Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 921 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12881

    Bella BP

    Have seen Bella before and was super excited to see her back.

    Second time at the new BP. Place is definitely an upgrade but I preferred GB more. Room 1 being right next to the living room and you can hear people waiting kinda sucks but at least the shower is an improvement over BP.

    Bella is as hot as ever. Body and face of a girl in her 20's with the softest natural biggest titties. Her SUPER wet mouth and ability to massage your cock with her throat keeps her near the top of my rotation but she also excels at cat bath and rimming if you go VIP. But most importantly, her kegels are amazing and is one of the few that can get me to bust in a rubber. She's especially great if you DATY for a while until you get her dripping.

    I'm sure I'll see her again before she heads out. Happy hunting.

  2. #12880
    Does anybody know how to find the roster for the downtown des plains apartment?

  3. #12879
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    BP. Website is already updated to show Bella starting tomorrow the 6th. As the website caption states, multiple reviews on this site here. Just search for them, including one from me. Fan favorite because of her all natural F cups and that she has no gag reflex.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/
    I Second this opinion.

  4. #12878
    Anyone have experience with either Anna or Mina at Green Buddha?

  5. #12877

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JMagnifico  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this mentioned on here, but never a link. Is there a site for these O'Hare apartment girls?
    I haven't found any links for them but tryst / adultsearch has a few girls on there maple is 1 name you can look to start.

  6. #12876

    O'Hare apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Orange, Blue Phoenix, Green Buddha etc. Don't honor reservations which is why I don't go to these places anymore. Instead I use the services that honor reservations, like the O'Hare apartment girls and Korean Palace. I read this website to get reviews of girls, so I can request specific girls. If you don't care who you see then why are you on here reading reviews anyway?
    I've seen this mentioned on here, but never a link. Is there a site for these O'Hare apartment girls?

  7. #12875

    PSA. Daisy

    Hey gents, just wanted to check in say the remarkable Daisy is still available. She is an old reliable for me, but when I saw her ad disappear, I got a little disappointed. OK, I am lying, I got worried. LOL. Anyways, I had her number saved (ending in 2800) and she quickly replied. Saw her today for a remarkable session.

  8. #12874

    Blue Phoenix

    Can someone here PM the BP location address? I would like to know it before texting the booker. Thanks.

  9. #12873
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Mary Jane who was at Korean Palace a while back. TER 382929.
    Yes, it's her. Excellent detective work. I salute you.

  10. #12872
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth the money for BBFS? My TER membership has expired for a while. Is she one of those girls with all 9 or 10 rated reviews?
    She is more of a 7/7 average across the reviews. Can't comment on if she is worth it as I have never tried with her.

  11. #12871
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Mary Jane who was at Korean Palace a while back. TER 382929.
    Is she worth the money for BBFS? My TER membership has expired for a while. Is she one of those girls with all 9 or 10 rated reviews?

  12. #12870

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Just be flexible with who you'll take a session with, OR insist on seeing who you want and wait on the couch awkwardly until she is free. If you leave and come back for her she could be taken again. Very very rarely is one of the apartment girls truly a loser. Maybe one in 20. And on the other end maybe one in every five or ten is worth waiting on the couch for. The rest are just fine. Just depends on your standards and how much time you have.
    Orange, Blue Phoenix, Green Buddha etc. Don't honor reservations which is why I don't go to these places anymore. Instead I use the services that honor reservations, like the O'Hare apartment girls and Korean Palace. I read this website to get reviews of girls, so I can request specific girls. If you don't care who you see then why are you on here reading reviews anyway?

  13. #12869
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what org OFC?
    BP. Website is already updated to show Bella starting tomorrow the 6th. As the website caption states, multiple reviews on this site here. Just search for them, including one from me. Fan favorite because of her all natural F cups and that she has no gag reflex.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/

  14. #12868

    Japanese / Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    On 2/11, there is a Japanese / Filipino mixed girl who speaks perfect English and does BBFS. She has 45 TER reviews as well. There is something for everyone.
    Sounds like Mary Jane who was at Korean Palace a while back. TER 382929.

  15. #12867
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Sneak preview. Fan favorite F cup Bella is back here on 2/6. The next J girl should be here in a few days. On 2/11, there is a Japanese / Filipino mixed girl who speaks perfect English and does BBFS. She has 45 TER reviews as well. There is something for everyone.
    Do you know what org OFC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape