Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 20131
-
02-02-26 14:31 #19501Regular Member

Posts: 21Menu
I have always wanted to go check Eve out. Does the menu include more than HE?
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 21:25 #19500Senior Member

Posts: 441Ocean Star
Ocean Star has long been a favorite of mine. Always clean rooms, discreate parking, attractive providers, always left very happy. Cindy the owner used to own the Five Star on Plainfield, bought the building that Pacific Massage used to be in on 44th near Kalamazoo Ave.
Originally Posted by Dangoh
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:53 #19499Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Wolverine427
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 21:19 #19498Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for a new MP
So I used to go to one on 8th Street called Mama Dee's I know it's been closed for a few years now so I'm looking for a good MP with HE and or FS would prefer Asian girls but won't turn down any other.
-
01-31-26 20:59 #19497Regular Member

Posts: 13I thought she meant moon moon moved there. ?
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
Told her, too long of a drive for me.
She gives a pretty good massage imo. Seen her a few times when she was on Plainfield.
-
01-31-26 17:38 #19496Senior Member

Posts: 84Zeeland?
What MP did she go to?
Originally Posted by Wolverine427
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:04 #19495Senior Member

Posts: 25Thornwood
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/579806978007
Striking out at Panacea I called Teyana and got a great ending from a super hot girl.
She is the last pics at the bottom phone ending in 8361.
-
01-31-26 17:02 #19494Senior Member

Posts: 25Is Panacea still open?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/639984415958
I called and they never picked up. Drove to their newest location on Plainfield. Didn't see any signage and parking lot is empty. Called again thinking Google took me to the wrong address. No answer.
I was at a building that had a State Farm agency in it. Was this correct?
Why run the ad? 2nd move for them in a few months.
-
01-31-26 14:29 #19493Senior Member

Posts: 208Eve the Goddess
I saw Eve again this month, and once again it was easy to setup and the session was top notch. Same great location discreet, clean, warm and cozy.
I reviewed Eve before. She said it resulted in lots of new clients. Hoping to see some of your reviews.
She's really cool, in great shape, and extremely good at what she does.
https://tryst.link/massage/evedior-420
-ODB.
-
01-30-26 15:46 #19492Regular Member

Posts: 13Rose texted me a awhile back and said they moved to zeeland. I never went to the new location tho.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:15 #19491Senior Member

Posts: 404Different strokes LOL
Most providers don't take pleasure in their service or think their service is amazing when it isn't. With every few dozen providers I see I might find 1 or 2 who really enjoys what they do and their time with you. HJ enjoyment varies greatly between individuals though and the real keepers not deliver well but also discuss how we want it done differently. Finding someone who is awesome both on your stomach and your back is really tough to find in GR right now.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 22:12 #19490Regular Member

Posts: 170Mad at it
Why do they beat it like they're mad at it? I posted about an Allendale provider that uses fake photos who did the sames thing. Beat it like she hates it.
Originally Posted by DudeMustAbide
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:28 #19489Senior Member

Posts: 441Moon Moon
The address in the ad still shows the same place on Plainfield. Rose gave an acceptable MS and HJ for the ending. Audi always gave a very good MS, but would either call in Rose or watch you do a self handy if you wanted to leave happy. Plus the last time I was there Audi left the room at least a half dozen times to answer the phone or a walk in. Those are the reasons I haven't been back in over a year. Don't know if Rose is still there.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 15:21 #19488Senior Member

Posts: 78AMP by Marge's Donuts
Stopped by here only because it's close by. Tried it a couple years ago and it was a dud.
It was freezing inside. Pretty sure the heat is off. The room had electric heaters in it so it was warm. Massage was nothing great. Felt like I was getting beat up more than massaged. HE in the middle of the visit, then back to beating me up. LOL. 50 for the hh. Tip matched the door. It did last longer than the 30 I asked for, I guess that's the only good thing.
-
01-28-26 12:12 #19487Senior Member

Posts: 84Sophia
Gents,
I saw that Sophia is posting again. I had seen her before at her private incall and decided I needed a safe sure thing because I was on a tight timeframe. Scheduling was easy and her flat rates obviate the in-room tip haggling that you get at parlors, which I find to be boner-killers. Since I saw her last, she has upped her game with a new table and massage area. As before, her massage was great, idk if she is professionally trained but she certainly has strong smooth hands. I was happy at the end with a no drama, complete hour massage. I will return for sure.
Hobby safe,
Tom.










Reply With Quote






