Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 61408
-
02-06-26 20:19 #60238Senior Member

Posts: 421BHM discount
Honestly, considering the weather & the month, these girls should be out frequently. I know they're fiending and strugglin in this weather. Without, when things get slow, you got to adapt. Why not give us black men a discount considering the grief they put us through? At least the white women. Is that crazy to say? Not really. Considering they keep tryna up charge without the effort.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 18:40 #60237Senior Member

Posts: 1318Any ladies offering specials during black History month. I might give them a double dose if they give a little on their end.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:26 #60236Senior Member

Posts: 540Thanks I knew she had an issue with breast cancer. Oh well I'm glad she's out of the life.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 19:16 #60235Senior Member

Posts: 277Anna
Anna Bandana had serious health issues. Nothing contagious but life threatening. Last time I saw her I was doing some home repair work for her as a friend. Her father was paying her bills. Very sweet girl. Deserved a better hand then the one life dealt her.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 15:28 #60234Senior Member

Posts: 165Lilly
Seen her Wed. Wear some orange sweatpants, spoke and asked her if she was busy or wanted a date. She said yes and was on her sweet side that day. Said she had to make a stop first and to come back or wait for her. Yeah, didn't have time for that. I don't know why I just want to try her at least once to say I had the experience. I've seen her some days screaming at cars going by sometimes and stay clear then. Definitely seems like a mental unbalance. Ended up calling a regular for some attention. Anyone who has experienced her, is she worth a try?
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 12:56 #60233Senior Member

Posts: 367I second this question as had a great relationship with her. I understood she left to get healthy and clean and didn't want to disrupt that. Any dm is appreciated.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 00:09 #60232Senior Member

Posts: 277Lily
She got into my truck and talked for about 2 hours. We had a normal conversation, she was very civil. I had to go, we said goodbye and I left. I saw her the next day, said hi and she acted like she had no idea who I was. On the other hand, most times when I see her, she will smile and wave. I'm no expert but my guess is that she belongs on meds. Maybe Klonopin or Zannex.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 20:57 #60231Senior Member

Posts: 409Lily
There's something wrong with her brain. The drugs have destroyed her ability to reason. I can't imagine what it's like to fuck her and she's just screaming at you. The last time I talked to her she went full exorcist on me. Then she went and yelled at a couple people driving down the street. Cop came by stopped asked if she was OK and she was screaming at the cop. I thought she was going to get arrested. The cop just drove off. Maybe they didn't want to do the paperwork. She's bat shit crazy. If any of you guys have fucked her, let's hear it. Does she go full exorcist demon when you're fucking her.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 19:49 #60230Senior Member

Posts: 277Jess
Those are some impressive melons. What area does she work in?
Originally Posted by SolInvictus
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:54 #60229Senior Member

Posts: 565Alicia
Her name's Alicia.
Originally Posted by FatMan89
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:49 #60228Senior Member

Posts: 1369Diamond
Yeah that's Diamond. She's from Montgomery or PG county; well to do family. Her hair differs from time to time. Shell wear braided to a short cut when shes being butch. She's probably skinny now because of her using. She also drinks heavily sometimes to substitute for the candy. As I stated, she will avoid me when she's in current state; probably because she knows that from our conversations that I expect more from her (without judgement), because she's a deeply spiritual sister once you get to know her. We'd talk for hrs about life and she's highly respectful. She's bi-sexual, but once you hit the "right buttons "; she's a beast.
Originally Posted by FatMan89
[View Original Post]
P.S.
When she's her normal self; that "ass" of hers is amazing.
Not to mention; very submissive.
Peace.
-
02-04-26 16:22 #60227Senior Member

Posts: 62I'll try what I remember
She said she was from Bethesda.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
Kind of skinny. Brunette hair.
Up charged higher than regulars.
Picked her up by the circle off Wilkins Ave.
-
02-04-26 14:45 #60226Senior Member

Posts: 1369Diamond
Yeah been dealing with Diamond for 4 to 5 yrs. Great experience, cool chick, but very intelligent. Used to be a teacher, so she's not stupid. She's been up & down the last few years as far as "looks". She is a 8/9 on the civi scale when she's doing good but just average when she's not. I always enjoy her company because we can have great conversations and discussions. Good find. I haven't put eyes on her in awhile because she'll avoid me if she's not up to par. She considers that a disrespect to me for some reason, but be safe. Peace.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 14:28 #60225Senior Member

Posts: 421Ignore the first part.
Found out it was someone else. So even dumber situation. But they're blocked everywhere now and I resolved the situation. Yes I'm an idiot like everyone else. Can the Admin delete my previous post? I tried to but couldn't find a way. Thx in advance.
So to circumvent my financial loss, I hit the stroll, yall weren't kidding. Most of the triangle and the circle are still under snow and ice. Thankfully the sun is out and they're still cleaning up so it should be more accessible soon. Did some loops. Saw maybe 1 or 2 girls in passing. Passed the busy bee and this brunette came up my way as she beat this ugly lookin Latina girl. I wish I got a pic but she had major stank face. Not Korina unfortunately. Haven't seen her in over a yr.
Girl's name was Eve I think? Her voice was shot and her breathing was wheezy but she was decent enough to participate in relieving unnecessary black male stress and her due diligence this black history month. Told her I needed some headache relief, got to my spot, told her if she's willing to put forth more effort, then I'd be willing to give her more aka: told her to swallow 3 days worth of black baby batter, and after 3-5 minutes of bobbing her head up & down to give me a quick gum job not even fully hard, I grabbed her head and pushed it down til she cleaned my pipe. Paid her AFTER the date. Dropped her street smellin ass off and left the area. This is why I stopped doing the strolls. All this bs for a little bit of service. It's why I need a new utr but these girls keep tryna get more than they're worth and I'm tired of it.
Unless I can find a solid one or someone has info on a girl that's a good provider for up to a ben and nothin more, I'm stepping way back again.
-
02-04-26 13:09 #60224Senior Member

Posts: 409Just my two cents, if you find a provider that you'd like to see, don't send her any money. She works for the donation. Keep it plain and simple. She can be reliable and you can be reliable as soon as you send the donation there's no need for you anymore.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




