Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4  [View Original Post]
    Yuck. Strike that one out.
    Another strike because the only session options are $70 for a hour and $100 for 90 minutes. They are NUTS!.

    Now if they had TOP TIER super attractive talent, -Maybe- I could do the $70.

    But the broad that greeted me sure wasn't worth that!

  2. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I found myself with some time to myself so I wanted to give this place a shot after seeing some of the good reviews. I like the back door entrance. The girl who greeted me wasn't bad looking. 40 something, not much of a body to her. She spoke no English. Had to tell me the price with her phone so I didn't bother with trying to get her name. The massage itself was very light and short lived. On the flip we negotiated through translation app. CBJ wasn't bad, but she kept stopping to go spit. The second time she went to go spit I tried to stop her and tell her to spit it on me and use it, but she didn't understand and just spit it on some tissues. After I popped she left and hocked up probably 10 times. Then came back in and blew her nose 2 or 3 times. No music so this was all very audible. I left there shorted on time and still wanting an actual massage. I'll try out the fruit stand next time.
    Yuck. Strike that one out.

  3. #1545

    Asian foot

    I found myself with some time to myself so I wanted to give this place a shot after seeing some of the good reviews. I like the back door entrance. The girl who greeted me wasn't bad looking. 40 something, not much of a body to her. She spoke no English. Had to tell me the price with her phone so I didn't bother with trying to get her name. The massage itself was very light and short lived. On the flip we negotiated through translation app. CBJ wasn't bad, but she kept stopping to go spit. The second time she went to go spit I tried to stop her and tell her to spit it on me and use it, but she didn't understand and just spit it on some tissues. After I popped she left and hocked up probably 10 times. Then came back in and blew her nose 2 or 3 times. No music so this was all very audible. I left there shorted on time and still wanting an actual massage. I'll try out the fruit stand next time.

  4. #1544
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeANut2  [View Original Post]
    If you were owed a free massage I would think you are a frequent customer. So you likely have a better understanding about the job and better rapport with the shop. Why are you so angry? I tend to believe you get angry quite often about small things. Have you ever thought that perhaps if you wait 20 minutes your experience will likely be elevated because you allowed the girl to make a little more money? It pays to think of the big picture my friend. You didn't stick around to see if they came back either. So shame on you. Hope your life gets better man. This hobby isn't for hot headed type A personalities. Plenty of other opportunities around. Never been to this shop before but I think I'll try it, and be nice to the girl.
    You say I tend to get angry about small things. Meanwile Your last post states. Went out of my way to give this place a shot. Arrived well before closing time. Lights out nobody home. However, there was a light in the back room on. I understand things happen. But when you first open a store, You better be open when you say you're going to be open. Or you get negative reviews like this. It was a waste of my time.

    So it's only okay for you to be angry about small things (You better be open when you say you're going to be open) and post a negative review when Your time is wasted. Shame on You hypocrite.

  5. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Beware Fellas, as this place gets a little busier the broads are doing the old schuck & Jive with the customers. I don't know if it's greed by the broad herself, OR the Boss tells them to operate this way.

    Anyway I made an appointment the day before, was told " sure I'll be waiting for you at * o'clock dear " I get there everything was fine, and I cashed in a free massage I was owed..
    If you were owed a free massage I would think you are a frequent customer. So you likely have a better understanding about the job and better rapport with the shop. Why are you so angry? I tend to believe you get angry quite often about small things. Have you ever thought that perhaps if you wait 20 minutes your experience will likely be elevated because you allowed the girl to make a little more money? It pays to think of the big picture my friend. You didn't stick around to see if they came back either. So shame on you. Hope your life gets better man. This hobby isn't for hot headed type A personalities. Plenty of other opportunities around. Never been to this shop before but I think I'll try it, and be nice to the girl.

  6. #1542

    Fruit Stand

    I'm glad I waited for the new broad Fei Fei, she's Top Notch. To steal an expression from a AMP ad I once saw " she treated me like a King".

    My guess would be She's mid to late 30's (possibly younger / possibly a little older) and good looking. If you're 18 years old (she might be too old for you) or a serious NitPicker you may not agree.

    I think just about everyone else will find her attractive for the area.

    Of course YMMV, her English is limited but said "I'm handsome" and "clean" a couple of times and " I like you " several times. But who knows she might tell everyone the same thing.

    Best time I've had at this location to date.

  7. #1541

    Just a Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by GoatLivesOn  [View Original Post]
    I've tried two massage places so far.

    Grape fruit.

    - best experience so far. Lisa said she was in her early 30's but I can tell she was older maybe 40's, she just wore a dress She gave me a decent massage. The flip was good, right when I finished she went on top and since my friend was still a rock she massaged it even some more. She does look at herself in the mirror and tease a lot. She wrapped a towel around my rock with the top sticking out. Just felt a little gross because I can tell she's a bit old but still attractive LOL.

    Foot spa.
    Sounds like you're new to the area. We typically don't get young early 20's super models around here, and 40's is about the average age for broads at several shops.

    New Day's Emily is mid 50's so you'll probably want to skip that joint. Not sure if it's still open, BUT the place in Bedford had a hag that looked 70+ .

    I also saw a broad a few years ago at Timberlake BP that -had- to be 70+ as well and looked like the Crypt Keeper, I made an excuse and left as fast as I could.

    I have seen a few 40's broads at Jojo's. BUT most could usually pass for younger, and to give Jojo's credit most of their broads can pass for mid to late 20's (at the youngest) to 30's. But I haven't been lately. Foot Spa I saw 3 broads that were attractive, late 20's to 30's looking. Last time I went in the summer was greeted by a fugly 40's broad with her gut hanging out over her jeans so I left and haven't gone back until last week. The Broad looked decent, BUT they no longer have a half hour rate, just $70 for a hour so I walked.

    So a late 20's to 30's broad is typically about the best you'll find around here. , 40's isn't bad depending on the broad. If she's 50+ I take my business somewhere else.

  8. #1540

    Roaming

    I've tried two massage places so far.

    Grape fruit.

    - best experience so far. Lisa said she was in her early 30's but I can tell she was older maybe 40's, she just wore a dress She gave me a decent massage. The flip was good, right when I finished she went on top and since my friend was still a rock she massaged it even some more. She does look at herself in the mirror and tease a lot. She wrapped a towel around my rock with the top sticking out. Just felt a little gross because I can tell she's a bit old but still attractive LOL.

    Foot spa.

    - couldn't tell age maybe high 20 early 30's, definitely a bit more attractive. I think she thought I was le so professional massage only. Very reserved maybe will try again. She said her name was Shitley LOL.

    Jojos. I walked in before just to see, it was a skinny girl maybe high 20's early 30 but she was kind of attractive imo but a lot of people said it went downhill so idk. Maybe I'll just try and see.

    Zoras. Two old ladies in 40's + for sure.

  9. #1539

    Tour of Lynchburg

    Since mid summer I've only been frequenting the Fruits stands in Roanoke, and the stand in Lynchburg after it opened.

    I'm not a fan of the current broad at the Lynchburg stand, JUST because of the way She treated me. SO I won't be going back until she leaves.

    So this week was the first time in about 5 months I visited these AMP's.

    First off was Foot Spa, I walked in and the broad was decent looking. Thinner body type with tight black jeans possibly late 20's to early 30's with long hair.

    I had $50 for a half hour in my pocket and would have sampled. However after I said half hour, she said NO and pointed to the price list on the Wall.

    The Only offerings now are 1 Hour $70 and $100 for 90 minutes! So I left.

    Then Tried Zoras, They now have a sign stating "security camera in use" , The door was locked (it never was before).

    I rang the bell but nobody ever answered, I stood their awkwardly for 15-20 seconds and nobody ever came to the door. Went by my vehicle and waited another minute or two, still nobody.

    Went by Balance Point and called from outside, got a broad with hardly any English. I asked how much for half hour, It tool a while but she finally managed to say $50.00.

    I decided to pass on BP. Was going to try Jojo's, word on the street a Cindy and Tina are there. As I was walking up the sidewalk some Joker darted in the door before me. So I decided to save my money for another day.

  10. #1538

    Vera

    Any information on Vera at foot spa?

    Foot spa or Red Grape recommendation?

  11. #1537

    Charlotte left?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMartin  [View Original Post]
    Just off of Sheffield here in Lynchburg my mongering journey has lead me to Asian Foot Spa with Charlotte.

    Rather quiet in the beginning, but nothing stand off-ish. She did give me a nice warm hug and explained things rather nicely. Better looking than your average Chinese girl. And way more skilled than most AMP providers. Legit knew what to do to knock out the knots hidden deep in my back. Almost had me dozing off. Seamless transition too leading up to the bare bbj. Nothing felt tacked on or rush. Almost like art LOL. She knew when to mix it between the hands and mouth. The confidence from her increased her attractiveness, imo. I'd give this place another go later on and especially for her.
    I'm being told their is a Youmi and Ivre there now.

  12. #1536

    Missing basic Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Happyrock  [View Original Post]
    So I was looking for a good massage maybe with some fun at the end? I took his advice and went to Asian foot spa on Saturday afternoon thinking that they would be busy and found out they were not. The young lady took me in and gave me one of the best massages I've had in a long time. Then at the flip she took all her clothes off and let's just say it was a good L3 Thanks Big Martin for the tip.
    So we have two reviews of this broad and nobody can bother to get her name or approximate age?.

    I've been burned by reviews like this in the past, the best was a "new young beautiful girl" in Bedford that was Mid 40's fat / fugly and looked like a pig with lipstick.

  13. #1535

    Lisa in grape

    Texted grape to get some Lias's pictures. I made my choice and selected Lisa. They said she was available so I went right over. In the room, got introduced to Lisa.

    Lisa had me lay on the table. I told her what I wanted and fun began. Lisa quickly undressed herself and showed her nice body in front of me. She is around 5'4 and 120 lbs, with nice natural b cup tits and a profect butt. She is not skinny but also not fat. Well balanced body which I like.

    She provided nice foreplay teasing with plenty of groping, stroking, and some kissing. Then she did a catbath and then worked her way down to BBBJ. Her suction was strong and made some sexy moans. I raised up my knees and she took that queue to give me some rimming. I tapped her and told her now my turn.

    Had her lay on the table and I worked my way from the top down with my mouth. Started with some more kissing and moved to sucking her titties before giving her pussy a proper licking. She got wet quickly.

    Then she suited me up and did a slow p2 p that was pretty hot. I watched her lips spread out and slide down my shaft as I penetrated her. She bounced on me for a bit before I got on top and gave it right back to her. I got her up on her knees for doggy style and gave her my best. That's where I spilled my juices.

    She cleaned me up and our time was almost up. Got dressed. I got in a little more kissing and groping before she kicked me out. She was a good girl and I left very happy.

  14. #1534

    Took big Martin advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMartin  [View Original Post]
    Just off of Sheffield here in Lynchburg my mongering journey has lead me to Asian Foot Spa with Charlotte.

    Rather quiet in the beginning, but nothing stand off-ish. She did give me a nice warm hug and explained things rather nicely. Better looking than your average Chinese girl. And way more skilled than most AMP providers. Legit knew what to do to knock out the knots hidden deep in my back. Almost had me dozing off. Seamless transition too leading up to the bare bbj. Nothing felt tacked on or rush. Almost like art LOL. She knew when to mix it between the hands and mouth. The confidence from her increased her attractiveness, imo. I'd give this place another go later on and especially for her.
    So I was looking for a good massage maybe with some fun at the end? I took his advice and went to Asian foot spa on Saturday afternoon thinking that they would be busy and found out they were not. The young lady took me in and gave me one of the best massages I've had in a long time. Then at the flip she took all her clothes off and let's just say it was a good L3 Thanks Big Martin for the tip.

  15. #1533
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 54

    A real sweetheart that knew how to use her DSL

    Just off of Sheffield here in Lynchburg my mongering journey has lead me to Asian Foot Spa with Charlotte.

    Rather quiet in the beginning, but nothing stand off-ish. She did give me a nice warm hug and explained things rather nicely. Better looking than your average Chinese girl. And way more skilled than most AMP providers. Legit knew what to do to knock out the knots hidden deep in my back. Almost had me dozing off. Seamless transition too leading up to the bare bbj. Nothing felt tacked on or rush. Almost like art LOL. She knew when to mix it between the hands and mouth. The confidence from her increased her attractiveness, imo. I'd give this place another go later on and especially for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape