Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 18565
-
02-06-26 23:44 #17770Banned Member

Posts: 101[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-06-26 22:00 #17769Banned Member

Posts: 101You have a lot of nerve posting this. I provided what I think is some of the most valuable intel in the past 6 months. I predicted ahead of time that Sunflower was getting heat and to stay away. They were raided a month later. Did I get credit? Did I get cred? Fuck no.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 12:48 #17768Senior Member

Posts: 162Reasin Day Spa
Made an appointment yesterday prior to lunch with Suki. Got there on time. Receptionist showed me to room, she was small and cute, actually tried to get her to stay to give a massage. Declined, told me she didn't do massage. Several times, answering the same way. I digress.
The room was freezing, should have asked for a warmer room, but believing all the rooms were cold. Notice all the people working there had on winter coats. Should have left, but stayed. Receptionist and later suki came in to tell me she will be 10 min late because she was eating.
15 min later she comes in. One could tell, she smelled of some Chinese dish. Massage was for 60 min, but Suki kept asking me to change to 30 min because she was cold. What the heck, I was the one laying there naked. They were not busy. I declined, the massage got worse turning into me massaging her some, to her grabbing the oil bottle and going to work and saying 30 min finished.
She walked out and I laid there long enough for her to come back and try to lift me off the table. Kinda pisssed. Got dressed pay the fee, small tip and just kept walking out the door.
It will be a while before I head back. Feel it was a waste of time and funds. I can get better interactions from other locations.
Stay safe,
Joe.
-
02-05-26 22:48 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 520Seriously
Complain about the lack of sharing in the forum and it being a problem, followed up by you not sharing information in the forum. Please tell me this was just humor.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 21:47 #17766Banned Member

Posts: 101Thank you for the validation. We've never interacted but you are correct. I truly don't understand the culture here. I offered information and then I was attacked, and told in private that the truly good intel shouldn't be posted. I don't get you people. It's incoherent. You can all smugly attack me but you must know this is true. This is the world you live in.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 21:41 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 101A good point
You're 100% right. The non-sharing of good information is why this and the Escort Reports section are almost devoid of any actual reviews or good intel. The lack of data, recommendations, and valuable insights keep prices high and quality low. Sadly, it's not just Cincy, it's almost everywhere (Dayton is a bit better though, ironically).
Happy to share my one and only local recommendation. Just pm me. You and other seniors only. Please be patient for a reply as I know I'll get flooded. 😊.
Stay safe.
East.
Originally Posted by Johnnyranto
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 20:22 #17764Banned Member

Posts: 101I would appreciate this, except it's completely inaccurate. Both of you have no idea about the details. How would you?
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 20:04 #17763Banned Member

Posts: 101Thank you for the info. Does anyone have height and weight and boob size for these ladies? I'm hoping CincyRed and Mike2024 come through on this. I'm not really interested in the engineering aspect. Funny but not relevant for decision making. Thank you.
Originally Posted by KirbyYork
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 19:53 #17762Regular Member

Posts: 3Sakura recommendation?
Hey everyone, wanted to take a shot in the dark and see if anyone has opinions on the new line up at Sakura. Last month I visited for a FS HHR with YaYa, she was exactly as everyone has described, small, cute, semi-large nips, etc. I had a great time and I've been considering another visit since the beginning of this month, the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is due to the switch up. I'm hoping someone can point me towards a name with similar features as YaYa or better?
Thanks in advance!
-
02-05-26 18:08 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 208Tty
Well said Paradigm, well said.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
Nytehawk.
-
02-05-26 17:21 #17760Senior Member

Posts: 346Hey SlamT
Love the George Carlin quote. Used to listen to him back in the day. It's been a long time. He was hilarious!
Only an engineer could come up with your chart!
We are on 5th day of the month at this point so I'm going with 5 miles of dick have been put down so far. It's at least a mile a day at the deli counter!! LOL.
Woodlawn is an excellent place to have a good time. It's been a while since I've been there but I know the massage will be top notch and the services after will be too.
Don't know much of anything on ABW since they moved but it sounds like it's the same.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 16:50 #17759Senior Member

Posts: 39ABW & Woodlawn
Thanks for the update on ABW.
Originally Posted by UpLate
[View Original Post]
Woodlawn is still going strong. Cici (sp?) is still the only one there. So, appointment only. But, she is very responsive with communication and will always try to accommodate.
-
02-05-26 16:29 #17758Senior Member

Posts: 71Your Dream Request
You are absolutely dreaming. You need to travel to a 3rd world massage parlor.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 14:42 #17757Senior Member

Posts: 2248Please take this to the Octagon where it belongs. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Johnnyranto
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 13:35 #17756Senior Member

Posts: 55I went to Sakura last night. Mimi gave a great massage as always. I've been dealing with some weirdly tight muscles lately and feel massively better today.
I was the only customer. Toward the end of the session, Mimi had Faith and Chloe work on me too. I got FS from them while Mimi hung out and talked to them. Chloe and Faith are both gorgeous. I think Chloe is a bit older. She has nice big nipples and very dark areola. Faith is perky with smaller nipples. Both have great bodies. I had a blast. Total expenses were. $$ 5, I think? I'm sure I could've bargained for less, but holy hell it was worth it.











Reply With Quote




