cnote for a HH and she leads me to a room. I got ready and when she came back in, I told her to keep the change, which in my opinion is already on the generous side of the tipping scale. They still don't have doors, just a curtain. I could hear another monger getting serviced, probably the guy blocking the driveway.

    She gives me a half assed massage as has me flip within 10 minutes. I was going to ask for a little bit longer of a massage but the lack of any effort on her part made it not worth asking.

    That's when she had her third strike. She tirelessly tried to negotiate a $ tip. I figured she was talking about L2 and I kept telling her I only wanted L1. I told her I only brought the one bill and I've neve had a provider have a problem with that. She acted disgusted with me, she already had my money in her pocket or I would have left. That kind of negotiation ruins the experience for me. She gave me my pop and left the room. She didn't come back in.

    As I was walking out, I asked if I could go out the back. She told me no and ushered me out the front door.

    As I was going out the door, a bus had pulled up and people were getting off. That is when I realized the goose is cooked.
    Like Eddy says. It is all about money, glad you didn't pay more. C in Roman numero symbol for 100 (C-Note).

  5. #17745

    That goose is cooked

    I went to the goose recently for the first time in years. I normally don't even consider that place an option due to many reasons, and all those reasons still stand.

    I don't like the parking. I considered parking in the lot for convenience, but someone in a huge truck was parked on the driveway blocking anyone from getting in or out for that matter. That's exactly why I don't like the parking situation. So I parked down the street and walked in.

    That leads me to the next strike against the goose. The entrance is in plain sight for anyone at udf or the busy intersection. I stopped going when they stopped allowing people to use the rear entrance.

    I make it inside, and the girl that greeted me was decent for L1 standards. I give her a cnote for a HH and she leads me to a room. I got ready and when she came back in, I told her to keep the change, which in my opinion is already on the generous side of the tipping scale. They still don't have doors, just a curtain. I could hear another monger getting serviced, probably the guy blocking the driveway.

    She gives me a half assed massage as has me flip within 10 minutes. I was going to ask for a little bit longer of a massage but the lack of any effort on her part made it not worth asking.

    That's when she had her third strike. She tirelessly tried to negotiate a $ tip. I figured she was talking about L2 and I kept telling her I only wanted L1. I told her I only brought the one bill and I've neve had a provider have a problem with that. She acted disgusted with me, she already had my money in her pocket or I would have left. That kind of negotiation ruins the experience for me. She gave me my pop and left the room. She didn't come back in.

    As I was walking out, I asked if I could go out the back. She told me no and ushered me out the front door.

    As I was going out the door, a bus had pulled up and people were getting off. That is when I realized the goose is cooked.

  6. #17744
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #17743
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Complain about the lack of sharing in the forum and it being a problem, followed up by you not sharing information in the forum. Please tell me this was just humor.
    You have a lot of nerve posting this. I provided what I think is some of the most valuable intel in the past 6 months. I predicted ahead of time that Sunflower was getting heat and to stay away. They were raided a month later. Did I get credit? Did I get cred? Fuck no.

  8. #17742

    Reasin Day Spa

    Made an appointment yesterday prior to lunch with Suki. Got there on time. Receptionist showed me to room, she was small and cute, actually tried to get her to stay to give a massage. Declined, told me she didn't do massage. Several times, answering the same way. I digress.

    The room was freezing, should have asked for a warmer room, but believing all the rooms were cold. Notice all the people working there had on winter coats. Should have left, but stayed. Receptionist and later suki came in to tell me she will be 10 min late because she was eating.

    15 min later she comes in. One could tell, she smelled of some Chinese dish. Massage was for 60 min, but Suki kept asking me to change to 30 min because she was cold. What the heck, I was the one laying there naked. They were not busy. I declined, the massage got worse turning into me massaging her some, to her grabbing the oil bottle and going to work and saying 30 min finished.

    She walked out and I laid there long enough for her to come back and try to lift me off the table. Kinda pisssed. Got dressed pay the fee, small tip and just kept walking out the door.

    It will be a while before I head back. Feel it was a waste of time and funds. I can get better interactions from other locations.

    Stay safe,

    Joe.

  9. #17741

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    You're 100% right. The non-sharing of good information is why this and the Escort Reports section are almost devoid of any actual reviews or good intel. The lack of data, recommendations, and valuable insights keep prices high and quality low. Sadly, it's not just Cincy, it's almost everywhere (Dayton is a bit better though, ironically).

    Happy to share my one and only local recommendation. Just pm me. You and other seniors only. Please be patient for a reply as I know I'll get flooded. 😊.

    Stay safe.

    East.
    Complain about the lack of sharing in the forum and it being a problem, followed up by you not sharing information in the forum. Please tell me this was just humor.

  10. #17740
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    You're 100% right. The non-sharing of good information is why this and the Escort Reports section are almost devoid of any actual reviews or good intel. The lack of data, recommendations, and valuable insights keep prices high and quality low. Sadly, it's not just Cincy, it's almost everywhere (Dayton is a bit better though, ironically).

    Happy to share my one and only local recommendation. Just pm me. You and other seniors only. Please be patient for a reply as I know I'll get flooded. 😊.

    Stay safe.

    East.
    Thank you for the validation. We've never interacted but you are correct. I truly don't understand the culture here. I offered information and then I was attacked, and told in private that the truly good intel shouldn't be posted. I don't get you people. It's incoherent. You can all smugly attack me but you must know this is true. This is the world you live in.

  11. #17739

    A good point

    You're 100% right. The non-sharing of good information is why this and the Escort Reports section are almost devoid of any actual reviews or good intel. The lack of data, recommendations, and valuable insights keep prices high and quality low. Sadly, it's not just Cincy, it's almost everywhere (Dayton is a bit better though, ironically).

    Happy to share my one and only local recommendation. Just pm me. You and other seniors only. Please be patient for a reply as I know I'll get flooded. 😊.

    Stay safe.

    East.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    I honestly don't understand the culture here. I have been attacked by senior members for sharing info. There seems to be a culture of wanting to give info to get info, but there is also a culture where senior people don't want to share info. I've been told as much. Make up your minds.

  12. #17738
    Quote Originally Posted by NyteHawk  [View Original Post]
    Well said Paradigm, well said.

    Nytehawk.
    I would appreciate this, except it's completely inaccurate. Both of you have no idea about the details. How would you?

  13. #17737
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Chloe, Faith and Monica are available. Very beautiful.

    I've walked into Sakura and found 2-3 mongers waiting on a Tuesday afternoon. I've been there on a Saturday morning and the door bell won't stop chiming it's annoying song.

    I've seen the comments about the "Deli counter" and "now serving signs" all of which can be true at times. I've walked out and went somewhere else!

    I believe your numbers to be very low. Those numbers are more like half a day when it's busy, I think. 14 hour days for the girls. They're seeing more than 6 men. Those are Spring House numbers.

    1/4 mile a day of dick?

    Nahhhh. More like a 1 mile / day on busy days maybe more. In 30 days time, you could go to Dayton and back maybe.

    Are you an engineer? What made you think of this?

    Love the chart. Are you updating it daily?
    Thank you for the info. Does anyone have height and weight and boob size for these ladies? I'm hoping CincyRed and Mike2024 come through on this. I'm not really interested in the engineering aspect. Funny but not relevant for decision making. Thank you.

  14. #17736

    Sakura recommendation?

    Hey everyone, wanted to take a shot in the dark and see if anyone has opinions on the new line up at Sakura. Last month I visited for a FS HHR with YaYa, she was exactly as everyone has described, small, cute, semi-large nips, etc. I had a great time and I've been considering another visit since the beginning of this month, the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is due to the switch up. I'm hoping someone can point me towards a name with similar features as YaYa or better?

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #17735

    Tty

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    I believe the difference is because of what kind of info we are talking about. Giving reviews of brick and mortar businesses and providers that are advertising is very different from "publicly" giving information about a provider that is not advertising. Also, since phone numbers cannot be posted we have to do that via DM, and most do not want to be bombarded by just anyone. There is also a safety concern, do we really want to give out contact info for an UTR provider to someone that is not active on the boards? If you are just giving out phone numbers to everyone then we may as well just be allowed to post them, that would be crazy. I think it is more about safety and discretion than some sort of gatekeeping. Happy to share and want everyone to share their reviews as well but we all need to look out for the providers to some degree.
    Well said Paradigm, well said.

    Nytehawk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape