Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 8737
-
02-11-26 09:59 #8437Senior Member

Posts: 33Lexus
Alright cool, I was just making sure she's legit. Yeah claims to be in her 30's which doesn't appear the case. But she does have a nice set of tits from what I've seen.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 22:08 #8436Senior Member

Posts: 254Lexus
I saw her once, when she was advertising in The Hartford Advocate. She stated she was in her 30's then. She has got to be pushing 50 by now.
Originally Posted by MrAnderson89
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 18:30 #8435Senior Member

Posts: 33Any intel on Lexus?
Has anyone seen here or know if she's legit. Can't find anything on here. https://tryst.link/escort/athena9000.
-
02-10-26 14:12 #8434Senior Member

Posts: 886Mz v?
Anyone ever see her? Posts nearly every day. Ad says no babe but that's not always a deal breaker for me.
She worth it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/guild...w/866118843015
-
02-09-26 09:29 #8433Senior Member

Posts: 694Sky
Those pics are of Sky / Skye. She's okay. Saw her once when she was rooming with Bella (crutches) in Milford a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by Mike333
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 00:45 #8432Regular Member

Posts: 20What's the story with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...e/396633699603[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
-
02-08-26 13:27 #8431Regular Member

Posts: 23Be careful in Orange
HEAVY LE Presence at Hilton off 95 in Orange. State and local multiple unmarked vehicles. If you have plans there tonight, cancel.
-
02-08-26 10:41 #8430Senior Member

Posts: 356Sorry, I meant to add that is definitely the same girl. My post with the skin and the crack is accurate.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 10:29 #8429Senior Member

Posts: 356That was my post. That is an accurate report. She has a nice personality but the report gives my exact experience. Take it for what it is.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 17:04 #8428Senior Member

Posts: 199Sicilian Siren
Not to poke holes but I'm curious because another guy had a different encounter: "Saw her Saturday in Hartford. Said she was ready then had me wait about 20 minutes. I go into the room. There is a girl in the bathroom she tells me about and shows me. She wants. 2 for BBFS no cip. She is thin but tells me she lost a lot of weight (like 200 pounds) and shows me her arm. Her tricep has about 4 inches of skin hanging down, literally. That is 4 inches on each side. She tells me she needs to smoke crack before the deed. So she smokes crack and blows the smoke on me. Then she says she HAS to start with BBBJ and does. After a bit we go into missionary and I finish on her tits. Nice personality but I am not big on the crack thing. I guess I would repeat. I tried to upload pictures but they wouldn't take. She does look like the pictures but the sagging skin is something to be seen. ".
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
Did you notice the hanging skin or girl in the bathroom or the crack habit? I know YMMV, but are you guys talking about the same girl? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/348410744099.
-
02-07-26 14:20 #8427Senior Member

Posts: 207Sicilian Siren
Pictures are accurate. She has a small dog that's cute and stays on the floor. Bring it a toy or a treat and you'll be a hero.
The pictures are accurate. She's a little bit of a BBW but she gave a great BJ and was an enthusiastic partner. Her nectar stuck around on my mustache for hours very sexy. She likes having her boobs sucked. She's a little bit quirky, and there's definitely no kissing of any kind. Hope you enjoy.
-
02-07-26 00:53 #8426Regular Member

Posts: 12JoeRando
Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 18:36 #8425Senior Member

Posts: 137Check post #438 on the Hartford's CT Bareback Girls section.
Originally Posted by Irish23
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 01:40 #8424Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info on Sicilian Siren
-
02-04-26 22:11 #8423Senior Member

Posts: 1539Lesson learned
I appreciate your report. Not with her, but I have been in similar situations with other girls. Sadly I've even been too flexible with a previous regular.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
We aren't desperate, and we need to set our boundaries.
-If the girl needs help getting a room, that's not your problem. Move on. Reengage if you want at a later date if she's ready.
-Money comes at the end. You can show you have it, but once they have it, they are in full control of what happens or doesn't after.
-Habits should not happen in front of a client. That's your time not her time. Prep work can happen before you arrive. They delay, you leave.
-A qv is 15 min time. Should be bouncing out within 20 min or so not after an hr or 2.
-assuming that a girl will treat you better if you let them disrespect you or your time more is the wrong thought. You've already accepted their treatment of you, so it won’t change.
-if you give an inch, they'll take a mile. This is what happens when money is given ahead and you feel obligated to see it till the end so it doesn't seem like a loss.
There are decent providers out there that provide a respectful service. Respect yourself and bail on these disrespectful girls.










Reply With Quote





