Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 18194
-
10-20-25 19:11 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 487Cuban Snobunny and Sophia YMMV
Sophia YMMV, I know, looking at her latest pics, she has gained some weight. I know, Sophia YMMV is YMMV. I know, you can't do a negative post on her, or she will get on your case about it. Sending multiple texts to have it removed. I know, Sophia YMMV is not GFE. But go see her, and leave the better girl with me!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Cuban Snobunny, I just had the most awesome time with her. But every visit is an awesome time. I see her two to three times a week. She looks great, is young, sexy and beautiful. Cuban SnoBunny is all natural and is petite, just the way I like them. Cuban SnoBunny is GFE, and if you don't see her, good. So I can remove the E from GFE. I just had the most awesome time with her at HHN 2025. I got the express passes and we hit up all the houses and rides in one night. Didn't get home until 4:30 am. She got a little tipsy drinking beers and hard liquor, but she can hold her own, she did great! She is a whole lot of fun to be with. She absolutely love Jason house!
I know, Orlo you like Sophia. Not sure why. She isn't very good in the horizontal position. Not sure about the vertical position. I know we are friends. So let's do a bet. I will take Cuban SnoBunny and you can take Sophia to Islands of Adventure. I think Cuban SnoBunny will do okay, although I am not sure. We will go on all hardcore rides, including Hulk, and the most powerful roller coaster here in central Florida "Velocicoaster". Which ever girl, or guy barfs first or chickens out first loses. The loser has to pay the other couples tickets. How about it Orlo?
https://www.google.com/search?q=velocicoaster+video&rlz=1 C5 CHFA_enUS849 US854&oq=velocicoaster+video&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyCQgAEEUYORiABDIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIICAQQABgWGB4 yCAgFEAAYFhgeMggIBhAAGBYYHjIICAcQABgWGB4 yCAgIEAAYFhgeMggICRAAGBYYHtIBCTg4 MzJqMGoxNagCCLACAfEFyWSYa5 IXi1 A&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=I've&vld=cid:38 e0 a0 a1,vid: FJe42 WzToFE, st:0.[URL].
R5.
-
10-19-25 23:59 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 129Re: Latina by the pool
A Brazilian that's from Destin, Lives in Atlanta, & was visiting friends in Tallahassee when I banged her each time. I lost touch with her though.
Originally Posted by Bjohnson111
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 23:14 #16347Senior Member

Posts: 129Re: VS models
Yes, I have legit fucked every girl I posted. I have fucked girls that mongers can only dream of touching.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 22:24 #16346Regular Member

Posts: 17Inoha
Any word on her? Does she get topless and any extras?
-
10-18-25 22:02 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 269If you have legit seen all of them I'd say you are on a mighty good run. Wow!
Originally Posted by Fitfloridaman
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 21:17 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 26Whose is the latina by the pool?
Originally Posted by Fitfloridaman
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 13:51 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 197Your in box is full but please send digits when you have a chance.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 13:16 #16342Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Yes, we did! Until next time.
Originally Posted by PaulieW
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 12:29 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 91I've been trying OFT but your inbox is full. Please share her digits. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 12:26 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 622Jacqui
Your mailbox is full. Can you please pass me her digits?
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 06:58 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 129Re: VS Models
I haven't banged any VS models, but, here are a few that I've met & would consider top notch based on what's been reviewed.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 23:18 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 599Sylvia
I had a wonderful GFE session with Silvia recently. I can confirm everything good that JohnnyBig said. She is a mature European woman who knows how to please her man of the hour, and make him want to come back for more. I definitely will be making another appointment to see Silvia. I have been in this hobby a long time and she is a refreshing provider who really understands good customer service and how to make a guy feel comfortable and she provides unrushed fantastic GFE service.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 21:11 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 122UTR available
She is ready to go. Senior members that contribute locally can message me.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 15:39 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 60SarahMaitland
You all know this already but Sarah is great. Super friendly and a wonderful time.
-
10-17-25 15:07 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 824God I miss her so much! She will forever be my ATF and the one who got away. Not even sure why I did to get blacklisted by her. But I have to respect her decision. She will forever e my ATF.
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




