Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16735

    Kira Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed she's good to go.

    Recently moved to stl from FL and is here to stay. She's a shy, yet upbeat Latina. Looks like pictures and is very curvy.

    Did BBBJCIM in 69 position so I could access her trunk goods.

    Good time was had by all. Felt like a hooking up with that friend you've had a crush for a while in HC.

    Rates negotiable but YMMV.

    Hygiene = 10/10, non-smoker, no signs of substance use.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/217468293/5618187701
    What area is she in?

  2. #16734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 231
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    She was out in St Peters, decent chain hotel. She is a nice enough person but she is older and a bit chunky. She was willing to do BBFS but I declined. I got a nice BBBJ but she only offered a hand finish. That's a big turn off for me. For the price point she asks I am pretty sure there are better options. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201501608 It was 1. 8 for the Hhr. YMMV.
    I've seen her twice. You're better off with QV (she's not a clock watcher), letting her do the BBBJ then FS to finish since she doesn't do CIM.

  3. #16733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 231

    Kira

    Confirmed she's good to go.

    Recently moved to stl from FL and is here to stay. She's a shy, yet upbeat Latina. Looks like pictures and is very curvy.

    Did BBBJCIM in 69 position so I could access her trunk goods.

    Good time was had by all. Felt like a hooking up with that friend you've had a crush for a while in HC.

    Rates negotiable but YMMV.

    Hygiene = 10/10, non-smoker, no signs of substance use.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/217468293/5618187701

  4. #16732

    Another I failed to report on: Legacy

    She was out in St Peters, decent chain hotel. She is a nice enough person but she is older and a bit chunky. She was willing to do BBFS but I declined. I got a nice BBBJ but she only offered a hand finish. That's a big turn off for me. For the price point she asks I am pretty sure there are better options. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201501608 It was 1. 8 for the Hhr. YMMV.

  5. #16731

    Soory I have been remiss in posting: Jordan

    Looking back and see I didn't post about 2 encounters I had. This one is about Jordan. The one in Ofallon IL https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201513093 is latest ad. She is way heavier than the pics show. Getting to her was a PitA. That was because of construction and traffic. She is a pretty cute gal, short and nice tits. She was very friendly and decent conversation as she finished getting ready Very nice BBBJ with CIM. She actually gave me a partial refund on what I paid as I was a one and done and it didn't use up the time (YMMV) I planned on. All in all I have had a lot worse experiences with other providers. I probably won't repeat as it's just too much of a hassle to get to her.

  6. #16730
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Is she mixed or Hispanic?
    I'm not sure. Wasn't really pay attention to her face that much LOL. But I think she's Hispanic.

    Her ass sure was LOL.

  7. #16729
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Seen her long time ago in st Charles. Simply beautiful. I contacted her recently and now everything is an up charge. I won't pay the prices she sets as they will probably change when arrive. YMMV.
    True, she fails to let you know that qv only includes blowjob.

  8. #16728

    Downtown

    Visiting for the weekend. Anyone have any recommendations for downtown. Either massage or an FS provider. Looking to be able to probably walk from near the convention center (or quick Uber)?

    TIA!

  9. #16727

    That's Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I always just assumed she was fake. The first picture of her sitting in her car is all over the web if you do a reverse image search. Needless to say, the other pics look great, but I've never reached out since alls pics didn't check out.

    One thing I'll point out is that those links go to someone named Layla, not Kay, and the number is a 636 number, not one of the two 314 numbers that are off by 1 digit.
    Seen her long time ago in st Charles. Simply beautiful. I contacted her recently and now everything is an up charge. I won't pay the prices she sets as they will probably change when arrive. YMMV.

  10. #16726
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her few times. Very puncture, looks like pics. Very nice ass if you into that. Incall might be a bit messy, but not a deal breaker.

    Her rates are negotiable, but YMMV.

    Have fun, stay safe.
    Is she mixed or Hispanic?

  11. #16725

    She's real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Her new number is off by one digit compared to new number. A 3 at end instead of 4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910303

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910304
    I always just assumed she was fake. The first picture of her sitting in her car is all over the web if you do a reverse image search. Needless to say, the other pics look great, but I've never reached out since alls pics didn't check out.

    One thing I'll point out is that those links go to someone named Layla, not Kay, and the number is a 636 number, not one of the two 314 numbers that are off by 1 digit.

  12. #16724

    Raquel Reigns

    Standard screening for professional service and she was super sweet but photos touched up more than expected. Great tits and BBBJ. Not a bad time but wouldn't repeat at the rate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raquel-reigns#rates.

  13. #16723

    She's good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Fk4299  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been with her? Very interested. Just no comments or reviews and that's usually a dealbreaker for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201204888
    I've seen her few times. Very puncture, looks like pics. Very nice ass if you into that. Incall might be a bit messy, but not a deal breaker.

    Her rates are negotiable, but YMMV.

    Have fun, stay safe.

  14. #16722

    Kira

    Anyone ever been with her? Very interested. Just no comments or reviews and that's usually a dealbreaker for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201204888

  15. #16721

    Kay working with cops?

    Her new number is off by one digit compared to new number. A 3 at end instead of 4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910303

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910304

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape