Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55376

    Angel at Orchid

    I had a dream that my ATF Angel was at Orchid. It was an Incredible dream! Many have written about Angel and she is truly a legend here in Orlando for good reasons. She is sexy and beautiful. Time with Angel is more PSE than GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body, mm D cups and 6 pack abs. She started with some very erotic dancing and then we were off to the table shower. The table shower was slow and long and perfect. She took her time exploring every inch of me, sucking my freshly washed fingers and toes, rubbing her wonderful tits all over me, then finished the TS with a wild tuma experience. When we were back in the room, she was all sex appeal. She was in complete control and all I had to do was relax and experience pure bliss. Angel provided multiple positions to include K9, a wonderful Tiffany session, more tuma, and standing mish. The highlight was her hypnotic wall walking BBBJ with hand stand. It was extraordinary. Do not miss her. But all dreams must end. Happy mongering.

  2. #55375

    Holy shit where do I get my paycheck? LOL

    I'll let you guys figure out Vivi on your own, should not take long.

    I'm just an enthusiastic monger. You folks post in Seattle sometimes just thought I would return the favor. Sounds like shills have been a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah a few girls told me that guy gets paid (in some form) to write all the reviews for certain stores and girls in Seattle, not sure if true or not but heard that from a few!!

    As far as Vivian goes, and waiting to see some local reviews. She was here at Tokyo the entire month of January as well, didn't here to much chatter on her but I will tell you that she is a sweet girl, a little older, and does have a milfy body. Hope that helps.

  3. #55374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX  [View Original Post]
    I may have to check it out. Thank you!
    You're welcome,
    Tiffany been headlining there but just went back to China. Jasmine and Anna working now.

  4. #55373
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    5 star on the corner of East colonial and Knight avenue in a small shopping plaza.

    Not far from where QQ was, and smaller with two girls working now. same services and prices QQ had.
    I may have to check it out. Thank you!

  5. #55372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX  [View Original Post]
    Are there any top spas in East Orlando these days?
    5 star on the corner of East colonial and Knight avenue in a small shopping plaza.

    Not far from where QQ was, and smaller with two girls working now. same services and prices QQ had.

  6. #55371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    I've been traveling out West and just getting caught up. Man, you are the forever Shill Skeptic! Hahaha!

    The girls make the spa, the spa doesn't make the girls. I was just trying to make it easy as to where she can be found.

    I can decipher what to believe on the forum versus the bullshitI have 69th-sense!
    I know ha ha. Guess I got a flair for stating the obvious. this ain't rub maps 🤣

  7. #55370

    Qq

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStrong  [View Original Post]
    As the title says, I drove by earlier this week and a for lease sign was over the property.
    Are there any top spas in East Orlando these days?

  8. #55369
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Lavender raising rates... minimal service... no tuma...
    emphatically told not enough!!!

    wonder how that's working out for lavender?

    maybe getting a headline review from a different spa they worked at last month would help 🤣
    I've been traveling out West and just getting caught up. Man, you are the forever Shill Skeptic! Hahaha!

    The girls make the spa, the spa doesn't make the girls. I was just trying to make it easy as to where she can be found.

    I can decipher what to believe on the forum versus the bullshit…I have 69th-sense!

  9. #55368
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Themick95  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Orchid yesterday and was greeted by Angel. Anyone who has seen her at VIP knows how hot she is. Amazing body. I decided to try Lisa. Beautiful face, short and big naturals. She says they're C's. Above average bbj and a sweet kind of bubbly personality. After round one kimi and angel came in to say hi. Almost wanted to upgrade to 2 girls there but I was enjoying Lisa too much. A great lineup there as they all have different kind of looks.
    Lisa is definitely a blast and very sensual.

  10. #55367

    5 star spa

    I stopped by five star spa today for some relaxation.

    I met Jasmine. She's a little spinner with a very nice tits very pretty face and excellent service. She takes me to the room and dresses me she has a very nice body and a very sexy dress and she asked me to go to the shower room. I said OK we get to the shower room and she does body to body massage for me and wow what a body. After we are cleaned up. She takes me back to the room and then she tells me to lay down on the table. Then she proceeds to give me a world class BBBJ wow after a little bit of that, she suggests that we do a 69 and then I take my time kissing her sweet tasting pussy as she sucks my cock. Then she tells me to stand up. She drops to her knees and then starts giving me an on her knees blow job in front of me all the while looking at me, which is super sexy then she gets back up on the table lays back on her table and turns her head upside down and has me jam my cock down her throat. She goes all the way deep throat which is heavenly at this point I'm completely ready to get to business so I ask her what position she likes she says whatever and then I want to look at her pretty face so I go with missionary today sometimes I go with the girl on top sometimes I go with doggy style, but I wanted to look at her face today while I was fucking her. Wow I can't wait to see her again. What a dirty girl. You should come to five star and ask for Jasmine while she is in Orlando. She definitely takes her time and doesn't rush you like some AMPs do. You will not be disappointed.

  11. #55366
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like my "current" type of gal. Ill have to swing by this week. I've never tried "cold dead eyes" before, maybe il try to make her laugh while I'm inside. Activate those grippers. LOL.
    Fucking hilarious. I mean, who doesn't appreciate a good pair of grippers.

  12. #55365
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    All right boys I am back in action, and I've been reading up on the reviews the past few days and see some interesting stuff.

  13. #55364
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Don't sweat it man, that guy's posting reports from 3,000 miles away like he's her handler or something... remember Mina's shills tracking her across the country 🤣

    Think I'll wait on some more local reviews. after all this is orlando... my backyard for decades...and I'm spoiled!
    eye contact is a must with me...if I don't get it I don't see her again.
    Yeah a few girls told me that guy gets paid (in some form) to write all the reviews for certain stores and girls in Seattle, not sure if true or not but heard that from a few!!

    As far as Vivian goes, and waiting to see some local reviews. She was here at Tokyo the entire month of January as well, didn't here to much chatter on her but I will tell you that she is a sweet girl, a little older, and does have a milfy body. Hope that helps.

  14. #55363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Vivi... cold dead eyes 🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    No worries. I was just being silly. However. It does make me wonder. How many folk get these ladies to role play? I mean beyond pretending to really like us. Ill be making some odd request in the near future. I may need to increase my tip allowance.

    Durring my last visit the lady I "enjoyed" made a "belittling" statement about her boyfriend durring the act and I found it strangly stimulating. Hmmmm.
    Don't sweat it man, that guy's posting reports from 3,000 miles away like he's her handler or something... remember Mina's shills tracking her across the country 🤣

    Think I'll wait on some more local reviews. after all this is orlando... my backyard for decades...and I'm spoiled!
    eye contact is a must with me...if I don't get it I don't see her again.

  15. #55362
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She just looks at you especially while blowing you, most guys love it. And she can 100% activate the grippers.
    No worries. I was just being silly. However. It does make me wonder. How many folk get these ladies to role play? I mean beyond pretending to really like us. Ill be making some odd request in the near future. I may need to increase my tip allowance.

    Durring my last visit the lady I "enjoyed" made a "belittling" statement about her boyfriend durring the act and I found it strangly stimulating. Hmmmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape