Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1727
-
02-06-26 16:47 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 200Grape Juice
Mina is the new one, cute, pretty, and young. Her English is no good. She aims to please and it is as good as it gets.
-
02-06-26 11:59 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 36Grape Lily
Lily is there and a new girl. Lily is a solid 10 on massage and extras. Super friendly and wants you to be happy. Always a great time.
-
02-05-26 23:15 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 31Grape
Anyone visited Grape lately? Had some great experiences there back in December. Looking to make another visit soon if reports are still positive. TIA.
-
01-22-26 10:44 #1559Regular Member

Posts: 14Sorry to disappoint, but that doesn't sound familiar at all. Maybe its a UTR or something, but I'm skeptical. You sure she's a working girl?
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 20:22 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 65Summer in Lynchburg
All in Lynchburg. Need some help. A middle aged Chinese with good English skills and nice body came to Atlanta recently. Last few weeks. She lived in Lynchburg and likely worked in the city or nearby. I am checking on her before I get intense. She is pretty and aggressive on the bed. Great DFK's. Does she sound familiar. Playing it safe in Atlanta! Tha all.
-
01-15-26 17:51 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 256Yeah Highly unlikely. There are CiCi's, Lele's etc etc nothing that unusual about the name Fei Fei.
Originally Posted by RunBikeSwim
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 16:45 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 42Grape stand
I have not seen Fei Fei here in Lynchburg but while scrolling on pornhub I saw a Chinese video with a girl named Fei Fei in the video. The video was 2 years old and she was giving a massage. I am thinking it's likely not her but never heard Fei Fei name.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
Used before?
-
01-15-26 09:37 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 256N0, Fei Fei is there for I -think- another week.
Originally Posted by MeatMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 22:06 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 285Lisa
Is Lisa still there?
Originally Posted by KevinC12
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 21:52 #1553Regular Member

Posts: 20What was the damage Report?
Originally Posted by Bird6978
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 14:37 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 34I went to see Fei Fei. The actual massage was the best I've ever had. A lot of these girls half ass it, but you can tell she knows what she's doing. That rolled into a BBBJ which was so good I had to stop her because I didn't want to pop before I got the whole fruit basket. She's good. She will only be there until the 23rd.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 17:16 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 256To each their own, but I'm willing to bet if you liked Nana You'll probably like Fei Fei even better.
Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon
[View Original Post]
Not a fan of Lisa. Had an appointment, She started my massage and 10 minutes later a walk in came in.
First of all she lied and typed some nonsense in her phone for me to read. "something is wrong with my Grandmother can you wait 20 minutes".
I knew it was bullshit and told her I had an appointment and I wasn't waiting while she goes and massages another guy.
She said okay, BUT 5 minutes went by and she never came back. I got dressed and left. Nobody in the hall or Lobby.
She HAD to be in a room giving the walk in a massage. I will NEVER see her again, it's her loss Money wise.
-
01-08-26 09:25 #1550Senior Member

Posts: 34That's excellent Intel. I've had great experiences at the fruit stand with Nana, Lola, and Lisa. All of them had their little specialties. Had a very interesting time with Lola last year with a very long BBBJ that she seemed extremely into and didn't want to stop. One part that scared me a little was as I was going to town from behind the raincoat apparently pulled off inside and I pulled out completely bb. I looked at her and she looked at me and I was like fuck I have no idea where it is. Pulled the Houdini. She dug around and found it and thankfully for her I didn't pop yet. It's been months and I didn't end up with any creepy crawlies and I assume she didn't end up prego so I guess it all worked out in the end. My favorite was Nana though. I like the little spinner types.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 12:26 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 256Fruit Stand
My 2nd visit with Fei Fie was just as good as my first. From start to finish everything was Top Notch!.
I highly recommend. Standard Fruit Stand donation eagerly accepted, but of course YMMV.
Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.
-
01-03-26 14:00 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 253I don't mind the hr minimum bc I usually only ever get the hr anyway, but in this case I should've used it as my way out. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Dls9090; 01-03-26 at 14:01. Reason: spelling










Reply With Quote





