Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 4405
-
02-06-26 10:00 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 248Colombian
I met her briefly. She was wearing a similar fit, blue leggings and sports bra. I would say athletic / thick type body. She seemed friendly and energetic like she would be having a fun time. I would have guessed she had bigger than C tits, like MM Ds, but it was a pretty quick hallway introduction.
Originally Posted by LeftForDawn
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 23:46 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 185Lumi zen / pink cloud
I'm not sure about pink cloud cause when I went middle of January the whole building had signs about how the property needs to be vacated due to structural something. The bail bond place already was moved. Pink cloud had just an Asian girl.
Originally Posted by Sunithacse
[View Original Post]
Lumi zen had the Latina. She isn't bad, she wore green workout leggings and a green sports bra, honestly she looks natural. Chest had what looks like some slight sag, maybe a C cup, nice bubble fit type ass, she had orangeish / copper hair.
Not sure if they changed her out for this month.
Not sure if pink cloud did or will actually move or if it will just be Lumi zen now.
-
02-05-26 18:15 #3518Banned Member

Posts: 108Li Ya massage in Kirkland
This was my third time to visit Li Ya Massage in Kirkland. It has become my new go to place. I did not make a review after my second time so I will mention it today. Lucky serviced me during my second time. She is a very beautiful young, Chinese lady. Her English is pretty good. She is about 5' 1" or so in height and has a well-proportioned body. She gave a very nice massage and afterwards climbed on top for a CFS CG. I definitely had a connection with her because I did not last very long. Lucky is my favorite lady there. Oh, she is shaved so, I do enjoy that for DATY.
Today, Lucky was not able to service me due to time of the month. So, she brought in a new girl named Chloe who has an amazing body. To my surprise, I ended up with a four-hand massage as Lucky stayed in to help Chloe. Chloe's English is also very good. After the massage, Chloe slipped on a cover and began a CBJ. Later, she asked if I wanted 69 and I said for her to lay down and let me focus on DATY which I enjoyed. The only thing is she had a slight Bush which is not my favorite, but I persevered and continued on. Chloe seemed to enjoy it. Once completed, she mounted me for CFS and it was very enjoyable. Once I made a deposit in the cover she cleaned me up and took a shower. She returned and continued a massage with enjoyable conversation.
I have never felt rushed a Li Ya. I hope to return soon and have another date with Lucky. I definitely recommend Li Ya.
-
02-05-26 14:38 #3517Regular Member

Posts: 8Lumi Zen / Pink Cloud
Anyone recently visited Lumi Zen / Pink Cloud? Any intel on their Colombian girls?
-
02-05-26 12:23 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 146Figured it was, thanks.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 11:43 #3515Regular Member

Posts: 8Lumi Zen / Pink Cloud
Anyone recently visited Lumi Zen / Pink Cloud? Any intel on the Colombian girls there?
-
02-05-26 10:11 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 1111XANADU Massage
Aside from their address being correct, I wouldn't trust in that advertisement. Xanadu is notorious for up-selling and horrible service. Perform a search here and you'll see all the posts.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 09:49 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 146XANADU Massage
Interesting pricing structure, has anyone visited?
https://us-everett.bedpage.com/femal.../13310287.html
-
02-05-26 01:47 #3512Banned Member

Posts: 907I guess Angel is leaving in a few days. So strike while the iron is hot.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 13:02 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 1111Kim's Location
Thanks for solving the mystery dude!
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 12:59 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 146Houston, will return in the summer time.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 12:46 #3509Banned Member

Posts: 319I gladly stand corrected! Kim was definitely in this amazing GFE kisser class.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 12:25 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 1111Kim's Location?
Do any of you filthy beasts know where Kim moved to? She was my Christmas gift to myself back in December while she was at Best in Everett. I scrolled back about 13 pages and didn't see anything that even hinted about her possible location. Unfortunately performing a forum search using her name doesn't work here, because the database needs more than three characters. Thanks in advance!
-
02-04-26 11:08 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 146Kim
It began with Kim in my opinion!
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 01:42 #3506Banned Member

Posts: 907Angel at Shanghai
Sindy has been replaced by Angel. Very attractive face. Nice body, thin waist, Cs. Long black wavy hair.










Reply With Quote




