Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26148

    Dixie Licks

    Anyone have any reviews on this one? Very interested, but I am always a little nervous about the cheap hotel girls. Menu looks great. Any info from the board would be great.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/196191485

  2. #26147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 143

    Arab bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    I've seen one review of her on here. Has anyone else had an experience with her yet? I read some reviews on EB, but want to see if anyone else met her. Seems like a fun one, but got a random text from her asking for a room. Would love to hear back from anyone.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...288/5744859939
    I saw her last year. She took the train from Indiana to see me for an hour. She is ok looks wise and pussy and ass are great but sort of a dead dish experience for me. Will not repeat even though her rate is very cheap.

  3. #26146
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    Guys I know you hate it when guys come on here from out of town asking for recommendations and normally I do my own research, but I just don't have the time to do it this time. Last minute work trip arriving in the Windy City tomorrow. Will be staying off Magnificent Mile and looking for some good outcall Tuesday night that's not going to want a deposit or Uber. I'm totally ok with thick, looking for a very open minded gal. If you are down Lexington KY, Bowling Green, KY or Charleston, WV I can give recommendations there.
    Every time I'm downtown I see Amy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...icago/Amethyst

  4. #26145

    Recommendations

    Guys I know you hate it when guys come on here from out of town asking for recommendations and normally I do my own research, but I just don't have the time to do it this time. Last minute work trip arriving in the Windy City tomorrow. Will be staying off Magnificent Mile and looking for some good outcall Tuesday night that's not going to want a deposit or Uber. I'm totally ok with thick, looking for a very open minded gal. If you are down Lexington KY, Bowling Green, KY or Charleston, WV I can give recommendations there.

  5. #26144
    Quote Originally Posted by Randimus  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her several times. She's fun but YMMV. Treat her respectfully and don't try to be cheap and things will go well. She goes between South Bend, Atlanta and Chicago.

    And yeah, she usually has her toes done nicely.
    Thank you for letting me know. Definitely looking forward to seeing her! Just wanted to know how she was before seeing her and make sure she's safe.

  6. #26143

    Youwannaseeme

    What happened to all the ladies at youwannaseeme? Where did they end up?

  7. #26142

    MsprettyToes

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    I've seen one review of her on here. Has anyone else had an experience with her yet? I read some reviews on EB, but want to see if anyone else met her. Seems like a fun one, but got a random text from her asking for a room. Would love to hear back from anyone.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...288/5744859939
    Yes, I've seen her several times. She's fun but YMMV. Treat her respectfully and don't try to be cheap and things will go well. She goes between South Bend, Atlanta and Chicago.

    And yeah, she usually has her toes done nicely.

  8. #26141

    It was in early December

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobasek  [View Original Post]
    Was it long ago? Idk it seems like she's well spoken thru text no signs of bad English or no translators, maybe someone else is texting for her.
    I thought the same too. Communicated through text well. She's understand a bit of English but not fluent.

  9. #26140

    Stretch marks

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Stretched shit or c section?
    Just stretch marks on belly.

  10. #26139
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Have to admit, first time I've seen that offering from a provider.
    To each their own I guess, I won't judge that lol. Idc how many reviews are on there, the last time I met a well reviewed provider, I ended up getting robbed. Not letting that happen again and just want to be safe you know? Seen someone on here get a BBBJ CIM from her, but would love to hear others experience. Just found it odd shes asking others to pay for her room lol.

  11. #26138

    Brown showers?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    I've seen one review of her on here. Has anyone else had an experience with her yet? I read some reviews on EB, but want to see if anyone else met her. Seems like a fun one, but got a random text from her asking for a room. Would love to hear back from anyone.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...288/5744859939
    Have to admit, first time I've seen that offering from a provider.

  12. #26137
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. Really nice lady. Limited English. Everything is covered. She doesn't rush you. Has a nice ass. A little baby damage. But sweet lady.
    Was it long ago? Idk it seems like she's well spoken thru text no signs of bad English or no translators, maybe someone else is texting for her.

  13. #26136

    Grippy

    I've seen one review of her on here. Has anyone else had an experience with her yet? I read some reviews on EB, but want to see if anyone else met her. Seems like a fun one, but got a random text from her asking for a room. Would love to hear back from anyone.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...288/5744859939

  14. #26135
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    A little baby damage. But sweet lady.
    Stretched shit or c section?

  15. #26134

    I've seen her once

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobasek  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this gem?

    She seems nice over text and has few reviews from last year.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9085451167/1
    I've seen her before. Really nice lady. Limited English. Everything is covered. She doesn't rush you. Has a nice ass. A little baby damage. But sweet lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape