Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 58901
-
02-05-26 07:15 #55421Senior Member

Posts: 62I may have to check it out. Thank you!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 07:07 #55420Senior Member

Posts: 12295 star
5 star on the corner of East colonial and Knight avenue in a small shopping plaza.
Originally Posted by BuddyX
[View Original Post]
Not far from where QQ was, and smaller with two girls working now. same services and prices QQ had.
-
02-05-26 07:02 #55419Senior Member

Posts: 1229I know ha ha. Guess I got a flair for stating the obvious. this ain't rub maps 🤣
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 06:46 #55418Senior Member

Posts: 62Qq
Are there any top spas in East Orlando these days?
Originally Posted by SevenStrong
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 23:58 #55417Senior Member

Posts: 418I've been traveling out West and just getting caught up. Man, you are the forever Shill Skeptic! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
The girls make the spa, the spa doesn't make the girls. I was just trying to make it easy as to where she can be found.
I can decipher what to believe on the forum versus the bullshit…I have 69th-sense!
-
02-04-26 23:01 #55416Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Lisa is definitely a blast and very sensual.
Originally Posted by Themick95
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 23:00 #55415Regular Member

Posts: 25 star spa
I stopped by five star spa today for some relaxation.
I met Jasmine. She's a little spinner with a very nice tits very pretty face and excellent service. She takes me to the room and dresses me she has a very nice body and a very sexy dress and she asked me to go to the shower room. I said OK we get to the shower room and she does body to body massage for me and wow what a body. After we are cleaned up. She takes me back to the room and then she tells me to lay down on the table. Then she proceeds to give me a world class BBBJ wow after a little bit of that, she suggests that we do a 69 and then I take my time kissing her sweet tasting pussy as she sucks my cock. Then she tells me to stand up. She drops to her knees and then starts giving me an on her knees blow job in front of me all the while looking at me, which is super sexy then she gets back up on the table lays back on her table and turns her head upside down and has me jam my cock down her throat. She goes all the way deep throat which is heavenly at this point I'm completely ready to get to business so I ask her what position she likes she says whatever and then I want to look at her pretty face so I go with missionary today sometimes I go with the girl on top sometimes I go with doggy style, but I wanted to look at her face today while I was fucking her. Wow I can't wait to see her again. What a dirty girl. You should come to five star and ask for Jasmine while she is in Orlando. She definitely takes her time and doesn't rush you like some AMPs do. You will not be disappointed.
-
02-04-26 22:54 #55414Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Lol
Fucking hilarious. I mean, who doesn't appreciate a good pair of grippers.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 22:12 #55413Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289All right boys I am back in action, and I've been reading up on the reviews the past few days and see some interesting stuff.
-
02-04-26 22:10 #55412Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah a few girls told me that guy gets paid (in some form) to write all the reviews for certain stores and girls in Seattle, not sure if true or not but heard that from a few!!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
As far as Vivian goes, and waiting to see some local reviews. She was here at Tokyo the entire month of January as well, didn't here to much chatter on her but I will tell you that she is a sweet girl, a little older, and does have a milfy body. Hope that helps.
-
02-04-26 20:48 #55411Senior Member

Posts: 1229Vivi... cold dead eyes 🤣
Don't sweat it man, that guy's posting reports from 3,000 miles away like he's her handler or something... remember Mina's shills tracking her across the country 🤣
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
Think I'll wait on some more local reviews. after all this is orlando... my backyard for decades...and I'm spoiled!
eye contact is a must with me...if I don't get it I don't see her again.
-
02-04-26 19:49 #55410Senior Member

Posts: 105No worries. I was just being silly. However. It does make me wonder. How many folk get these ladies to role play? I mean beyond pretending to really like us. Ill be making some odd request in the near future. I may need to increase my tip allowance.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Durring my last visit the lady I "enjoyed" made a "belittling" statement about her boyfriend durring the act and I found it strangly stimulating. Hmmmm.
-
02-04-26 19:34 #55409Senior Member

Posts: 1229I figured as much, it was just a funny comment.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 19:25 #55408Banned Member

Posts: 994Vivi. Nothing cold or dead about her
She just looks at you especially while blowing you, most guys love it. And she can 100% activate the grippers.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 19:07 #55407Senior Member

Posts: 1229Thanks, be nice change up the review on her eyes has me intrigued... the review with the 'cold dead eyes' comment 🤣
Originally Posted by ToyotaVon
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





