Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 20139
-
02-09-26 10:26 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 312This place is so bad it's comical. If Teyana (sp?) and any other girls that were worth a damn were smart, they would get as far away from here as possible. I still find it so hard to believe that nobody has picked up the bbu model that worked so well for the girls and mongers before Brit fucked it all up.
Originally Posted by Billionaire198
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 08:13 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 100So So Bad.
Because this add is sooooo fake, I will reply.
Originally Posted by Billionaire198
[View Original Post]
I went there a while back and was promised "the world". Tipped what they asked for (didn't negotiate), and didn't get "the word". Massage sucked too.
Maybe it was just that one gal. But replying with my experience.
Now they are making fake posts (and really bad ones), it should be on everyone's "no fly list".
-
02-08-26 20:54 #19522Regular Member

Posts: 2Best month sessions!! Very discreet
Have to say if you're looking for the best discrete locations and need a variety to look for they change daily! Which is nice been here every other week this month and have to say I am not disappointed need to visit the parlor on Byron center and 28 down that industrial road. Very relaxing and amazing session, leave very satisfied and tip well everytime never disappointed. I would definitely call myself a regular now lbs. Ladies are kind place is clean and great smell! And you can walk in or schedule whenever you'll like! I've been to other places and let's be honest with inflation now a days everything goes up cost of living and even eating and transportation is insane so I understand and get being a business owner myself I can't blame shops young their rate and ladies expecting a little higher tip or at least match the door fee which is great an we can't expect the whole nine for what we would pay in 80-90's. I'd say as long as I find expected service to cost and it's reasonable, all means I'm in! Won't get this quality of a service anywhere else! Definitely not at touch of P or panacea this is the future for us higher class men who want to be stopping by like a drive thru and get back to making that $$ no time wasted! Check it out! Highly recommended.
-
02-08-26 15:15 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 83I'd also second this, she has had quite a few conversations with my about what people post on the boards, or what girls are up to. I'd share very little information with her as you can because she'll keep a record and use it against you when the times right. She's talked about how she's found her ex's address and stalked them because they kissed her off. Pull a background check on the court records search and see for your self, couple domestics, couple aggravated assaults, etc. Shoot me a dm if you need help.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 13:53 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 404Probably B40 now
If she was 25 when she started massage she's probably beyond 35 even closer to 40 now LOL. Agree with all said, don't pay deposit don't pay new rate she charges people she knows the same rates as the BBU days and thinks her pussy is worth more than gold. She pretty and could be amazing but that heart is black as night. She scours these boards because she's a petty brat and will collect whatever info she can on you. I saw her several times without her figuring out my vehicle or license plate because yes she writes those down too or did. With a better attitude and service and more open menu she already would be retired rich but she will keep her daily post to entice would be fools to partake. $250 for an appt if you're new $120-150 if she considers you a regular but other than beauty you won't get much else.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 12:52 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 319Does she offer L2 or L3? Thanks.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 22:06 #19518Senior Member

Posts: 226Stocking AMP Bait and Switch
Yesterday I was enticed by a text from the Stocking AMP that they had a new girl named Wendy. Went to check her out. When I arrived a very attractive young woman greeted me a the door, led me back to a room in the rear (not the awful draped off part in the lobby) and took my. 5 for a hhr. I was excited as she was exactly what I had hoped for. I got comfortable and, about 10 min later, a much older woman appeared to give me a massage. She had very poor English skills (unlike the woman who led me back to the room) and told me the other girl had gone to "rest". This totally ruined it for me. Killed any anticipation I had. After a lackluster massage for ten minutes or so she had me flip and I just got up and left. Total waste of $$ and, after two failed visits, I simply can't recommend this place. I would AVOID. There are better options for massages with extras in GR.
OD.
-
02-05-26 21:58 #19517Senior Member

Posts: 226B25/35
Never pay a deposit to anyone including someone like B25 (who is closer to 35) that has been around a long time. I used to see her in the BBU days and then a bit at the Masonic downtown where she went after that blew up on her. Brit is pretty vindictive towards the girls that used to work for her back then, and I know of one who still works to shield info about herself. While she was attractive back when I saw her, there was little additional on the menu. That may have changed, I don't know, but if there is I'm sure it is both steep $$ and only available to a few.
Originally Posted by HungryForIt
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
02-05-26 18:06 #19516Senior Member

Posts: 170Brooklyn
I just seen her ad and was wondering the same. She looks good and if she's legit I think I'll give her a try.
Originally Posted by Trobber222
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 17:28 #19515Senior Member

Posts: 88Door Match
I agree- at least she gave an expected amount. It's like pulling teeth to get anyone to tell what's acceptable / expected sometimes, and I'd rather know before booking. That's why Eve, Lola, etc. With flat pricing are so much easier to deal with vs "the more generous you are the more generous I am" BS. Still wanting to see Kim in Wyoming, but her tipping "starts" at 100-150 above the 80 HR fee- no clue what that gives you. Erin is also a great one once you have had an appt and reviews- she's pretty damn good at her repeat rates especially for the mileage vs some of the others. Really waiting to see some of the Brooklyn nuru reviews soon to see what's up there. She quoted me 175/ hr with GFE available for extra tip. Vague, but intriguing for sure.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 17:16 #19514Senior Member

Posts: 1509Autumn at Ocean Star
It's nice to hear of a positive experience. I usually always at least match the door or more when the session is good. The way she worded it in her ad is don't show up with anything less than 80 for a donation. She didn't say 80 for an hour session, she said no less than 80 period which eludes to even if you're just doing a half hour, she expects a minimum of 80. It's neither here nor there though as the girls that make the most money, leave the tipping up to the client by just doing a great job and not demanding a certain amount for a tip.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 16:16 #19513Senior Member

Posts: 85Autumn
I was a little surprised to see the post below about Autumn at Ocean Star. I've seen her a couple of times and both were great sessions. Like everyone and everything else, YMMV but I've found her to be very attractive, great figure and great personality as well. She is great at making you feel relaxed and comfortable.
Yup, it's an $80 door fee for 60 minutes and she asks for at least a match to that for a donation - not unreasonable for a full hour with someone who's good at what she does. The massage was great, the teasing was better and she gets comfortable on the flip with some roaming allowed. Nice ending for sure. No time shortage. Any questions, feel free to message me. DB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/367048437687
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/650654152449
-
02-05-26 15:55 #19512Senior Member

Posts: 143B25
I stopped seeing her a while ago. She wants $180 for HHR or something like that. GPS to the max. I think when she had all the girls working under her the power when to her head.
Originally Posted by HungryForIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 11:00 #19511Senior Member

Posts: 79B25 Problems
I've been to a bunch of AMP's and many providers in GR over the past couple years and tried setting up an appointment with B25 for the first time a week or 2 ago. She mentioned she had a deposit and I asked if I could verify any other way cause I have a hard time agreeing to send a deposit via venmo or cashap of I've never met a provider before and she just told me to fuck off. I found that to be super rude especially cause I was just trying to figure out another way to go see her. Totally disappointing and unprofessional.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/439603257687
-
02-04-26 19:01 #19510Senior Member

Posts: 34Bangers at Thornwood
Kyra had always been dependable for me at Panacea. No problems at the new location on Plainfield. Not sure if I was getting dental work, insurance, or a massage! I left happy, but the location is still a work in progress. I hope they can keep this location. Be discreet boys!
Originally Posted by Geneisbean
[View Original Post]
Thornwood has some bangers! I will second that. Teyana is super hot and she knows it. Fortunately she has a great personality to go with her sexy body and pretty face. Fun and super chill girl. HE with roaming is all that was on the menu, but checked all the sexy, young, tight Latina boxes for me!
London is great too! A bit shy but a sweetheart. PM for digits if needed. Will repeat!
Thornwood can get pretty busy on the weekends though. I would love some private locations and more on the menu!
Happy hunting and stay safe!
Jdog.








Reply With Quote






