Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32464

    Tempting

    Yeah honestly sexy sass looks extremely tempting but considering the amount of attention she's been getting I can't imagine that she's fairly priced or available very often LOL.

    I've read that Katie has been decent provider just never have been able to get a chance to meet with her. I would love to get my hands on that pair LOL.

    I heard that the Dani girl I a brat and isn't really accommodating or fun to deal with. Just strict business and for her looks not really worth it because she has a habit too so idk I know most girls do but if you got a habit and in the business we are hour customer and the customer is ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT so serve with a smile.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Katie 8-9 times over the last coupla years and she's been reliable but once. She's usually on time give-or-take 15 min (which, on the average in this biz, ain't too bad). The few times she's had to postpone she did it about 30 min in advance (which sucks, but is better than ghosting).

    Not perfect, but better than most of the others who have only a casual relationship with time.

    Yes those are her in the pictures, and yes she's got a gorgeous pair.

    Not a White Knight, just has been reliable and very reasonably priced for me. I could use another suggestion though, maybe a backup just as reliable? I've been keeping up with SexySass conversation and fear that at this point her dance card is so full I wouldn't get a shot and / or rates would go up due to supply-and-demand.

    Another fairly-priced (especially for the looks) is Dani. I don't get to see her often but would like to.

  2. #32463
    Aspam69
    Guest

    UTR available

    Got my favorite provider to see a few people if you'd like her info.

    All services are covered. She is in the fields ertle area. Been seeing her for a while now.

    And never disappoints. Message me for more info if interested.

  3. #32462

    Dani info

    Do you have a link or number for Dani? Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Katie 8-9 times over the last coupla years and she's been reliable but once. She's usually on time give-or-take 15 min (which, on the average in this biz, ain't too bad). The few times she's had to postpone she did it about 30 min in advance (which sucks, but is better than ghosting).

    Not perfect, but better than most of the others who have only a casual relationship with time.

    Yes those are her in the pictures, and yes she's got a gorgeous pair.

    Not a White Knight, just has been reliable and very reasonably priced for me. I could use another suggestion though, maybe a backup just as reliable? I've been keeping up with SexySass conversation and fear that at this point her dance card is so full I wouldn't get a shot and / or rates would go up due to supply-and-demand.

    Another fairly-priced (especially for the looks) is Dani. I don't get to see her often but would like to.

  4. #32461

    Sheri

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDave  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time and move on. She requires too many types of verification and does not give you the same forms of verification for herself back to you.
    I saw Sheri in March of 2025 and she was a lot of fun, especially if you love those sexy bolt-ons crammed in your face while she rides you to an easy completion. She even gave me a topless flash Facetime quick show beforehand just to prove she was real. Surprised the hell out of me. I would have rather had that, than a picture of her license or LinkedIn profile, any day!

  5. #32460

    Red flag alert

    There's 2 latina's allegedly on Cavalier Blvd in Florence. Seems fishy. Used burner to contact and reply was immediate. Never happens. All the date was provided asap as well. It stinks of a sting operation. Only cash was emphasized. Old posts are a few from Pittsburg I think. Nothing that gives me comfort. Head on a swivel gents. Looks like Boone County Sheriff is working OT this week. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201429773

  6. #32459

    Thalia

    So if you been around for awhile you surely know this gem. I've been seeing Thalia for years and have never been disappointed!

    She has been UTR for a while now but I guess she looking for new friends. I've reviewed her a time or two in the past, so I won't go into detail but just know it's still the same great service as before. And in today's market better than any other option in cincy imo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/princessthalia

  7. #32458

    Generally reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I mean I feel like it's actually her and the ad is real. She has updated photos over the past few weeks since I've noticed she's posting more often. Not just the old ones thay have been on her old ads but I just was hesitant because of the area. Ever since I heard about how busy it is around that area with LEO actually being present I've never seen a provider in that area. Also today she like was fine actually gave a location then said oh actually not right now I have someome booked then basically ghosted. So I assume she's probably just needing to get High and when she gets thstd maybe she just hangs it up for the day until she needs more? LOL who knows but if anyone's seen her lately feel free to DM me or respond. Appreciate the response Blind squirrel. I've been wanting to see her for a few years just haven't had time or been able to get her to respond LOL she was right off of 75 in Glendale evandale exit 14 area. I went by and there was literally two cars in the hotels parking lot. Sketch LOL.
    I've seen Katie 8-9 times over the last coupla years and she's been reliable but once. She's usually on time give-or-take 15 min (which, on the average in this biz, ain't too bad). The few times she's had to postpone she did it about 30 min in advance (which sucks, but is better than ghosting).

    Not perfect, but better than most of the others who have only a casual relationship with time.

    Yes those are her in the pictures, and yes she's got a gorgeous pair.

    Not a White Knight, just has been reliable and very reasonably priced for me. I could use another suggestion though, maybe a backup just as reliable? I've been keeping up with SexySass conversation and fear that at this point her dance card is so full I wouldn't get a shot and / or rates would go up due to supply-and-demand.

    Another fairly-priced (especially for the looks) is Dani. I don't get to see her often but would like to.

  8. #32457
    Yeah I mean I feel like it's actually her and the ad is real. She has updated photos over the past few weeks since I've noticed she's posting more often. Not just the old ones thay have been on her old ads but I just was hesitant because of the area. Ever since I heard about how busy it is around that area with LEO actually being present I've never seen a provider in that area. Also today she like was fine actually gave a location then said oh actually not right now I have someome booked then basically ghosted. So I assume she's probably just needing to get High and when she gets thstd maybe she just hangs it up for the day until she needs more? LOL who knows but if anyone's seen her lately feel free to DM me or respond. Appreciate the response Blind squirrel. I've been wanting to see her for a few years just haven't had time or been able to get her to respond LOL she was right off of 75 in Glendale evandale exit 14 area. I went by and there was literally two cars in the hotels parking lot. Sketch LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    She used to advertise "Best Tits on The Block".

    I'd be careful though because if I recall someone was using her pics that wasn't her. I think she used to reside on the east side near Eastgate or something, not that she didn't move of course. But I'd make sure it's her before sticking my, um, neck out.
    But the number is the same, so maybe it's fine. Just be cautious.

  9. #32456

    BTOTB. Make sure it's her in the pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I know she's been reviewed and is real but she is in Sharonville and right off highway. Any you guys seen her lately? I know Sharonville is a no fly zone that's why I'm even hesitant to see her. She also has been pretty spotty with comms thr last time I contacted her she like wouldnt give me a location. Which I thought was odd considering shf had been around for awhile Thanks for info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201390466
    She used to advertise "Best Tits on The Block".

    I'd be careful though because if I recall someone was using her pics that wasn't her. I think she used to reside on the east side near Eastgate or something, not that she didn't move of course. But I'd make sure it's her before sticking my, um, neck out.
    But the number is the same, so maybe it's fine. Just be cautious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1635125446.jpg‎  

  10. #32455

    Sheri

    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze12  [View Original Post]
    I am in the MILF look so was wondering if anyone has seen Sheri as of late? There are reviews on here, but they are over a year old. Just wanted to see if anyone has seen her lately and her verification process is something else. I would ask for her DL in return. Ha.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri
    Don't waste your time and move on. She requires too many types of verification and does not give you the same forms of verification for herself back to you.

  11. #32454
    [QUOTE=RacerX11;7520375]Met up with Stormy on short notice. No screening, just agreed on a time and met her at a standard Sharonville hotel. I was impressed that she was ready when I got there and she texted me her room number. Room was quite smoky and she was there with a little dog that stayed outside the bedroom door. For the most part, she looked like her pictures. Her body was just as impressive, but her face was heavily filtered in the photos. In reality she was a fairly sexy blonde who looked like she's had a few rough years with a lot of cigarettes. Not sure what she had taken but she acted a little spaced out. After a few minutes in the bathroom getting fixed up, she returned and rubbed scented lotion all over her body. Then some kind of scented spray. Her body felt and smelled amazing, which helped me get past the smoke odor in the room.

    She got into bed and got out her vibrator, apparently trying to get herself turned on. I took this opportunity to feel her full ass and shapely B-cup tits. Allows some mild kissing, but YMMV. Although she describes herself as a "super soaker" in her ads, I saw little evidence of this. In fact, she had a large pump bottle of lube ready to go. Once she finished the vibrator I went down for DATY where she smelled and tasted great. She was getting into it as well. I could have gone on much longer, but it was a 30 min appt. Geared up for FS and we were off to the races (with some help from her jug of lube). Had a fun time and she was responsive as well. Didn't have time for BJ or other things, but might try these sometime.

    Overall it was a good experience. Although she appeared to be high and could have been more fixed up with clothing / hair / makeup, she was very accommodating and made sure I left with a smile. Total damage was $$ for half hour, but it was worth it. I would consider repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201312474#.[QUOTE]Met her about 2 months ago, hour appointment, DATY for quite a while, FIV, mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl then more DATY, I was there for a shower and she never did squirt, she was wet but no soake.

    It was fun but nothing exceptional.

  12. #32453

    Katie

    Hey guys I know she's been reviewed and is real but she is in Sharonville and right off highway. Any you guys seen her lately? I know Sharonville is a no fly zone that's why I'm even hesitant to see her. She also has been pretty spotty with comms thr last time I contacted her she like wouldn’t give me a location. Which I thought was odd considering shf had been around for awhile Thanks for info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201390466

  13. #32452

    Blonde Stormy

    Met up with Stormy on short notice. No screening, just agreed on a time and met her at a standard Sharonville hotel. I was impressed that she was ready when I got there and she texted me her room number. Room was quite smoky and she was there with a little dog that stayed outside the bedroom door. For the most part, she looked like her pictures. Her body was just as impressive, but her face was heavily filtered in the photos. In reality she was a fairly sexy blonde who looked like she's had a few rough years with a lot of cigarettes. Not sure what she had taken but she acted a little spaced out. After a few minutes in the bathroom getting fixed up, she returned and rubbed scented lotion all over her body. Then some kind of scented spray. Her body felt and smelled amazing, which helped me get past the smoke odor in the room.

    She got into bed and got out her vibrator, apparently trying to get herself turned on. I took this opportunity to feel her full ass and shapely B-cup tits. Allows some mild kissing, but YMMV. Although she describes herself as a "super soaker" in her ads, I saw little evidence of this. In fact, she had a large pump bottle of lube ready to go. Once she finished the vibrator I went down for DATY where she smelled and tasted great. She was getting into it as well. I could have gone on much longer, but it was a 30 min appt. Geared up for FS and we were off to the races (with some help from her jug of lube). Had a fun time and she was responsive as well. Didn't have time for BJ or other things, but might try these sometime.

    Overall it was a good experience. Although she appeared to be high and could have been more fixed up with clothing / hair / makeup, she was very accommodating and made sure I left with a smile. Total damage was $$ for half hour, but it was worth it. I would consider repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201312474#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38a4d03eb1ae66e70b02a344413fd1d2_f.jpg‎   60a8e4b64649d9bfbd8a3f03dc37fc96_f.jpg‎  

  14. #32451
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I know this is an old post and I happened upon it looking for something else but I remember those pics and would love to see her if anyone has contact info (if she's still providing, that is). PM if preferred and thanks in advance.
    I tried seeing her again and she told me still no BBFS. So I don't know what to believe. If sure she is still providing.

  15. #32450
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Didn't offer me the all the options. Just the 300 FS. I just assumed it was CFS. She said she was only available on Monday's, due to work & kids, which is a little limiting. I'm currently just waiting her out as I am talking to a couple of other possibilities that were kindly passed along to me by fellow members. This was good info though Big. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Did some light texting with her and got this in return from her " quote " So I don't really go the full hour. I don't set particular times. The rate is the same regardless and we go until you get off. Its 200 for FS, 250 for BB and 300 for CIP. So I figure its a one and done deal where you get your pop and you are out the door. Its not a timed deal so there is no HHR or Hr rates.
    I know this is an old post and I happened upon it looking for something else but I remember those pics and would love to see her if anyone has contact info (if she's still providing, that is). PM if preferred and thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape