LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 18180
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    Inbox cleared, but although I have lots of details, please get your info from her because some things she may not want to share. That said, I expect BBBJ cffs, no anal. Normal rates. Oh and she currently has some stress pimples if that's a turn off.

  2. #16919
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full. Pm me her digits please!
    What he said. And the details.

  3. #16918
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    How's her performance? Any issues / drama?

  4. #16917

    Inbox.

    Inbox is full. Pm me her digits please!

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.

  5. #16916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2930.jpg‎   IMG_2931.jpg‎  

  6. #16915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    New UTR girl. Alexis

    Met a new UTR girl thru a friend. Alexis, 20's, tiny spinner, 5' maybe 100 lbs for those who like spinners. Picked her up for a car date and wow, is she cute! Went to a spot and she gave some amazing head! Had to stop her because I wanted to try her out, so got on top and didn't last long she was pretty tight. Couldn't go too long so I had her finished me off in her mouth and she was all for it! She said she is new to the game and asked if I would gatekeep for her. So message me for her #, but I got the impression she is going to be selective as she is new to this. She also asked I would post a couple of photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis1.jpg‎   Alexis2.jpg‎  

  7. #16914
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamForever69  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Veronica and she definitely lived up to the hype. Absolute Sweetheart, Pretty and GFE. I now see why clients of Nikkole rave about sessions with Veronica, as they are very similar. I will definitely be seeing Veronica again.
    Hi I would like to see her, can you pm her number.

    Ty.

  8. #16913

    Seleste

    Saw Seleste for a CD the other day.

    I think the rate for the service provided is fair.

    Very enthusiastic.

    She's really cute, but not really my type. So not sure if I'll repeat.

  9. #16912

    Veronica

    Finally saw Veronica and she definitely lived up to the hype. Absolute Sweetheart, Pretty and GFE. I now see why clients of Nikkole rave about sessions with Veronica, as they are very similar. I will definitely be seeing Veronica again.

  10. #16911

    Jacqui or any other DFK'er

    Hey boys! I'm back in town and looking for ideally Jacqui. Orlando FunTime's inbox is full so anyone who knows him or can pass along Jacqui's info would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for someone sensual, milfy and who loves to kiss. Sophia will be unavailable when I'm here. Thanks!

  11. #16910

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayJ  [View Original Post]
    Seleste gave me permission to share some pictures she sent me with the board.

    Feel free to PM if you need her contact info.
    Oooohh she look great, can you share her info please, drop on my private, thanks.

  12. #16909

    Seleste

    Seleste gave me permission to share some pictures she sent me with the board.

    Feel free to PM if you need her contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26-02-02 01-19-17 0424.jpg‎   26-02-02 01-19-23 0425.jpg‎   26-02-02 01-19-08 0423.jpg‎  

  13. #16908

    Jacqui

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    She is ready to go. Senior members that contribute locally can message me.
    Would love to meet her. Your inbox is full. Your assistance would be much appreciated.

  14. #16907

    UTR duo

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers!

    I hit some huge bets on Hard Rock app and am looking to treat myself with 2 ladies. Any UTR that provide 2 ladies specials or that really get into each other as well? Long shot I know, but I figured Id ask here. If not Ill stick to our UTRs.

    Thanks in advance
    You lucky bastard. Way to give back to the fairer sex by doubling your donation and pleasure.

    Sophia told me she has done duos with a few different UTRs here. She said her preference is that each girl focus on the dude so he gets special non stop arousal. She would be my first call if I was in the market for the ole manage a trois.

    So reach out to her if you have her digits. If not, reach out to Ghostrider01 here to get the contact info.

    Enjoy it.

  15. #16906

    2 girl special?

    Hello Fellow Mongers!

    I hit some huge bets on Hard Rock app and am looking to treat myself with 2 ladies. Any UTR that provide 2 ladies specials or that really get into each other as well? Long shot I know, but I figured I’d ask here. If not I’ll stick to our UTRs.

    Thanks in advance

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape