Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35956

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Yes please anyone have a link or can confirm correct number?
    Would also appreciate a link or number for Ashley if anyone has it.

  2. #35955
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Have not. That looks fake to me. And if she's real I'd be surprised if she's actually 20.

  3. #35954

    JB in Chester

    Does anyone have intel on JB out of Chester?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/256167859455

    Thanks!

  4. #35953

  5. #35952

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    How did she get you for that? Been seeing here for 60 to 100. Comms not always great though. She definitely uses just hides it well. You are right she will do BBBJ but def a cum dodger LOL.
    It was an outcall for a couple of hours. I thought it was fair for what I got.

  6. #35951
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share contact info or link?
    Yes please anyone have a link or can confirm correct number?

  7. #35950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    No response ever / no name on ad / anyone?


  8. #35949

    Ashley

    [QUOTE=FlipMe69;7520613]Had a good experience with this one. I opted for an outcall, good comms, she is cute, petite, clean, tastes and smells good! LOL! Nice little clean tight box. I think probably 150/300 for 15/30 range. I always do covered but she might have other options. No link to a current ad but I will share a picture. Said she is 27 and I would say that is probably accurate. Happy to share a number with senior members.[QUOTE]She's fun girl. Tends to rush and want to finish quickly, so communicate what you need and she will accommodate. Amazing tight spinner body. Pussy is tight and head is good. I've seen her incall and car dates and she's on my rotation. 60-100 has been range with her. They all ask for more.

  9. #35948
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    How did she get you for that? Been seeing here for 60 to 100. Comms not always great though. She definitely uses just hides it well. You are right she will do BBBJ but def a cum dodger LOL.
    Anyone care to share contact info or link?

  10. #35947
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Had a good experience with this one. I opted for an outcall, good comms, she is cute, petite, clean, tastes and smells good! LOL! Nice little clean tight box. I think probably 150/300 for 15/30 range. I always do covered but she might have other options. No link to a current ad but I will share a picture. Said she is 27 and I would say that is probably accurate. Happy to share a number with senior members.
    How did she get you for that? Been seeing here for 60 to 100. Comms not always great though. She definitely uses just hides it well. You are right she will do BBBJ but def a cum dodger LOL.

  11. #35946

    Ashley

    Had a good experience with this one. I opted for an outcall, good comms, she is cute, petite, clean, tastes and smells good! LOL! Nice little clean tight box. I think probably 150/300 for 15/30 range. I always do covered but she might have other options. No link to a current ad but I will share a picture. Said she is 27 and I would say that is probably accurate. Happy to share a number with senior members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1076.jpg‎   IMG_1073.jpg‎  

  12. #35945
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    She hmu saying she's in town til Saturday. Looking to reconnect with her regulars. She has a new phone but same number. I guess she lost all her contacts. If you have her info, I'd give her a ring or text.

    Stay safe.
    Which Brittany?

  13. #35944

    Just curious

    Do anyone know of the massage girls that be on that old. Brick road in short pump? I want to visit them.

  14. #35943

  15. #35942
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Sĥe has been dependable for me but as always YMMV. She is cutious so who know.
    Cautious I meant to say.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape