Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 813 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 12188
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #10823
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 83

    Bella

    Bella is freaking gorgeous. Mid 20's with a slim waist big juicy ass and curves that scream Latina perfection. Cute bubbly smile and this playful energy that makes her feel like the hottest girl next door. She giggles and pulls me in right away.

    After the shower we started with heavy DFK her soft lips and tongue all over mine. She is moaning cute little sounds like she is loving it. Then she slides down and holy fuck her BBBJ is next level. Wet sloppy suction with that perfect tongue swirl working the head and shaft. She bobs fast deep throating just enough to make my toes curl. Eye contact the whole time with those big playful eyes. I do not last long and blow a thick load. She takes it like a champ holding it in her mouth then swallows most making sure I am drained and happy. Best blowjob I have had in months.

  2. 02-09-26 01:29


  3. #10822

    Anna JB

    I saw Anna early this week, thought maybe should also post a review here.

    Here is the long version.

    I really needed to get some work done that day, but the itch was strong. Knowing there was some untried talent that appeared good on paper, I decided to gamble. Anna was listed as Italian. I checked her TikTok. She looked young and sexy. The pics and videos looked hot. What could go wrong?

    The Juicy DetailsI got to the incall and was shocked by what was behind the door. She was wearing gym shorts and a gym top, and as she walked in front of me toward the room, I thought about how I'd be one of those creeper dudes in the gym watching the sexy chick wearing obvious clothes designed to appeal to everyone around her. Yeah, she looked like that.

    Into the room, donation handed over and disrobed—wow! Big round boobs, flat tummy, perky ass, thigh gap, long beautiful hair, and a very nice smile. Into the shower—short and brief with my preferred no action.

    Into the bedroom, and when I had her before me, wrapped in my arms, I asked her what she liked. She wasted no time saying "You" and leaned down to give me a nice kiss with her pouty lips. I had her on the bed and spread her legs for DATY. She was into it and propped herself up on her pillow and elbows so she could watch me—and so I could watch her watching me while she also played with her very big boobs! She then backed up and said, "I want to suck you. " I'm not one to argue with a pretty woman, so I stood up and she dropped to her knees. With a mix of looking up at me and looking at junior, she stuck her tongue out to lick him and the entire shaft, then let me face-fuck her slowly. I was put into a very good mood.

    She then seemed quite eager to fuck because she looked up at me and said, "I want you to fuck me. " So my hunch seemed fairly accurate. On went the cap, and she lay down, spread her legs, and beckoned me with those sexy eyes. Insertion was slow, and as I finally went in full hilt, I looked into her eyes as hers rolled back into her head. She had these odd but sexy facial reactions to the big D and was really sensitive to my changes of direction and angle. She pulled me down for some serious DFK and moaned inside my mouth, which was always hot.

    When I indicated I wanted K9, she let me slowly turn her over as I continued to slide in and out. K9 was like a power fuck with one of my legs up on my foot and both hands kneading her ass like bread. K9 really stood out if you were an ass man, but the boob guys appreciated the side boob since they were squeezed out of both sides of her chest while she was shoulders flat, ass up. It really was a sight to behold, and it kicked me into overdrive. I grabbed both wrists, pulled her back, and fucked her like I was riding a bucking horse. I could feel her inner walls pulsating, her eyes clenched, and her hands squeezing my forearms with intent. I popped as she finished her O.

    We talked for the next fifteen minutes since my performance didn't last the full 45. She was a very sweet girl, and if you knew accents, you could peg where she was really from. I won't disclose, but just sayin'.

  4. #10821
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Fiona Joyful

    Fiona is a small petite girl very eager to please. We started with a shower and some light teasing, then she went down on her knees and gave me an amazing blow job, just teasing me for a bit. After we dried off, we headed to the bedroom and jumped right into making out. She gave me a fantastic blow job that felt incredible. Her small mouth felt amazing around me, and after a few minutes, I put on a condom and we switched it up. Her pussy was tight and super wet, and we tried a few different positions—doggy, missionary, and standing.

    By then, she was really into it, and when she laid back with her legs open, I went deep. It felt so good, and I finished up, then she cleaned me off and got me hard again with another blow job. We tried a couple more positions, and round two was a blast.

  5. #10820

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKing77  [View Original Post]
    Had a different experience with her. No DFK, no DATY, no 69. Was on her phone every 5 min, I think there was something going on with her family back in NY. Constant calls, texts, and even facetime (yes she showed her friend my face and said she was working, I awkwardly waved at the camera). Round 1 was very mechanical. After solo shower just straight into BBBJ which was good for the moment it lasted, and went straight for condom. Went through all the positions with some interruptions. Round 2 I noticed a smell and she immediately went to the bathroom and took a large piss, came back and put some topical cream up her kitty. I couldn't get hard again after that. Decided to just end it there, shower and leave. I guess I'm glad she didn't let me DATY. She was nice but a bit too focused on everything else but me, zero English. I guess YMMV.
    That's sounds terrible holy fuck a piss boss session is crazy.

  6. #10819

    Camila

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerHobby  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Latina girl, her boobs are small but it really fit her look. She is a athletic build I will say. She likes having her nipples sucked and enjoys dfk. She was very playful throughout the encounter and we were at it for the full hour. Alll positions achieved but couldn't quite finish. She allowed me to stick my thumb around her bum while I slowly fucked her in lazy doggie, and she really let me take my time with her. She didn't let me fiv but daty is available. She had a very playful attitude throughout the session. Good BBBJ tho required some encouragement to go deeper, and even let me Deepthroat her for a few pumps.
    Had a different experience with her. No DFK, no DATY, no 69. Was on her phone every 5 min, I think there was something going on with her family back in NY. Constant calls, texts, and even facetime (yes she showed her friend my face and said she was working, I awkwardly waved at the camera). Round 1 was very mechanical. After solo shower just straight into BBBJ which was good for the moment it lasted, and went straight for condom. Went through all the positions with some interruptions. Round 2 I noticed a smell and she immediately went to the bathroom and took a large piss, came back and put some topical cream up her kitty. I couldn't get hard again after that. Decided to just end it there, shower and leave. I guess I'm glad she didn't let me DATY. She was nice but a bit too focused on everything else but me, zero English. I guess YMMV.

  7. 02-07-26 07:16


  8. #10818
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Anna JoyfulBay

    Has anyone try there duo combo yet because Anna is a fucking Dime! She looks like a hot model. Everything is firm and smooth. She walks me into the room and we continue with more DFK. We didn't take a shower since I am clean and fresh before going and she gives me an amazing BBBJ. This eventually turned into 69 ing, and she played a little with my bum, but not fully which I would not have mind as I gentle played with her. Cover goes on and she is on top, then we switch and I am on top, and then end on our side. We were DFK, holding hands, and overall having an amazing time the entire time. I busted early for myself as I couldn't contain it anymore as I had mini Os and my juice was running low, so it was either all or nothing at that point and I let lose in the bag while slightly wrapping my hand around her neck which she was okay with and didn't say anything. Still had 15 minutes on the clock left so I took a quick shower and said our goodbyes. Amazing experience.

  9. #10817
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Alice JB

    When I first saw Alice, I was surprised to see a model like face.

    When we got to the room I went to shower before playing. Once I got out we started with DFK. I asked her to lay down so I could eat her out. After making her cum, I asked for a BBBJ. Before I popped, we moved to doggy and the cowgirl.

    Round 1 finished.

    We chatted about our dreams and about love before I started kissing her deeply again. Then we tried some doggy and mish.

    BTW, she got some big ass tits, it was a bonus while seeing them with her face while in mish.

  10. #10816

    New girl aya asiansensation / angelbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She was Mana at NYCSE before. I don't know if I liked her. She will probably come back to NYCSE.
    Who she is? https://asiansensation99.com/.

  11. #10815
    She was Mana at NYCSE before. I don't know if I liked her. She will probably come back to NYCSE.

    Mina-abfy is a tall girl, good nice pussy, face had some bumps but body was really good and pussy was nice.


    Mai-abfy is well liked Anal queen now with bigger tits

    Mira-Jb is skinny tight pussy.


    Ruru-sbc was in NYC before, I can't find the old link where she was actually at but her other pics are here https://chunri8888.com/view/23961





    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricWind  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's gone now. I have to rank her higher than saki at asianelf.

    She's got everything. She's all over you from the start. She sucks your ball, licks your shaft and deepthroat, no question asked. She rides you, kisses you and cries out your name all at the same time. "mori kun, mori kun, a a a a".

    She said her name, I said mine, and she said kekkon desu. We even named our kid, LOL. Better than any gf I ever had.

    I called her hentai no onna, and she got angry. She's extra cute when she's angry.

    She's on her way to NYC. Treat her well PB. I added some of her pics without P.S., you know where to find them.

  12. #10814
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last April in NYC. She is not attractive to me but is a total cum dumpster. If you keep it gentle, she does most anything. You would be a fool to BB her. She has seen some shit and does not enforce boundaries.

    I keep it covered for the main action and sleep better at night knowing that I did. Well, that and my quarterly tests continue to come back negative.
    TBH I feel most jgirls don't give a shit about anything anyways. They will just maximize the earnings, if they get sick, they get sick. Whether they got sick 10 times or 100 times on the tour, 1 antibiotic shot will solve the problem, unless they got really unlucky. For the guys, prep and doxy is a must. Get hpv vaccine and hope you won't get hsv.

  13. #10813

    Yumi at ffc

    Saw her yesterday. Worth a visit.

    Nagoya girl, tall (more like 1.7 m), even taller on the high heels. Extra smooth pale skin, nice soft natural perky tits. Taste great, very clean, very tight. Hair with highlights looks very nice. Face is a bit baby fat, but pretty nonetheless. Slender, frame is on the larger side. All the right shapes. A little cold at the beginning, but warmed up as we get familiar to each other. She's into disney stuff, so ask her about it! Her 4th time in the US, and she loves American food.

    Overall, I think the new md location is cleaner, girls are usually decent. Yumi is not Yuri, but a good girl nonetheless.

  14. #10812

    Yuri was the best girl

    Well, she's gone now. I have to rank her higher than saki at asianelf.

    She's got everything. She's all over you from the start. She sucks your ball, licks your shaft and deepthroat, no question asked. She rides you, kisses you and cries out your name all at the same time. "mori kun, mori kun, a a a a".

    She said her name, I said mine, and she said kekkon desu. We even named our kid, LOL. Better than any gf I ever had.

    I called her hentai no onna, and she got angry. She's extra cute when she's angry.

    She's on her way to NYC. Treat her well PB. I added some of her pics without P.S., you know where to find them.

  15. #10811

    Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    She is not thick. Probably average with big natural C cup. She has a tongue ring.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/28673

    The first photo probably represents her.
    What's her service like?

  16. #10810
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Is she thick? How does she look
    She is not thick. Probably average with big natural C cup. She has a tongue ring.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/28673

    The first photo probably represents her.

  17. #10809

    Ab88

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVraview  [View Original Post]
    Went in after I got the hotel room # & saw a very petite, young cute J-girl smiling. She is little shy at first and you can tell she is young by her body language. We talked a little about music as I was undressing. As I lay down next to her she was very enthusiastic about our session. I pulled her in for some lfk. After a little more kissing, we headed to freshen up. Back in the room, I started with some DATY, and she was very responsive. We moved into 69, and the intensity just kept building. She isn't shaved at all so be prepared. Very innocent and cute. The main event. Started in Mishgreat eye contactand switched between CG, K9, and back to Mish to finish. She stayed engaged, vocal, and made it feel like a true PSE session from start to finish.
    What is the screening for this place? Dms are welcomed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape