Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55366
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like my "current" type of gal. Ill have to swing by this week. I've never tried "cold dead eyes" before, maybe il try to make her laugh while I'm inside. Activate those grippers. LOL.
    Fucking hilarious. I mean, who doesn't appreciate a good pair of grippers.

  2. #55365
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    All right boys I am back in action, and I've been reading up on the reviews the past few days and see some interesting stuff.

  3. #55364
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Don't sweat it man, that guy's posting reports from 3,000 miles away like he's her handler or something... remember Mina's shills tracking her across the country 🤣

    Think I'll wait on some more local reviews. after all this is orlando... my backyard for decades...and I'm spoiled!
    eye contact is a must with me...if I don't get it I don't see her again.
    Yeah a few girls told me that guy gets paid (in some form) to write all the reviews for certain stores and girls in Seattle, not sure if true or not but heard that from a few!!

    As far as Vivian goes, and waiting to see some local reviews. She was here at Tokyo the entire month of January as well, didn't here to much chatter on her but I will tell you that she is a sweet girl, a little older, and does have a milfy body. Hope that helps.

  4. #55363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Vivi... cold dead eyes 🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    No worries. I was just being silly. However. It does make me wonder. How many folk get these ladies to role play? I mean beyond pretending to really like us. Ill be making some odd request in the near future. I may need to increase my tip allowance.

    Durring my last visit the lady I "enjoyed" made a "belittling" statement about her boyfriend durring the act and I found it strangly stimulating. Hmmmm.
    Don't sweat it man, that guy's posting reports from 3,000 miles away like he's her handler or something... remember Mina's shills tracking her across the country 🤣

    Think I'll wait on some more local reviews. after all this is orlando... my backyard for decades...and I'm spoiled!
    eye contact is a must with me...if I don't get it I don't see her again.

  5. #55362
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She just looks at you especially while blowing you, most guys love it. And she can 100% activate the grippers.
    No worries. I was just being silly. However. It does make me wonder. How many folk get these ladies to role play? I mean beyond pretending to really like us. Ill be making some odd request in the near future. I may need to increase my tip allowance.

    Durring my last visit the lady I "enjoyed" made a "belittling" statement about her boyfriend durring the act and I found it strangly stimulating. Hmmmm.

  6. #55361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She just looks at you especially while blowing you, most guys love it. And she can 100% activate the grippers.
    I figured as much, it was just a funny comment.

  7. #55360

    Vivi. Nothing cold or dead about her

    She just looks at you especially while blowing you, most guys love it. And she can 100% activate the grippers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, be nice change up the review on her eyes has me intrigued... the review with the 'cold dead eyes' comment 🤣

  8. #55359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like Vivi. I saw her last time I was in South Florida and she fits the description.

    She's worth checking out if you like a "thick" service queen.
    Thanks, be nice change up the review on her eyes has me intrigued... the review with the 'cold dead eyes' comment 🤣

  9. #55358
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Could it have been Vivi? The reviews I read on her are from out of towners, I would like to see some local reviews before I head over there.
    It sounds like Vivi. I saw her last time I was in South Florida and she fits the description.

    She's worth checking out if you like a "thick" service queen.

  10. #55357

    Meiji location

    Location is same as where Airi was on her first visit to Orlando. Nearby the sketchy hotel, but nicer and more discrete access.

  11. #55356
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    If you've been on the fence about trying Meiji then maybe Rinka is your girl. She is a super sweet, absolutely stunning 22 year old girl from Tokyo. IMHO a perfect body with very well done MM tits without any scarring, toned abdomen and waist, and a really nice soft squeezable ass. A beautiful tight, tasty shaved kitty. Soft skin and a really pretty face. She's probably 5'3" and 110 lbs. After reading the recent reviews of some of the new AMP talent and fresh off a visit with Angel at M and why (or whatever it's called now), one needs to bear in mind that the Meiji experience is like scoring on a date with a super hot girl you met, where the AMP experience (when it's good) is like scoring with a pornstar you met. Both are good, but different. Rinka gave very good service and seemed to be enjoying herself more than the average Japanese provider. She has the looks and the body.
    Thank you sir. Will be making my way soon.

  12. #55355
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    I forgot her name but met a woman thicker for an Asian, like latina thick. Not sure if she's Chinese. She looks like she could be Filipina or Hawaiian. Decent session, she kept looking straight at my eyes during, which felt kinda weird LOL and didn't moan but at least she gave me good treatment. Finished with a CIM and then chatted for a bit.
    Sounds like my "current" type of gal. Ill have to swing by this week. I've never tried "cold dead eyes" before, maybe il try to make her laugh while I'm inside. Activate those grippers. LOL.

  13. #55354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    If you've been on the fence about trying Meiji then maybe Rinka is your girl. She is a super sweet, absolutely stunning 22 year old girl from Tokyo. IMHO a perfect body with very well done MM tits without any scarring, toned abdomen and waist, and a really nice soft squeezable ass. A beautiful tight, tasty shaved kitty. Soft skin and a really pretty face. She's probably 5'3" and 110 lbs. After reading the recent reviews of some of the new AMP talent and fresh off a visit with Angel at M and why (or whatever it's called now), one needs to bear in mind that the Meiji experience is like scoring on a date with a super hot girl you met, where the AMP experience (when it's good) is like scoring with a pornstar you met. Both are good, but different. Rinka gave very good service and seemed to be enjoying herself more than the average Japanese provider. She has the looks and the body.
    Are they still in the subpar motel? I agree with whoever posted the advantages of that. No lobby, pull right up to the room.

  14. #55353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    I forgot her name but met a woman thicker for an Asian, like latina thick. Not sure if she's Chinese. She looks like she could be Filipina or Hawaiian. Decent session, she kept looking straight at my eyes during, which felt kinda weird LOL and didn't moan but at least she gave me good treatment. Finished with a CIM and then chatted for a bit.
    Could it have been Vivi? The reviews I read on her are from out of towners, I would like to see some local reviews before I head over there.

  15. #55352

    Rinka at Meiji, wow!

    If you've been on the fence about trying Meiji then maybe Rinka is your girl. She is a super sweet, absolutely stunning 22 year old girl from Tokyo. IMHO a perfect body with very well done MM tits without any scarring, toned abdomen and waist, and a really nice soft squeezable ass. A beautiful tight, tasty shaved kitty. Soft skin and a really pretty face. She's probably 5'3" and 110 lbs. After reading the recent reviews of some of the new AMP talent and fresh off a visit with Angel at M and why (or whatever it's called now), one needs to bear in mind that the Meiji experience is like scoring on a date with a super hot girl you met, where the AMP experience (when it's good) is like scoring with a pornstar you met. Both are good, but different. Rinka gave very good service and seemed to be enjoying herself more than the average Japanese provider. She has the looks and the body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape