Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 5485
-
02-17-26 06:42 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 1605Crystal Spa
Any recent intel on Crystal or Cove?
-
02-15-26 14:52 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 172Rimming at an AMP
Just curious if anyone here has a good "Rimming" MT in the nearby area? I've had the Relax Spa experience, but looking for a new experience elsewhere. If you could provide the name of the MT and spa as well. Any intel would be helpful. PM if you need to. Thank you! I've got a few hidden AMP'S that have not been mentioned in this forum for all types of services.
-
02-15-26 08:30 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 345Sunny
Assume you're talking Sunny in Morris? I used to stir my boat out that way- so would stop in every 5-6 months and have never been disappointed. Haven't been there for a while so may have to make that a priority when I pull the boat out of winter storage.
Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 22:23 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 48Agreed, all gets old after a while. Need some new talent that can do similar things if not better. LOL!
Originally Posted by ChicagoScott
[View Original Post]
Occasionally, I'll make the hike out to Sunny as they are pretty consistent and if you space it out, maybe 4-5 months you can try somebody new.
-
02-13-26 16:34 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 106Lanes
Ventured to the burbs and on the stopped by. Pulled MoMo (sp) decent man mades and not to skinny. Gave a good massage and 1/2 through felt her hands an bobs on my back. On the flip, had a little discussion, and don't know how she accomplished it but started with a CBJ and didn't even see her work out the cover. Very decent CBJ then moved to mish and finish. Then back to massage. Overall it was a good experience. I'd return if ever in the area. Also got to see another girl who stopped by to say hi. May try her as well.
-
02-13-26 15:07 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 333Pure
It's always consistent, but getting boring. Massage is decent, all levels provided. I just need to stop pulling in there & explore elsewhere. Burnt out on Lanes & Relax. Need that sexy teasing & playfulness.
-
02-08-26 14:00 #5014Regular Member

Posts: 2Relax
Heads up about Relax from last week. Make sure you run do not walk if you get Vovo (that's how she spelled it). Her massage was a 0/10 and I swear she was falling asleep or on something. Absolutely a waste of time and money. FYI.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 17:50 #5013Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes house fee and only 45 min.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 17:49 #5012Regular Member

Posts: 8May
May was her name it was ok.
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 23:00 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 438Jj
Kk has 60&70 year ladies run store. It's mostly massage only.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 07:38 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 324I haven't been there since it became JJ spa, used to be called something else, which I forgot the name. I went 4-5 years go, was full service spa at that time.
.
Originally Posted by Rider23
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 14:09 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 136Relax
Would like to hear all the details after your visit to Relax. Plan to go there this weekend and would like some intel on lineup and your experiences with the mt and other things of interest.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
Seems like detailed experiences are missing as of late from around the area.
Just my $. 02.
DM if you are so inclined.
Stay Safe out there.
PH.
-
02-05-26 11:13 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 107Last I heard they were NE. I tried to TOFTT two summers ago, but when I got there, there were two gents in the waiting area and only one MT (nothing visually appealing). So I left. This was in 2023 so things may have changed.
Originally Posted by Rider23
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 10:37 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 86JJ massage carol stream
Has anyone been to JJ health in carol stream. Going to be in the area this weekend and wondering if it's worth it.
-
02-05-26 10:22 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 107Seems like you answered your own question? I think that would be the safe play for what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





